Obama Spokeswoman: He'll Be Ready to "Rule" on Day One

would you mind splaining to us just exactly what "you people" means?

and yup, I'm enjoying the ride, It's our turn to bitch incessantly about how we don't like stuff, it's our turn to be patriotic.

go ahead and scroll through this thread and put those who are crying foul over the use of the word "rule" in one pile and people like me in the other. the pile you find yourself in will be what I refer to as "you people".

In other words, you sore losing bitches who have a lot of reality to discover by late January.

by all means.. do what you need to do. It says more about you than it does Obama given the failure of your elected man and your pettiness two months before Obama even gets into office. History is watching, yo. Create as many sound bytes and you want to. All the tastier when hindsight comes back around to bite you on the ass.

go ahead and scroll through this thread and put those who are crying foul over the use of the word "rule" in one pile and people like me in the other. the pile you find yourself in will be what I refer to as "you people".

In other words, you sore losing bitches who have a lot of reality to discover by late January.

by all means.. do what you need to do. It says more about you than it does Obama given the failure of your elected man and your pettiness two months before Obama even gets into office. History is watching, yo. Create as many sound bytes and you want to. All the tastier when hindsight comes back around to bite you on the ass.

I'm not 'sore.' I think it's your turn.

hmmmm! it sounds as if you regret being a "role model" my my my

Cali was predictable given the judicial application of gay marriage. Go dig up the threads I was posting in during that week. I figured that would happen as soon as the cali supreme court circumvented the will of the people. But, do you REALLY think that the gay marriage issue is over? Do you REALLY think that gays will never have marriage rights? Sorry, when people like you die off your great grandkids will vote yes where you voted no.

Oregonians refusing to give money to cops and teachers? wtf does that have to do with anything?

Im not getting emotional, baba, I'm reminding you that there are consequences to elections. In this latest case, that consequence will be the application of liberal policies. Enjoy the ride.

Oh I don't disagree with you there. Where I disagree is that this is the will of the people.

It isn't. And lefties are going to be stunned by that little fact.

Oh I don't disagree with you there. Where I disagree is that this is the will of the people.

It isn't. And lefties are going to be stunned by that little fact.

52% of the voting population who put Obama and his liberal policies into the white house says otherwise.

Nope. 52 percent of the voting population chose Obama over McCain.

But the MAJORITY voted for CONSERVATISM in every area EXCEPT candidates.

Sinking in yet? Or is this too fine a nuance for you?

Nope. 52 percent of the voting population chose Obama over McCain.

But the MAJORITY voted for CONSERVATISM in every area EXCEPT candidates.

Sinking in yet? Or is this too fine a nuance for you?

sorry, again did SOUTH FUCKING DAKOTA vote for the conservative choice regarding abortions? Just because Cali reacted to its supreme court decision doesn't mean that 52% of the fucking presidential electorate didn't know who, or what, they were voting fore. CHANGE, remember?

And no, barely a week after the election you probably should not be the one talking about liberals sinking or missing nuance given your reluctance to face reality head on.

Surely, you don't think that all 52% knew about his policies... That's down right foolish to say that especially when there has been many, many, many, articles posted about clueless people voting for Obama...

I would say maybe 30% of the people voting for him knew more about him than hope and change...

and the McCain supporters are no different, a good majority doesn't actually know what he stands for. look at the countless videos on youtube saying Obama is a muslim and one man terror cell, their are ignorant on both sides who vote one way or the other.

The difference being that McCain actually attempted to disavow his supporters of such notions.

Though the Muslim thing is a reasonable concern. The guy has two Muslim middle names. Hussein and Mohommed. He went to Muslim schools. His dad's a Muslim. I mean, it isn't off the tracks crazy to perhaps question his religion.

The difference being that McCain actually attempted to disavow his supporters of such notions.

Though the Muslim thing is a reasonable concern. The guy has two Muslim middle names. Hussein and Mohommed. He went to Muslim schools. His dad's a Muslim. I mean, it isn't off the tracks crazy to perhaps question his religion.

Ok. $5 and a glass will buy you a bottle of beer. What else?

And actually the whole terror cell thing is a valid concern, as well, given his friends.

Those are large and valid concerns, given our history with Islam and terrorism.

Speaking of concerns...I saw an actual Hawaiian birth certificate the other day.

It looked just like Obama's, lol. Black with print in white relief. Shiny paper. Small, weird size.

Hey, maybe he can inherit Bush's lil "I'm The Decider" beanie hat!

Christmas%20Beanie%20Hat.JPG
That's exactly how I pictured you! :badgrin:

8 years of Republicans insisting all the Bushisms that seemed to indicate he was intent on doing more than just "governing" were really just nothing, and the MOMENT the Obama camp uses a questionable choice of words, low and behold the republicans are doing the same stupid bullshit. What was the point of taking the liberals to task on that for 8 years, when you were all just going to do it yourselves, the first chance you got?

I don't enjoy the fact that he's our new president any more than any other republican around here, but I'm willing to give the dude a shot beyond the one day last Wednesday when the R's pretended to congratulate him.

8 years of Republicans insisting all the Bushisms that seemed to indicate he was intent on doing more than just "governing" were really just nothing, and the MOMENT the Obama camp uses a questionable choice of words, low and behold the republicans are doing the same stupid bullshit. What was the point of taking the liberals to task on that for 8 years, when you were all just going to do it yourselves, the first chance you got?

I don't enjoy the fact that he's our new president any more than any other republican around here, but I'm willing to give the dude a shot beyond the one day last Wednesday when the R's pretended to congratulate him.

well that would have been one day more than the Dems gave GW, but who cares. I'm giving him to 1/20/09, unless he says something, as he did the other day regarding Russia. Then I will point it out.

Hey, scrutinize and criticize as you see fit. But hanging on one stupid word is pretty damn ridiculous, especially in light of the ol' "I'm the decider" comment.

Imagine if Obama said that. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back