Obama Supports White Genocide in South Africa

He removed Winston Churchill bust from White House because Britain locked-up his communist grandfather in Kenya. Should of shot the motherfucker.

Last edited:
Barry spoke in support of a government that is instituting race laws and land grab laws against whites. They will see how their country will go to hell in a hand basket without white leadership.
'We Now Stand at a Crossroads.' Here's What Barack Obama Said During His First Big Speech Since He Left Office

Since I'd support an all Polish White Catholic ethno-state, I can't be too hypocritical on the matter of Blacks wanting an all Black ethno-state.

However, and this is a big however, the Leftie hypocrites want for Whites to not have such rights, and insist Blacks do, or simply brush it off like it doesn't matter.

Therefor, I think S. Africa shall be multicultural, so long as W. Europe shall be multicultural, no?

Therefor, I think S. Africa shall be multicultural, so long as W. Europe shall be multicultural, no?
No. SA is WHITE land.

The blacks were immigrants. SA is a lesson for all white nations and what will happen eventually to every white nation that tries to "share" their success with those who aren't capable of even maintaing this level of success.

No. SA is WHITE land.

The blacks were immigrants. SA is a lesson for all white nations and what will happen eventually to every white nation that tries to "share" their success with those who aren't capable of even maintaing this level of success.

The first census in South Africa in 1911 showed that whites made up 22% of the population; it declined to 16% in 1980.

Ethnic groups in South Africa - Wikipedia

The whites need to leave South Africa and let the blacks go back to cannibalism.
Why. We should be arming them to allow them to take their land back. That is the ideal. If they no longer lover their country and don't respect their culture, I guess they get what they deserve.

The whites need to leave South Africa and let the blacks go back to cannibalism.
Why. We should be arming them to allow them to take their land back. That is the ideal. If they no longer lover their country and don't respect their culture, I guess they get what they deserve.

Polak Janusz Walus tried just that.

Forum List

Back