Obama Spokeswoman: He'll Be Ready to "Rule" on Day One

Hey, maybe he can inherit Bush's lil "I'm The Decider" beanie hat!

Christmas%20Beanie%20Hat.JPG

It must suck to know that 52% of American's agree with his directions then, eh?

"He will be ready to rule"

I think we are in trouble. I didn't know we were electing a "ruler"

god it sucks to be a dumb republican somtimes!

Surely, you don't think that all 52% knew about his policies... That's down right foolish to say that especially when there has been many, many, many, articles posted about clueless people voting for Obama...

I would say maybe 30% of the people voting for him knew more about him than hope and change...

"He will be ready to rule"

I think we are in trouble. I didn't know we were electing a "ruler"

god it sucks to be a dumb republican somtimes!

Maybe he will want us to call him King Obama instead of President Obama...

I think that the man has been campaigning for long enough that those who voted for him, 52%, have not been baited and switched into anything like you suggest. Rather, I think that you people are having a hard time knowing that you lost the election and are looking for any excuse to take the sting off. Point in case: tis thread focusing on the word "rule" as if Obama is about to form a fucking brown shirt gestapo.

Actually, they don't. They're just so disgusted with the Republican Party that this was the best way to bring in new blood.

Obama and Obamabots are sadly mistaken if they think his election in any way indicates an acceptance of lefty policies. Look at the way people voted with regards to issues....see what laws passed and didn't pass during the election. The American people upheld CONSERVATIVE principles, while voting the non-conservative Republicans out of office.

So don't get all gooey inside thinking this is some sort of endorsement for Obama's looney left boobery.

I think that the man has been campaigning for long enough that those who voted for him, 52%, have not been baited and switched into anything like you suggest. Rather, I think that you people are having a hard time knowing that you lost the election and are looking for any excuse to take the sting off. Point in case: tis thread focusing on the word "rule" as if Obama is about to form a fucking brown shirt gestapo.

well Shogun, what that 52% means to me is that yes, your side won but 48% of us disagree. and the word "rule" was used by the obama spokesperson. Her choice. She could have chosen govern just as easily but sometimes those little lapses tell us exactly what they are thinking. Remember Maxine Waters "we are going to socialize" errrrr take control of the oil companies.. :lol:

Actually, they don't. They're just so disgusted with the Republican Party that this was the best way to bring in new blood.

Obama and Obamabots are sadly mistaken if they think his election in any way indicates an acceptance of lefty policies. Look at the way people voted with regards to issues....see what laws passed and didn't pass during the election. The American people upheld CONSERVATIVE principles, while voting the non-conservative Republicans out of office.

So don't get all gooey inside thinking this is some sort of endorsement for Obama's looney left boobery.

Hey, ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, right baba? remember that from the 04 election?

:lol:

I don't really care who you think is sadly mistaken. The FACT remains that Obama won the election and 52% of the electorate said that "the most left leaning liberal ever" should be president of the United States. Conservative issues? You mean like South Dakota failing their abortion ban?

Trust me, baba, won elections ARE an endorsement of Obama's policy. If you don't like it then get your ruby ridge on and see what happens to ya.

I don't think there's any doubt they think they'll be "ruling" America.
This, in a nutshell, shows the agenda.

Hey, ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, right baba? remember that from the 04 election?

:lol:

I don't really care who you think is sadly mistaken. The FACT remains that Obama won the election and 52% of the electorate said that "the most left leaning liberal ever" should be president of the United States. Conservative issues? You mean like South Dakota failing their abortion ban?

Trust me, baba, won elections ARE an endorsement of Obama's policy. If you don't like it then get your ruby ridge on and see what happens to ya.

I mean like Cali refusing to endorse gay marriage.
I mean like Oregonians refusing to give more money to cops and teachers.

I like it just fine, dear. You're the one getting all emotional.

well Shogun, what that 52% means to me is that yes, your side won but 48% of us disagree. and the word "rule" was used by the obama spokesperson. Her choice. She could have chosen govern just as easily but sometimes those little lapses tell us exactly what they are thinking. Remember Maxine Waters "we are going to socialize" errrrr take control of the oil companies.. :lol:

Indeed, I didn't see your kind making that same kind of point circa 2004, eh? FUNNY how that works. What were we told? That ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES? Yup. Enjoy the ride.

And the word Rule means two things: jack and shit. You find whatever you want to find. Sheesh, you people remind me of backward masking preachers deep in the 80s just LOOKING for a reason to talk shit about Obama. But, hey, it's cool, yo... You don't have a 9/11 keeping you afloat these days. enjoy the end of your political party.

Indeed, I didn't see your kind making that same kind of point circa 2004, eh? FUNNY how that works. What were we told? That ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES? Yup. Enjoy the ride.

And the word Rule means two things: jack and shit. You find whatever you want to find. Sheesh, you people remind me of backward masking preachers deep in the 80s just LOOKING for a reason to talk shit about Obama. But, hey, it's cool, yo... You don't have a 9/11 keeping you afloat these days. enjoy the end of your political party.

would you mind splaining to us just exactly what "you people" means?

and yup, I'm enjoying the ride, It's our turn to bitch incessantly about how we don't like stuff, it's our turn to be patriotic.

rule instead of govern. Reign instead of term. Gotcha sho!

I mean like Cali refusing to endorse gay marriage.
I mean like Oregonians refusing to give more money to cops and teachers.

I like it just fine, dear. You're the one getting all emotional.

Cali was predictable given the judicial application of gay marriage. Go dig up the threads I was posting in during that week. I figured that would happen as soon as the cali supreme court circumvented the will of the people. But, do you REALLY think that the gay marriage issue is over? Do you REALLY think that gays will never have marriage rights? Sorry, when people like you die off your great grandkids will vote yes where you voted no.

Oregonians refusing to give money to cops and teachers? wtf does that have to do with anything?

Im not getting emotional, baba, I'm reminding you that there are consequences to elections. In this latest case, that consequence will be the application of liberal policies. Enjoy the ride.

Forum List

Back