Obama; "The American People Dont Want Crazy"

Obama is not a radical Muslim, nor does he belongs to any radical Leftist's organization. He is just an employee of the Globalist. His job is to help fulfill their agendas by any means necessary. The Globalist has been waiting for a long time. To get their Agenda 21/ Paris climate accord/ Green new deal to come to life. It supposed to have been already put into effect if Hillary would have won. It supposed to have been, a farewell gift for Bill Clinton's daddy, David Rockefeller, before he died. Now he went to his grave without seeing his gift.

th
th

Illuminati: Bill Clinton's Rockefeller Origins Explored | Conspiracy Theories

Crazy is being a fraud like Obama was. Obama had the opportunity to transform the country for the better but all he accomplished were wars, lies and Trump.
Transform? How? To what?

One where we quit invading countries that have done nothing to us. One where the rich get held accountable when they break the law. One where the needs of Wall Street don't come before people's health. Should I continue?
Yes O had a chance to be a great president, but instead kowtowed to the elites. He was a terrible failure.

This is one of the things I like about Obama. While he does hold to some radical ideas, he I think still believes in Free Speech, the Bill of Rights, rule of law and the Constitution. I.E. he is not a full blown Marxist.

But will the DNC and Democrat rank and file listen?

Obama takes veiled shot at Warren and Sanders, warns 2020 Dems Americans don’t want to ‘tear down the system’

Former President Barack Obama on Friday warned 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls to pay attention to what voters actually think -- warning that most of them don’t want to “tear down the system.”

“The average American doesn't think we have to completely tear down the system and remake it. And I think it's important for us not to lose sight of that,” Obama said....

“There are a lot of persuadable voters and there are a lot of Democrats out there who just want to see things make sense. They just don't want to see crazy stuff," he said. "They want to see things a little more fair, they want to see things a little more just. And how we approach that I think will be important.”

The two-term Democratic president made the remarks at a gathering of the Democracy Alliance, a group of wealthy Democratic donors. He was interviewed by Stacey Abrams, who lost Georgia’s gubernatorial race last year...

On Friday, he did not mention any candidates by name, but did cite immigration and health care reform as examples of where Democrats may be out of sync with the broader electorate....

“Even as we push the envelope and we are bold in our vision, we also have to be rooted in reality and the fact that voters, including the Democratic voters and certainly persuadable independents or even moderate Republicans, are not driven by the same views that are reflected on certain, you know, left-leaning Twitter feeds,” Obama said.​

Obama is savvy politician. He knows he has the Dem base, it's the independents he targets. And the best way to appeal to independents is spank your own base publicly. It gives the impression of being the adult in the room. Which is why Trump can't mimic him. He only appeals to a single base of voters. When you have enough people that don't show up to vote, that's a successful strategy. Which won't be the case next year. It's just a matter of who gets the most independents.

Crazy is being a fraud like Obama was. Obama had the opportunity to transform the country for the better but all he accomplished were wars, lies and Trump.
Transform? How? To what?

One where we quit invading countries that have done nothing to us. One where the rich get held accountable when they break the law. One where the needs of Wall Street don't come before people's health. Should I continue?
Yes O had a chance to be a great president, but instead kowtowed to the elites. He was a terrible failure.
He had NOTHING that would qualify him to be a "great" president -- unless you re into the overthrow of our Constitution

This is one of the things I like about Obama. While he does hold to some radical ideas, he I think still believes in Free Speech, the Bill of Rights, rule of law and the Constitution. I.E. he is not a full blown Marxist.

Obama takes veiled shot at Warren and Sanders, warns 2020 Dems Americans don’t want to ‘tear down the system’

Former President Barack Obama on Friday warned 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls to pay attention to what voters actually think -- warning that most of them don’t want to “tear down the system.”

“The average American doesn't think we have to completely tear down the system and remake it. And I think it's important for us not to lose sight of that,” Obama said....

“There are a lot of persuadable voters and there are a lot of Democrats out there who just want to see things make sense. They just don't want to see crazy stuff," he said. "They want to see things a little more fair, they want to see things a little more just. And how we approach that I think will be important.”

The two-term Democratic president made the remarks at a gathering of the Democracy Alliance, a group of wealthy Democratic donors. He was interviewed by Stacey Abrams, who lost Georgia’s gubernatorial race last year...

On Friday, he did not mention any candidates by name, but did cite immigration and health care reform as examples of where Democrats may be out of sync with the broader electorate....

“Even as we push the envelope and we are bold in our vision, we also have to be rooted in reality and the fact that voters, including the Democratic voters and certainly persuadable independents or even moderate Republicans, are not driven by the same views that are reflected on certain, you know, left-leaning Twitter feeds,” Obama said.​

Obama is savvy politician. He knows he has the Dem base, it's the independents he targets. And the best way to appeal to independents is spank your own base publicly. It gives the impression of being the adult in the room. Which is why Trump can't mimic him. He only appeals to a single base of voters. When you have enough people that don't show up to vote, that's a successful strategy. Which won't be the case next year. It's just a matter of who gets the most independents.

Cankles ran on Ears's agenda

Think hard

Think hard

Obama won 51% of the vote twice.

Think harder.

Think hard

Think harder.

Trump won, asshole...YOU think harder

Now go find a Daily Kook article to try and support you. Moron

Think hard

Think harder.

Read it and weep.

Obama First President Since Eisenhower to Win 51% of Vote Twice

Transform? How? To what?

He had NOTHING that would qualify him to be a "great" president -- unless you re into the overthrow of our Constitution
You missed my point. He COULD have been great had he done the right thing for a majority of Americans, rather then solely protecting and enriching the .1%.

Voter fraud in 2020. We've seen a trial run in Kentucky. If they can cheat well enough democrats will steal the presidency.
It's that simple.

Think hard

Think harder.

Read it and weep.

Obama First President Since Eisenhower to Win 51% of Vote Twice

You're not understanding my comment...dumb as a stump

I said Cankles ran on Obama's agenda...now think very hard...did Hillary or Trump win?

Oh snap

Obama is not a radical Muslim, nor does he belongs to any radical Leftist's organization. He is just an employee of the Globalist. His job is to help fulfill their agendas by any means necessary. The Globalist has been waiting for a long time. To get their Agenda 21/ Paris climate accord/ Green new deal to come to life. It supposed to have been already put into effect if Hillary would have won. It supposed to have been, a farewell gift for Bill Clinton's daddy, David Rockefeller, before he died. Now he went to his grave without seeing his gift.

th
th

Illuminati: Bill Clinton's Rockefeller Origins Explored | Conspiracy Theories

You know, where I went to school in Texas, moving around from one little town between Dallas and Fort Worth, any white kid that wouldnt stand up for himself was looked down on by everyone. you didnt have to walk tall but you did have to stand up.

I felt bad for a lot of white boys whose parents told them to never fight or they would get grounded, as they had to tread lightly at school. But very few white kids would react like Elder describes. If a gang of black kids jumped a white guy, the white guy had friends who would back him up.

What got a lot of white families to move out was the drop in property values and sexual harassment of white girls by black boys. Two of my cousins kept complaining to their mom about their dresses being pulled up exposing their panties in the middle of the hallway, and no one would stop these little hoodlums. I wonder how many of those black boys are still alive.

About ten years ago, I was at an amusement park and there were black kids running around grabbing white girls by the breast and butts. No one stopped them. One white guy in line at a ride said something then minority adults told him to shut up and mind his own business.

I havent seen anything like that since, but it pissed me off.

A lot of minority young adults have absolutely zero respect for white people, and given the retarded white people hat they have known all their lives, I guess I cant really blame them.

But when I was growing up, even KKK would talk about how they thought black people were just too different to live among whites, but were still God's children. Racists whites today dont even bother with any of that. They just hate blacks with a firey kind of hate these days I have never seen in my youth.

You know, where I went to school in Texas, moving around from one little town between Dallas and Fort Worth, any white kid that wouldnt stand up for himself was looked down on by everyone. you didnt have to walk tall but you did have to stand up.

I felt bad for a lot of white boys whose parents told them to never fight or they would get grounded, as they had to tread lightly at school. But very few white kids would react like Elder describes. If a gang of black kids jumped a white guy, the white guy had friends who would back him up.

What got a lot of white families to move out was the drop in property values and sexual harassment of white girls by black boys. Two of my cousins kept complaining to their mom about their dresses being pulled up exposing their panties in the middle of the hallway, and no one would stop these little hoodlums. I wonder how many of those black boys are still alive.

About ten years ago, I was at an amusement park and there were black kids running around grabbing white girls by the breast and butts. No one stopped them. One white guy in line at a ride said something then minority adults told him to shut up and mind his own business.

I havent seen anything like that since, but it pissed me off.

A lot of minority young adults have absolutely zero respect for white people, and given the retarded white people hat they have known all their lives, I guess I cant really blame them.

But when I was growing up, even KKK would talk about how they thought black people were just too different to live among whites, but were still God's children. Racists whites today dont even bother with any of that. They just hate blacks with a firey kind of hate these days I have never seen in my youth.
The reason why property value drops. It is about location. Like is it a high crime area. Is it an area that will make a parents feel safe to raise their own children.
I believe that there is a shadow government that is trying to keep division among the races. That they has gotten rid of those that united the people, like Nixon. And they create movies to dismantled the things that Nixon created. I remembered after they has aired the T.V. series Roots in 1977. That it has raised up racial tension among the Blacks and the Whites. And then the movie Colors. That it has divided many of kids. Even divided children that were wearing certain colors. When Dick Gregory was speaking at the Church's committee hearings. He couldn't explained why the CIA was trying to raise up a climate of hate. But I believe that it is to keep everyone divided. So that they can use certain sections of the people to do their work for them.

While many of the talk radio nutters have been told by the people who control their opinions that Obama is a radical pinko socialist Marxist Stalinist Hitler Nazi commie, the fact is that he's a pretty normal, straightforward, pragmatic, intelligent liberal.

The problem is that his party has completely lost its shit and is under the control of loonies, just like what has happened with the GOP.

I think Obama feels the same way I do, that the Democratic Party is now too heavily influenced by non-liberal authoritarians. If he's now on the Right end of the Democratic Party, and that appears to be the case, this is not good.

Half of the country thought Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. You can`t transform people like that. Which president never told a lie?

Obama was, and is, a corporatist. A globalist and an elitist.
He was the greatest ally to Wall Street and the financial powers than any President since Harding. In a very different way than Harding, but the same effect.
What the Obama administration did wit the TARP funds is something that I hope will eventually get written about and show the public in general just how corrupt he was.
FFS the man wanted to make Larry Summers the Secy Treasury. Larry Summers!!

Half of the country thought Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. You can`t transform people like that. Which president never told a lie?
His grandmother said he was born in kenya. His "wife" said he was a muslim. Dont pretend "they" dont make a good case.

The reason people can ask that question is because of some odd reason they have no problem with electing liars.

Forum List

Back