obama silent of shootings over the weekend in Chicago

Black lives matter is usually quiet concerning the carnage in Chicago as well
Same for Sharpton....and the rest.

Just as he said - gun deaths are commonplace in the US. Chicago is about 13th in the nation and last I read, there are about 90+ every day.

You really think he should comment on every single gun death?

Use your head for a change.

Black lives matter is usually quiet concerning the carnage in Chicago as well
Same for Sharpton....and the rest.

Actually, of course, the opposite is true.

Both have repeatedly called for calm and an end to gun violence. Just as Obama has.

But, that's not what the NRA wants, their lobbyists are much better funded and the Repub whores in congress like their perks.

See what I said earlier people....Damned if he speaks up...damned if he doesn't. The RWrs go into their ODS happy space no matter what.

Yep.

If he talks about a local issue, he's over stepping. If he doesn't talk about a local issue, he doesn't care.

These people are crazy.

11220936_959143280845393_7872402841166009376_n.jpg

See what I said earlier people....Damned if he speaks up...damned if he doesn't. The RWrs go into their ODS happy space no matter what.
Wrong. He speaks to whatever works for the agenda. In Chicago, guns are illegal so commenting on the shootings there shoots his gun control fascism in the foot.
In Oregon, it works for his agenda.

Why do the uninformed say guns are illegal in Chicago?

Fact is, you can walk across the street and buy one legally. And if you want, you can then cross back and sell it illegally.

Saying guns are illegal in Chicago is dumb and its untrue.

Educate yourself.

Wrong. He speaks to whatever works for the agenda. In Chicago, guns are illegal so commenting on the shootings there shoots his gun control fascism in the foot.
In Oregon, it works for his agenda.

Why do the uninformed say guns are illegal in Chicago?

Fact is, you can walk across the street and buy one legally. And if you want, you can then cross back and sell it illegally.

Saying guns are illegal in Chicago is dumb and its untrue.

Educate yourself.
They're not legal when they're used by the thugs who murder with them. The issue is the call for gun control and how that is a bogus view.
Obama is conspicuously selective in his addressing these gun death issues.

Just as he said - gun deaths are commonplace in the US. Chicago is about 13th in the nation and last I read, there are about 90+ every day.

13th in the nation. I guess that makes it OK then.....Jeez.
Despite recent shootings, Chicago nowhere near U.S. ‘murder capital’
Chicago near the top in the number of murders. .....Case closed.

Thanks for posting this article. I remembered wrong. Chicago is actually 21st in the nation.

Of course, that won't stop the lying RWs from posting that they have the highest number AND that its a "gun free zone", as if there is any such thing.

13th in the nation. I guess that makes it OK then.....Jeez.
Despite recent shootings, Chicago nowhere near U.S. ‘murder capital’
Chicago near the top in the number of murders. .....Case closed.

Thanks for posting this article. I remembered wrong. Chicago is actually 21st in the nation.

Of course, that won't stop the lying RWs from posting that they have the highest number AND that its a "gun free zone", as if there is any such thing.
The important point is that Chicago is the region of Obama and his henchman the mayor who speak loudest about gun control as a cure while their region has among the worst illegal gun violence. And obama conveniently omits his own home turf.
Hypocrites.
Gun laws are no answer.

Obama uses things to push his political agenda.

A batshit crazy kid shoots up an elementary school-yes
A batshit crazy dude shoots up a college-yes
A druggie thug shoots another druggie thug in an alley-nope, absolutely useless in pushing his agenda

The only reason we still have our guns is because the house and senate are run by conservatives. Thanking Obama because we still have our guns is about as useful as thanking Bush for the housing crisis.

Honest question for liberals: This guy violated at least a dozen gun laws in what he did today. How would passing yet MORE laws have prevented it? How many is enough? He breaks 20 to do this? 30? How about 50? Does it make the victims any less dead?

Basically, who the fuck cares about black on black crime

Forum List

Back