Obama speaks in generalities...

Skull, that was bobo's attempt at humor. It was lost on everyone because he made it sound serious and looked like a fucking moron when making the reference.

i like that one as well. the man is very clueless and is in way over is head the second his feet hit the floor every morning.

here's another one: (it's funny cuz it's truuuuuuuuuuuuuue) :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o&feature=related]YouTube - Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTo0iGc_Dw&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
Oh, I remember watching that on NBC that night. I loved every second of it.

I wonder if this Obama clip will show up in a Mccain ad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama Makes Shocking confession!![/ame]

That's because Obama doesn't know what he believes unless someone tells him... That's why his views always change... Kirk makes your point even further... All he talks about is 3 broad things he wants to do, not about how he is going to do it...

That's why Obama doesn't want to debate McCain because McCain will kill him every time.

mcains entire alternative energy plan is to give someone a prize if they can come up with something

his entire economic plan is to make bush's tax breaks permanent.

his oil solution is to give big oil anwar and offshore.

go to obama's website for details and specifics. mccain's plans make no sense and don't differ from bush's plans.

mcains entire alternative energy plan is to give someone a prize if they can come up with somethinghis entire economic plan is to make bush's tax breaks permanent.

his oil solution is to give big oil anwar and offshore.
go to obama's website for details and specifics. mccain's plans make no sense and don't differ from bush's plans.

Well lets see here since you mentioned energy twice in your response and you state that MCcain's plans don't differ from Bush's plans. Lets look at the voting records shall we on say, Energy?
Energy Policy Act of 2005
Measure Title: A bill to ensure jobs for our future with secure, affordable, and reliable energy.

McCain (R-AZ), Nay

Obama (D-IL), Yea

Anyone expecting either candidate to lay all their cards on the table about any of their policies will be disappointed at this stage of race. That isn't how I've seen the game played in past. I think they are still trying to get a feel for what voters want to hear at this point. I've aready seen the Democrats start to open up to drilling off-shore so there are going to be a few more policy swings before we can hold them to their word on the particulars of some statements they are currently making. It will make for good flip-flopping headlines.

Anyone expecting either candidate to lay all their cards on the table about any of their policies will be disappointed at this stage of race. That isn't how I've seen the game played in past. I think they are still trying to get a feel for what voters want to hear at this point. I've aready seen the Democrats start to open up to drilling off-shore so there are going to be a few more policy swings before we can hold them to their word on the particulars of some statements they are currently making. It will make for good flip-flopping headlines.

barack hussein obama still has all 52 of his cards covered up unless you count, "um", "uh" or "it's out of my pay scale" as a card.

what the voters want to hear? barack hussein obama plays both sides of the coin when it comes to that.

oh, i can't wait for the day when barack hussein obama supports offshore drilling. i'm sure it's soon to come.

I've seen a fair share of these elections and I don't see much different about this one. They are both avoiding giving detailed plans of what they will do. If a person is looking for faults in either candidate they will pick them apart until they find them but voters need to look at the whole picture to make their decision. They both have their strengthes and weaknesses. So obama seems to hesitate with some answers. I happen to think he is choosing his words wisely. I don't fault him for that. There are millions of people listening to every word waiting for a chance to take his comments out of context.

If there is a politician out there who doesn't play both sides of the coin to tell voters what they want to hear post his name because I'm not aware of one.

I've seen a fair share of these elections and I don't see much different about this one. They are both avoiding giving detailed plans of what they will do. If a person is looking for faults in either candidate they will pick them apart until they find them but voters need to look at the whole picture to make their decision. They both have their strengthes and weaknesses. So obama seems to hesitate with some answers. I happen to think he is choosing his words wisely. I don't fault him for that. There are millions of people listening to every word waiting for a chance to take his comments out of context.

If there is a politician out there who doesn't play both sides of the coin to tell voters what they want to hear post his name because I'm not aware of one.

Notice that BOTH candidates avoid talking about the main issues. That is the way the game is played. So they'd rather be talking about anything other than How are you going to fix the economy or How specifically are you going to end the war in Iraq. Because they can't say for sure. If they could, they would gladly say. And anytime Obama gives details, like putting air in your tires, the GOP distorts what he said. So let's here McCain's specifics.

Forum List

Back