Obama, " Susan Rice Said what we told her to say"

USwings

Independent
Nov 7, 2012
Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

Last edited:
Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

So she is either a moron or a willing liar?

So she is either a moron or a willing liar?

Both! She is both! How I despise that woman!:mad:

Yet another new standard is set. It is now the UN Ambassador's job to openly contradict the President in public.

Im shocked. Obama taking responsibility for something. Only taken four years.

So Barack Obama used Susan Rice to "unknowingly" lie for him, therefore she is blameless and should be confirmed as Secretary of State? Is that the position of this Administration?

This is like a Monty Python skit at this point...farce at it's best!!!

So Barack Obama used Susan Rice to "unknowingly" lie for him, therefore she is blameless and should be confirmed as Secretary of State? Is that the position of this Administration?

You want a Secretary of State who doesn't follow the orders of the Chief Executive? You think diplomats never lie?

That was a precious moment of truth wasn't it?

You want a Secretary of State who doesn't follow the orders of the Chief Executive? You think diplomats never lie?

I want a Secretary of State who, when ordered to lie by the Chief Executive, looks him in the eye and says "I won't sully my reputation telling lies to the American people. Find someone else to lie for you." If they don't have the character to do that, then I don't want them in the job.

And as for diplomats lying?

Look, a US diplomat represents the best interests of the US. If they mislead another diplomat in that capacity then fine...that's part of diplomacy. Lying to the US people however is NOT part of the job description nor should it ever BE part of it.

I want a Secretary of State who, when ordered to lie by the Chief Executive, looks him in the eye and says "I won't sully my reputation telling lies to the American people. Find someone else to lie for you." If they don't have the character to do that, then I don't want them in the job.

Well stated, although you are responding to a prime example of our cultural decline.

Oh yes how noble of him to finally own up to a blatant False cover Up campaign, After the election.

This guy is nothing but a dishonest, Wanna be Dictator.

To our enemies maybe, maybe even to our allies, but to us? About something like this? In Order to protect the President in an Election?

No, I don't want a Sec of State that cares more about protecting her Boss, and getting Dems elected, than the Truth, or American Lives.

How bout them soft ball questions and the female chicago reporter that wet her panties and blushed like a school girl. Same ole sameo

Forum List

Back