Obama teams 2020 signals spark chatter among dems

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats are expressing concern that advisers and aides to former President Obama have already begun signaling which candidate they might support for the White House in 2020.
Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like the degnerates are getting a bit nervous, who knows another Trump could run for the white house and omg imagine if it ended up being Ivanka, what would the liberal, feminist two faced losers say to that.

Hate her the same as they do her father just because she is a Trump I can see it now.

Democrats are expressing concern that advisers and aides to former President Obama have already begun signaling which candidate they might support for the White House in 2020.
Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like the degnerates are getting a bit nervous, who knows another Trump could run for the white house and omg imagine if it ended up being Ivanka, what would the liberal, feminist two faced losers say to that.

Hate her the same as they do her father just because she is a Trump I can see it now.
One party down, one to go.

I would LOVE to see Liz Warren debate Trump

One for the ages

Fauxcahontas Warren is a whiney pus bag, evertyime I hear speak she is whining and schreeching.

liz-warren.jpg

Fauxcahontas Warren is a whiney pus bag, evertyime I hear speak she is whining and schreeching.

liz-warren.jpg
That is funny

I can't wait for Liz Warren to debate Trump. She enjoys getting under his skin

All Fat Donnie can do is break into an Indian War Dance

Forum List

Back