Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’

all the RW loonbots have to worry about is Obama's staffers?

seriously?

how pathetic is that?

We are not worried about them, we are making fun of them and laughing at their misfortune.

raw

could have fooled me .. don't look now, but the rest of the country is making fun of you.

Come on, lay it all out for us. What are they specifically making fun of? You can tell us.

seriously?

how pathetic is that?

We are not worried about them, we are making fun of them and laughing at their misfortune.

raw

could have fooled me .. don'y look now, but the rest of the country is making fun of you.

What specifically are they making fun of? Lay it all out for us in specific detail.

specifically, all the RW dolts who can't let Clinton go, and insist on yammering about irrelevant Obama crap like this entire thread shows.

next question, next contestant ..

seriously?

how pathetic is that?

raw

could have fooled me .. don'y look now, but the rest of the country is making fun of you.

What specifically are they making fun of? Lay it all out for us in specific detail.

specifically, all the RW dolts who can't let Clinton go, and insist on yammering about irrelevant Obama crap like this entire thread shows.

You mean the conservatives who are still celebrating the death of the wicked witch of the east? Trump threw a house on the old bitch.

I'm glad to see you are pained by all of this and continue to read threads like this one.

What specific part of this whole thing upsets you the most. I mean, what really gets under your skin?

Is it that TRUMP won?
Is it the public now knows the DNC and the MSM collude?
Is it Hillary's alcoholism was exposed?
is it the public knows the DNC went out of there way to fuck Bernie Sanders?

Do you consider Meryl Streep to be a LW dolt who can't let Trump go, and insist on yammering about irrelevant Trump crap like the other idiot snowflakes?

Mr. T weeps for you. I hope you have an 8 year safe space to hide in.

ARMGRt6.gif

seriously?

how pathetic is that?

raw

You mean the conservatives who are still celebrating the death of the wicked witch of the east? Trump threw a house on the old bitch.

I'm glad to see you are pained by all of this and continue to read threads like this one.

What specific part of this whole thing upsets you the most. I mean, what really gets under your skin?

Is it that TRUMP won?

Do you consider Meryl Streep to be a LW dolt who can't let Trump go, and insist on yammering about irrelevant Trump crap like the other idiot snowflakes?

ARMGRt6.gif

back to square one ... you're a partisan hack.
2) I didn't vote for Cinton
3) I stand by my comment ... the country laughs at RW dolts

RW asshats elected a man who does more business in/with foreign countries than he does in America, and slobber Obama staffers bla bla bla ..

hint; GFY !

Last edited:

raw

Is it that TRUMP won?

ARMGRt6.gif

again, what specifically are they laughing at?

They don't look like they are laughing to me. Who specifically is laughing and what specifically are they laughing at?

The SCOTUS going conservative for the next 30 years? Is that funny? You've got to help me out, because I don't see snowflakes laughing.

You are going to have to give me very specific and very concrete examples of "THE COUNTRY LAUGHS AT RW DOLTS".

If you give me one of snowflakes laughing at "RW DOLTS", I'll give you an example of "RW DOLTS" laughing at snowflakes.....lets see who runs out of examples first.

GettyImages-621959056-1280x720.jpg

Love it! Love that everyone in D.C. is rejecting the radicals marxists and anyone associated with them.

“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,” longtime Clinton aide Mira Patel, who worked for Clinton in her Senate, State Department and 2016 campaign offices, told the outlet.

Uh buh-bye!

:dance::dance::dance:

On a side note - lets hope that it's not limited to just Washington D.C. Let's hope that every business that they apply for a job with does a background check and sees that these were the anti-American, anti-constitutional, marxists which did their best to destroy this nation. They are record with their contempt for private industry, so why would any company hire them anyway? Looks like they will have to spend their life bilking some small progressive town in Illinois out of a salary. :lol:

Love it! Love that everyone in D.C. is rejecting the radicals marxists and anyone associated with them.

“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,” longtime Clinton aide Mira Patel, who worked for Clinton in her Senate, State Department and 2016 campaign offices, told the outlet.

Uh buh-bye!

The Donald also should remove any Holdovers, they who dwell in the lower levels but will be snakes in the grass.

Often a new Administration from a different party leave some Holdovers from the previous Administration, The Donald shouldn't allow that to happen with him.

raw

Is it that TRUMP won?

ARMGRt6.gif

RW asshats elected a man who does more business in/with foreign countries than he does in America, and slobber Obama staffers bla bla bla ..

hint; GFY !

So predictable. You study your snowflake playbook every day, don't you.

NEBULOUS BULLSHIT...ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.

We have CONCRETE PROOF the DNC is massively corrupt and actively tried to fuck over Bernie Sanders.
We have CONCRETE PROOF the MSM is massively corrupt and GAVE HILLARY CLINTON DEBATE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE
We have CONCRETE PROOF that Hillary Clinton repeatedly lied to the American Public about her e-mail server.

These guys just can't get out of their own way. This snowflake is WHINING that TRUMP is a GLOBAL BUSINESSMAN....WHEN SNOWFLAKES CLAIM TO EMBRACE GLOBALISM!

Uh buh-bye!

They could find work as Hookers I'm sure, what about dealing Crack, that's another job option for them.

Plenty of jobs for these fuck ups on the front lines in Afghanistan.
Says the bad-ass, keyboard kommando nightfox, who is afraid of his own shadow. Punk.
You can be garbage man, at the dim clubs.
Er...ummm... It already has a job; it's the Very Obnoxious Retard, every Internet message board has at least one.

:popcorn:
Awwww, what's wrong? Did I hurt the little snowflake's feelings. LOL.
Yeah well, sorry to rain on your ego trip but that would require that I actually cared about what you think or say
You obviously cared enough to read what I wrote and responded to it, snowflake. LOL.

Forum List

Back