Obama speak on global warming. Then spews CO2 with private jet 13 car motorcade

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Current President Donald Trump may be living it up in Saudi Arabia, but former President Barack Obama certainly isn’t slacking off on the sweet life.

Obama and his wife Michelle are in Italy this week on vacation, after the former President spoke to the Institute for International Political Studies in Milan on the importance of addressing climate change, to preserve the world’s food supply and protect its underprivileged.

Obama Speaks on Global Warming, Then Spews CO2 With Private Jet, 13-Car Motorcade
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh look isn't that special and do n't think your tax dollars aren't paying for these two losers and their trips still either.

You just now figuring out that ex presidents have security? Find something reasonable to whine about. This whine is just dumb.

It takes a big footprint for elites to go and tell peons what to do and what not to do.
Remember Leo Cap taking jet to receive an award in another country to turn around and fly back? Its pathetic.

You just now figuring out that ex presidents have security? Find something reasonable to whine about. This whine is just dumb.
"the environment matters when it doesn't involve me"
Hypocrisy is thy name

It takes a big footprint for elites to go and tell peons what to do and what not to do.
Remember Leo Cap taking jet to receive an award in another country to turn around and fly back? Its pathetic.

Does AF1 produce any less pollution, or is his presidential entourage any smaller, now that Trump is president

Does AF1 produce any less pollution, or is his presidential entourage any smaller, now that Trump is president
My problem isn't the foot print. Its the hypocrisy.

• Banned

Yep I do remember and didn't he fly to take some stupid CD to another Country and flew right back to wherever again.

Yep I do remember and didn't he fly to take some stupid CD to another Country and flew right back to wherever again.
I wouldn't doubt it!

I wouldn't doubt it!

Hypocrisy gotta love it
Leonardo DiCaprio took an outrageous 8000 mile trip in a private jet to pick up an environmental award

Leonardo DiCaprio took an outrageous 8000 mile trip in a private jet to pick up an environmental award

Hypocrisy? You mean like this?
upload_2017-5-22_11-39-26.png

View attachment 128146
Fuck Trump
Can you not stay on point? deer geebus :uhoh3:

View attachment 128146
Fuck Trump

Of course I;m on point. Sorry if you weren't prepared for that bit of information. You claimed to oppose hypocrisy. I was just checking to see if you really do. Evidently, it depends on where it comes from for you.

View attachment 128146
Fuck Trump

Of course I;m on point. Sorry if you weren't prepared for that bit of information. You claimed to oppose hypocrisy. I was just checking to see if you really do. Evidently, it depends on where it comes from for you.
Lol sure

You really don't get it do you?

Obama is spewing huge amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere to go tell everyone that we need to cut CO2 "emissions.

You people are so fucking ignorant that you are clueless to that fact that you are useful idiots. Can't you see that Obama is mocking you idiots?

t

All former presidents are ordinary citizens. Whether they are alive or dead makes no more difference to the nation than whether a gang banger or a spinster is alive or dead. They had their glory while they were president, now that they are not they should decline the secret service interfering with their lives. Paranoia, government mandated or otherwise has no place in the live of some one who has not done anything wrong or has nothing to fear.

Forum List

Back