I just found out that I am a "CENTRISTS"!!

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
:eusa_shifty: And all this time I thought I was a registered Republican .... that had not made up my mind up who to vote for .... yet!
So I have been calling myself an "Independent Voter"! Silly me! :redface:

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.
(Scores falling on the Centrist border are counted as Centrist.)

CENTRISTS: espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

World's Smallest Political Quiz
Only 10 questions + 2 bonus questions

I had never even heard of a CENTRISTS :cuckoo:

I think it is YOU!!! But we are going to have to change your name, because everytime I see it I think it says ..... dildoduck!!! :eek:

:lol:

YA---I get that all get that all the time. Cute little distraction aint it ? purely accidental---supposed to refer to an armadillo.

So Mr. Duck .... tell us your platform, so we can decide if you are worthy of our votes, please. :eusa_angel:

Me? Run for anything ? I'd be murdered !! I'd much rather just be crowned as king for life and have a shit load of bodyguards. --nevermind--they would kill me too.

Three cheers to centrists, as I am one myself. (Personal 60%, Economic 50%)

And no, we don't have a political party.

Being a centrist is a good thing, don't take it the wrong way. It means that you are pragmatic and you think that public policy should be free of ideology, free from right-wing and left-wing ideology alike.

Three cheers to centrists, as I am one myself. (Personal 60%, Economic 50%)

And no, we don't have a political party.

Being a centrist is a good thing, don't take it the wrong way. It means that you are pragmatic and you think that public policy should be free of ideology, free from right-wing and left-wing ideology alike.

Cool--you can run then and I'll vote for ya.

:eusa_shifty: And all this time I thought I was a registered Republican .... that had not made up my mind up who to vote for .... yet!
So I have been calling myself an "Independent Voter"! Silly me! :redface:

World's Smallest Political Quiz
Only 10 questions + 2 bonus questions

I had never even heard of a CENTRISTS :cuckoo:

I scored as a libertarian...

personal 60%
economic 90%

Me? Run for anything ? I'd be murdered !! I'd much rather just be crowned as king for life and have a shit load of bodyguards. --nevermind--they would kill me too.

Damn! This must have been when they tried to kick you to the curb??

Armadillo_dead_a02.jpg

Bastards!!! :mad:

Forum List

Back