Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

I just saw the raw feed, and Obama kept putting me to sleep.

Watson only had a few minutes and Obama kept talking, and talking. Obama gave long-winded answers that weren't necessary and he still wasn't satisfied. He said "Let me finish my questions".

As to the report that the White House was thinking on freezing out Watson, the story has been scrubbed from Drudge.

The only interesting part of the interview was the questions. The answers were boring as shit.

Yeah, like the bullshit question about Obama having a hand in sending Endeavour to Cali instead of Texas, when he knows good and well the President had nothing to do with that decision. What an great fucking question!

:clap2::cuckoo:

Uh, are you sure?

Why ask if he already knew the answer? That wasn't a court of law.

Besides, Obama has a reputation for being vindictive. Arizona passed a law to require a birth certificate for presidential elections so Obama decided to attack them when they passed their immigration law. It is not beneath Obama to get even, using the full power of the DOD to do his dirty work. So it's a logical assumption, and Obama didn't appreciate the question.

What???

Arizona never passed a "Birth Certificate" law.."Death Panel" Jan Brewer (Who killed 2 people) vetoed it. And they passed their Unconstitutional immigration law prior to passing that one. By the way..During the Obama administration less people have been crossing the border and more people have been deported then during the previous administration. Which sort of puts to bed the "soft on illegal immigration" meme.

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

Isn't that what the libs did to Bush?
A movie was made advocating the assassination of Pres Bush. 'Nuff said.

Well not exactly. It postulated the assassination of a President..and Bush was the President at the time. And..it was made in Britain.

But don't let those little details trip ya up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)

I wouldn't say I'm proud of Obama but I do respect his intelligence and his position. For that reporter to repeatedly interrupt Obama while he was trying to answer a question was brazenly disrespectful. So Obama had good cause to snap at him. In fact he should have dismissed him and had nothing more to say to him.

Reporters who don't know the difference between interviewing and interrogating are in the wrong line of work.
Reporters who aren't in the game of playing softball questioning with Obama, as the liberal media plays with him, fully know that Obama has a tendency to go off on rambling, babbling imterludes of speech that stray away from the question asked........Like O'Reilly didn't allow him to pull that crap, that reporter was right in reigning Obama's ass in.

Ridiculous.

O'Reilly's also terrible at interviews..it's just not what he does.

Tough interviews are fine..and those that make sure the person answers the hard questions are appreciated by people like me.

However ambush "journalism", badgering and insults are not. How the heck is one supposed to answer the "Are you surprised so many people hate you" type of questions?

It's almost like asking "When did you stop beating your wife?" There's no good way to answer that..and these type of interviewers exascerbate the situation with interruptions.

This is terrible journalism. In fact..it's not journalism at all.

Let's define ambush journalism.
That's when you walk up to someone and shove a mic in their face.

I didn't see an example of ambush journalism.

Course I heard questions that were a bit tougher then, "How good are you?"

But go right ahead and keep coddling your wittle pwesodent.

Isn't that what the libs did to Bush?
A movie was made advocating the assassination of Pres Bush. 'Nuff said.

Well not exactly. It postulated the assassination of a President..and Bush was the President at the time. And..it was made in Britain.

But don't let those little details trip ya up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)

I wonder what the White House's reaction would be to a movie about the assassination of our current President?

Forum List

Back