Obama switched sides in war on terror

Mustng

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2014
Mideast expert: Obama switched sides in war on terror
'America has moved toward its Muslim enemies'
Published: 20 hours ago

WASHINGTON – It’s an explosive charge, one that puts the president’s motives into question.

A former CIA agent bluntly told WND, America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama.

Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have confided to WND in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

She said the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates.

Why the switch?

Lopez explained, when the so-called Arab Spring appeared in late 2010, “It was time to bring down the secular Muslim rulers who did not enforce Islamic law. And America helped.”

And why would Obama want to do that?

As she told WND earlier this month, Lopez believed the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government.

Read more at Ex-CIA expert Obama switched sides in war on terror
My hatred for this administration :FIREdevil:

Well.... Obama was raised a Muslim and he always said he was on the Muslim side, he has been consistent with that.

That some Americans voted for him not once but twice...says a lot about them!

They voted for the Muslim ....now they should not complain.

Morons!

Well.... Obama was raised a Muslim and he always said he was on the Muslim side, he has been consistent with that.

Morons!

We're morons? He's not a Mooslum, I know that makes your banana rot, but the man is not a Muslim, it has been discussed ad nauseam and please do not post the stupid interview where Obama was talking about the accusation that he was one.

Everyone besides you and a handful of knuckle heads knows that that clip was completely taken out of context.

Whether Obama is a Muslim, Christian, whatever, I have no problem with his choice of religion. I just wish he possessed the passion that Hitler did.

Once Hitler became Fuhrer, he wasted no time pursuing his dream.

Obama is always on vacation, frequently golfing, and on many days he's just chillin. When he's actually working he hardly gets anything done, and has accomplished nothing extraordinary.

Hitler got shit done. He knew exactly what he wanted and relentlessly pursued his goals. Hitler didn't waste time fucking playing golf and drinking pina coladas. He fucking slaughtered over 11 million humans, conquered numerous countries, had the respect of his Nation, was feared by his enemies, and made the entire world tremble.

Our president does not even compare.

Hitler got things done in comparison, because we live in America and we enjoy safeguards that prevent some radical meth-head from implementing his will upon the masses.

Obama has actually taken less vacation days than most presidents.

We only believe it, because right-wing bloggers work tirelessly to try and convince us of that.

I really feel that THEY need the vay-cay.

Morons!
he sure has ok'd the killing of lots of his brethern....sure he is on their side?....i bet many of them dont think so...

Whether Obama is a Muslim, Christian, whatever, I have no problem with his choice of religion. I just wish he possessed the passion that Hitler did.

Once Hitler became Fuhrer, he wasted no time pursuing his dream.

Obama is always on vacation, frequently golfing, and on many days he's just chillin. When he's actually working he hardly gets anything done, and has accomplished nothing extraordinary.

Hitler got shit done. He knew exactly what he wanted and relentlessly pursued his goals. Hitler didn't waste time fucking playing golf and drinking pina coladas. He fucking slaughtered over 11 million humans, conquered numerous countries, had the respect of his Nation, was feared by his enemies, and made the entire world tremble.

Our president does not even compare.
is he (Obama) supposed to make the world tremble?.....

Morons!
he sure has ok'd the killing of lots of his brethern....sure he is on their side?....i bet many of them dont think so...

really...

and how many more Christians are going to be slaughtered by Islamic terrorists because of Obama Hussein's incompetence and "no strategy" ???????

Worst President in the annals of history EVER!

Morons!

really...

and how many more Christians are going to be slaughtered by Islamic terrorists because of Obama Hussein's incompetence and "no strategy" ???????

Worst President in the annals of history EVER!
yea really.....are you going to say since he has been President a lot of them fuckers havent been killed?.....and you did not say anything about Christians in the post i quoted did you?.....so now you change the subject?....

Forum List

Back