Obama talks down to Blacks.

Expressing his opinion is dishonorable? Bet it'd be okay if he said it about a Republican. You may disagree with what he said. but I hardly see anything dishonorable about it ... unless you are using the "honor among thieves" template.

I think his point was saying you would like to cut off someones balls is dishonorable. Not sure if I agree or not, but I think that is what be meant.

I think it was an honest comment, and everything else Jackson has said on the subject are lies.

:)

Whole thing's a set-up. No way that was unintentional. Jesse and Obama are laughing it up. Millions of whites are now saying, "my goodness... we should support Obama!"

And how does that make you feel that two black guys were able to hatch such an evil plan and fool millions of unsuspecting white people into supporting them??? My, the trickery.

And how does that make you feel that two black guys were able to hatch such an evil plan and fool millions of unsuspecting white people into supporting them???

I say, "well played, gentlemen, well played."

If whites are going to remain steadfast idiots about racial politics, they deserve the shitty future headed their way.

I have been looking at some of Barack Obama speeches. It does infact appear
that he is infact talking down to Black people.He seems to have this arrogant
elitist tone and attitude when he makes these speeches.
I must say that Barack Obama does talk down to Black people.

17 year old black people are told every year that they need affirmative action in order to succeed in American Colleges.

What message does this send?

I think that alone should make blacks register republican in droves.

I would be in those neighborhoods challenging for the hearts and minds of those who have been promised everything under the sun for over 50 years.

Republicans need to recruit and educate everyone about the conservative ideology and how it's ideals make all of us better people one individual at a time.

As usual every time Obama says something I actually agree with, it pisses off his supporters.

Show you just how much of what he says I agree with, Very Little :)

Forum List

Back