OBAMA SPENDS 7 MINUTES DODGING ON WHETHER IRAN WILL USE $400 MILLION TO FUND TERRORISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Video: Obama spends 7 minutes dodging questions on whether the $400 million he just gave Iran will be used to fund terrorism...

(Until the Paris attack, Obama protected ISIS' black market oil program that funded 50% of its terrorist attacks...including the Paris attack...)

The fact is Barry can't assure anyone Iran won't use the money to fund terror since, like the thousands of guns he gave to Mexican Drug Cartels the minute after he gave them to the Cartels, he has no control over it now.

Obama Spends 7 Minutes Dodging On Whether Iran Will Use $400 Million To Fund Terrorism

Last edited:
It's their money.
I guess they'll decide what they'll use it for.

I am no Obama fan--well Big Daddy Obama fan as I have new respect for Sasha slinging lobster rolls at a fish stand to earn some cash but I digress--but it is idiotic to think that Obama has any say in how Iran spends its money.

Of course Obama just funded more terrorism!

Video: Obama spends 7 minutes dodging questions on whether the $400 million he just gave Iran will be used to fund terrorism...

(Until the Paris attack, Obama protected ISIS' black market oil program that funded 50% of its terrorist attacks...including the Paris attack...)

The fact is Barry can't assure anyone Iran won't use the money to fund terror since, like the thousands of guns he gave to Mexican Drug Cartels the minute after he gave them to the Cartels, he has no control over it now.

Obama Spends 7 Minutes Dodging On Whether Iran Will Use $400 Million To Fund Terrorism
Since they've been under sanctions forever, I suspect they will use it for vaccines (that Republicans say don't work) and infrastructure (that Republicans say is a waste of time).

Since they've been under sanctions forever, I suspect they will use it for vaccines (that Republicans say don't work) and infrastructure (that Republicans say is a waste of time).
You 'suspect'?! :p

Do you need 6 .5 more minutes to tap dance and bullshit and never admit you can't assure anyone that these f*ckers won't spend the money to fund terrorism, too?

:lmao:

Please don't put thread titles in all caps (per the rules) - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back