Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’

GettyImages-621959056-1280x720.jpg

Oh boo hoo. You means they might be forced to leave the Beltway to live and work with the common people? How terrifying for them. I bet they'll immediately apply for therapeutic counseling.

So Trump won't be having staffers? Or is it that you just won't be ridiculing them?

TRANSLATION: There are no jobs that we can actually do, in a government that wants to get things done.

Maybe the employers aren't interested in hiring fanatical, deluded losers?

Oh boo hoo. You means they might be forced to leave the Beltway to live and work with the common people? How terrifying for them. I bet they'll immediately apply for therapeutic counseling.

Clinton aides appear to be having a harder time, both emotionally and practically.

There’s anger, there’s frustration, there’s anxiety, there’s burnout,” said Russ Finkelstein, a managing director at Clearly Next and longtime progressive career guru (including as a founding team member at the lefty jobs board Idealist.org) who has been counseling Clinton alumni.

People are in shock,” said Anastasia Kessler-Dellaccio, 35, who quit her job at Sister Cities International to run Foreign Policy Professionals for Hillary. Some Clinton campaign workers say they’ve lost their bearings because they’re so rattled by the differences in Trump’s values from those represented by Obama and Clinton.

Kessler-Dellaccio added, “I think people, myself included, are trying to figure out, ‘How do I recalibrate my dreams?’”

Although unnecessary, those who demand links will find more @ Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out…

I have a feeling they will do just fine

Having White House Staff on your resume tends to stand out

That red headed bitch looks more like Rosa Klebb each time I see her:

6a00d83451f25369e2014e5ffa2049970c-800wi

Who is that, and when did it start transgendering...........if it/she did? (sorry mods, just asking a question, and good to know these things, especially with links from the accurate MSM, hehehehehehe)

Jennifer Psaki....Barry's State Dept lying hag:

psaki2-1024x600.jpg

LOL, well I do see a wedding ring on her finger, and she doesn't look like the person with the military uniform on, so should I assume it is not the same person, or that the photo was doctored..............or rather that Obama turned her to the Obama side of the force, and now she doesn't know which restroom she belongs in-)

LOL, well I do see a wedding ring on her finger, and she doesn't look like the person with the military uniform on, so should I assume it is not the same person, or that the photo was doctored..............or rather that Obama turned her to the Obama side of the force, and now she doesn't know which restroom she belongs in-)

Rosa Klebb was a russian KGB in the Bond flick "From Russia With Love" and I think the similarities are striking. :lol:

Rosa Klebb was a russian KGB in the Bond flick "From Russia With Love" and I think the similarities are striking. :lol:

OK, thnx, lol. It is funny though, it really is!

Wait just one GODDAMN MINUTE.

The Dems keep telling us how LOW unemployment is and how AMAZING the economy is....yet his own staffers cannot find work?

HUH?

They must all be lying, because we all know the job market is better than ever.

Fucking snowflakes lie more before 9am than most people do in their entire lives.

Look at the UTTER DESPAIR on SUSAN RICE'S FACE.

I take great delight in that lying traitorous piece of shit being sad. Fuck her and the entire lying Obama administration. she lied to everyone about Benghazi. KNOWINGLY LIED about the YOUTUBE VIDEO being the cause.

I have thoroughly enjoyed these elitist assholes getting it shoved up their asses.

nelson-muntz-ha-ha.jpg

HA HA!

Last edited:
Plenty of jobs for these fuck ups on the front lines in Afghanistan.
Says the bad-ass, keyboard kommando nightfox, who is afraid of his own shadow. Punk.
LOL, okay whatever you and the voices in your head say.... :rolleyes:

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Look at the UTTER DESPAIR on SUSAN RICE'S FACE.

I take great delight in that lying traitorous piece of shit being sad. Fuck her and the entire lying Obama administration. she lied to everyone about Benghazi. KNOWINGLY LIED about the YOUTUBE VIDEO being the cause.

I have thoroughly enjoyed these elitist assholes getting it shoved up their asses.

nelson-muntz-ha-ha.jpg

HA HA!

You lie. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back