Obama supporters are scaring me

That MAY have been his point, but what he clearly said earlier indicates collectivism is good, individualism is good.
No, his poinI don't think it MAY have beent. I think he makes it abundantly clear that most certainly is his point. He says "THE POINT IS" and then follows with the THE POINT. Do you need him to tattoo it on your forehead you fuckin moron? How much more explicit does he have to be than "THE POINT IS" ?!?
Yet, before he said that, he said: "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

A fact.

And before that - he said nothing I suppose? Nothing your wealthy owners want you to hear, anyway.

What was the point of "making" the point Pres. Obama pretended to be making?

Obama got off script/teleprompter and told us who he was.

Some of us already knew it.

Indeed he can't help it

It seems anytime he lets his "hair" down
the real leftist just loves to come out

No wonder they have to keep this nut bag so tight
on the teleprompter

Listen, if you can't understand English, I can't really help you.

Obama, July 13: There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.

Your thoughts have been provided to you by the idiots here who watch FOX on your behalf.

Explain this to me, in your own words, “If you’ve got a business. You didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

Why would I need to use my own words? The President makes it abundantly clear by following with

“The point is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together,”
So that's the point. Do you have trouble understanding it?

"Somebody else made that happen" just goes away?

Really?

Well no shit you "already knew it" - it wouldn't matter what Obama says or does you'd hate him anyway. The Koch Bros. and Mittens know you "already knew it" too, that's how they knew they' be able to work you up into a frenzy by showing you the right sound bytes. It doesn't matter what the clear meaning of Obama's words are - it only matters what your wealthy owners tell you they mean.

Obama, July 13: There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.

You can't really help anybody with anything, ever.

The point I was making, you dim wit, is that "point" being made the President is just a stupid restatement of the basic liberal orthodoxy to the effect that we are all interdependent and nobody deserves personal credit for anything.

Fucking idiot libs. You goobers cannot even fathom why he says such idiotic tripe.

Explain this to me, in your own words, “If you’ve got a business. You didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

Why would I need to use my own words? The President makes it abundantly clear by following with

“The point is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together,”

Really?

Why would it need to go away? Because you're too retarded to read and understand an entire paragraph? Just in case you are - and you are - Obama even explicitly states "THE POINT IS" at the end - but you still don't get it, do you?

Really?

Why would it need to go away? Because you're too retarded to read and understand an entire paragraph?

The point, you moron, is that YOU are too dense to contemplate WHY the moron-in-chief SAYS stupid shit like he does.

Well no shit you "already knew it" - it wouldn't matter what Obama says or does you'd hate him anyway. The Koch Bros. and Mittens know you "already knew it" too, that's how they knew they' be able to work you up into a frenzy by showing you the right sound bytes. It doesn't matter what the clear meaning of Obama's words are - it only matters what your wealthy owners tell you they mean.

No HATE of it...try distrust. BIG DIFFERENCE, boy. :eusa_hand:

The point I was making, you dim wit, is that "point" being made the President is just a stupid restatement of the basic liberal orthodoxy to the effect that we are all interdependent and nobody deserves personal credit for anything.

Fucking idiot libs. You goobers cannot even fathom why he says such idiotic tripe.

How is saying "we succeed because of our individual initiative"" saying " nobody deserves personal credit for anything" ???? Do you know what words mean?

Really?

Why would it need to go away? Because you're too retarded to read and understand an entire paragraph?

The point, you moron, is that YOU are too dense to contemplate WHY the moron-in-chief SAYS stupid shit like he does.

Oh! So it doesn't really matter what he says, because you and the Koch Bros. will tell me what it means, right? Like "we succeed because of our individual initiative" really means "nobody deserves personal credit for anything" , right?

How is saying "we succeed because of our individual initiative"" saying " nobody deserves personal credit for anything" ????

Why are you helping Obama twist what he plainly stated?

Oh! So it doesn't really matter what he says, because you and the Koch Bros. will tell me what it means, right? Like "we succeed because of our individual initiative" really means "nobody deserves personal credit for anything" , right?

No no, you dolt. Once again, he doesn't say his stupid blather in a vacuum. He says the imbecilic shit he reads for a reason.

It's part of a larger thesis.

You, being a plodding imbecile sheep, wish to just blindly follow. It scares you to have to consider the message underlying the words. You are a hapless, dull, ignorant, shallow pussy.

How is saying "we succeed because of our individual initiative"" saying " nobody deserves personal credit for anything" ????

That's the scary part!

They're so pliable

That's the scary part!

They're so pliable

I don't believe that this is "the" scary part. That suggests that there is only one scary part.

But I do believe you have correctly identified one of the scarier parts.

That's the scary part!

They're so pliable

I don't believe that this is "the" scary part. That suggests that there is only one scary part.

But I do believe you have correctly identified one of the scarier parts.

Agree

the other scary part....

The left is so willing to make themselves subservient to the state
and put the state above the individual

Didn't we have a war to get away from this crap?
Where the state was above man...

king-george.png

Forum List

Back