Obama supporters are scaring me

How is saying "we succeed because of our individual initiative"" saying " nobody deserves personal credit for anything" ????

Why are you helping Obama twist what he plainly stated?

That's the scary part!

They're so pliable

It's one of several examples of where Obama states some idiotic profundity where he plainly states who he is and what he is doing...these zombies lap it up as Obama serves up drugged milk for his zombies to partake.

And scarier is thaey too are affected and they don't seem to care.

Absolutely mindless to the fact thier liberty is null and void.

Why would it need to go away? Because you're too retarded to read and understand an entire paragraph?

The point, you moron, is that YOU are too dense to contemplate WHY the moron-in-chief SAYS stupid shit like he does.

Oh! So it doesn't really matter what he says, because you and the Koch Bros. will tell me what it means, right? Like "we succeed because of our individual initiative" really means "nobody deserves personal credit for anything" , right?

Liability never mentioned them nor do I belive he gives a shit what they do...it is YOU with "hey ma! They did it too" child mentality.

I said it before, it's the same way the North Koreans admire the Jong Il's.

Just like the severe weeping when Kim Jong Il died...

But then again, who didn't shed a tear that day?

:lol:

Point! +1
icon14.gif
:badgrin:

No, his poinI don't think it MAY have beent. I think he makes it abundantly clear that most certainly is his point. He says "THE POINT IS" and then follows with the THE POINT. Do you need him to tattoo it on your forehead you fuckin moron? How much more explicit does he have to be than "THE POINT IS" ?!?
Yet, before he said that, he said: "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

A fact.

And before that - he said nothing I suppose? Nothing your wealthy owners want you to hear, anyway.
You suppose wrong.

He said: "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Business is the antecedent of that in the first sentence. Business is the antecedent of that in the second sentence.

sentences AOT paragraphs. cons seem to like to think in the short-term like that.

Someone that belives the tripe he's fed from Obama...and denies when obama says what he really means.

Congrats. YOU are what the OP is warning about.

Now Obama has a new Executive Order...Don't punish blacks without ounishing the same number of white regardless of the infractions! How insane is this. Don't look at the individual and what they've done, just look at the color and let them slide if there's been too many blacks suspended.

Is this man insane? Is this the way we hold people accountable for their actions?

Read more: Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller

sentences AOT paragraphs. cons seem to like to think in the short-term like that.

Someone that belives the tripe he's fed from Obama...and denies when obama says what he really means.

Congrats. YOU are what the OP is warning about.

Now Obama has a new Executive Order...Don't punish blacks without ounishing the same number of white regardless of the infractions! How insane is this. Don't look at the individual and what they've done, just look at the color and let them slide if there's been too many blacks suspended.

Is this man insane? Is this the way we hold people accountable for their actions?

Read more: Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller

Was just in your thread. Obama knows he's toast. He's doing as much damage as he can upon his exodus.

The zombies will continue to egg him on.

As a nonright winger, I can definitely see where frank is coming from. It's an obvious cult of personality that is, and has been, on display for almost four years. Every gaffe, stupid comment, ridiculous assertion or otherwise made by the Obama is met with incredible defense from the teeth gnashing Fourier Complex ridden following.

They adore without question every word from the man's mouth no matter how incredibly stupid, insulting or even attacking of the supporters own view.

It is a serious and dangerous cult of personality. One we haven't seen in America. One that in histories past has led the population down roads that no one should travel.

Oh please, I don't know of even the most ardent liberal "adoring" every word from Obama's mouth. More projection from the right. We say a lot of what you're speaking of during the Bush administration, where " Every gaffe, stupid comment, ridiculous assertion or otherwise made by" Bush "is met with incredible defense from the teeth gnashing Fourier Complex ridden following." That is why we now have the DHS, TSA, and Patriot act. You adoring reich wingers bought in to all the fear and smear tactics.

As a nonright winger, I can definitely see where frank is coming from. It's an obvious cult of personality that is, and has been, on display for almost four years. Every gaffe, stupid comment, ridiculous assertion or otherwise made by the Obama is met with incredible defense from the teeth gnashing Fourier Complex ridden following.

They adore without question every word from the man's mouth no matter how incredibly stupid, insulting or even attacking of the supporters own view.

It is a serious and dangerous cult of personality. One we haven't seen in America. One that in histories past has led the population down roads that no one should travel.

Oh please, I don't know of even the most ardent liberal "adoring" every word from Obama's mouth. More projection from the right. We say a lot of what you're speaking of during the Bush administration, where " Every gaffe, stupid comment, ridiculous assertion or otherwise made by" Bush "is met with incredible defense from the teeth gnashing Fourier Complex ridden following." That is why we now have the DHS, TSA, and Patriot act. You adoring reich wingers bought in to all the fear and smear tactics.

What Bush proposed was for the safety of our nation. What Obama does is to divide our nation.

Yet, before he said that, he said: "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

A fact.

And before that - he said nothing I suppose? Nothing your wealthy owners want you to hear, anyway.
You suppose wrong.

He said: "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Business is the antecedent of that in the first sentence. Business is the antecedent of that in the second sentence.

No it isn't you imbecile.

The point, you moron, is that YOU are too dense to contemplate WHY the moron-in-chief SAYS stupid shit like he does.

Oh! So it doesn't really matter what he says, because you and the Koch Bros. will tell me what it means, right? Like "we succeed because of our individual initiative" really means "nobody deserves personal credit for anything" , right?

No no, you dolt. Once again, he doesn't say his stupid blather in a vacuum. He says the imbecilic shit he reads for a reason.

It's part of a larger thesis.

You, being a plodding imbecile sheep, wish to just blindly follow. It scares you to have to consider the message underlying the words. You are a hapless, dull, ignorant, shallow pussy.

I just wanna make sure I get this straight:

"we succeed because of our individual initiative"

=

"nobody deserves personal credit for anything"

YES/NO
?

What Bush proposed was for the safety of our nation. What Obama does is to divide our nation.

Yeah, the huge government security apparatus, compliments of the Bush administration, is here to protect us. You trust that part of big gummint. Now president Obama wants to extend healthcare to poor Americans, and that is divisive? Government actually doing something to help people is bad? Government doing stuff to oppress people is good? You right wingers must live in Bizarro world.

No no, you dolt. Once again, he doesn't say his stupid blather in a vacuum. He says the imbecilic shit he reads for a reason.

It's part of a larger thesis.

You, being a plodding imbecile sheep, wish to just blindly follow. It scares you to have to consider the message underlying the words. You are a hapless, dull, ignorant, shallow pussy.

I just wanna make sure I get this straight:

"we succeed because of our individual initiative"

=

"nobody deserves personal credit for anything"

YES/NO
?

And I just want to make things clearer for dopes like you.

So, again: He says what he says for a larger purpose. It is PART of his larger thesis.

You, being a trite little fuckwit, do not care to consider WHAT it is that the moron-in-chief is ACTUALLY addressing.

Forum List

Back