Obama should drop out!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I just figured since all Obama supporters can be telling everyone else that their candidates should drop out and support Obamas, we should be equally allowed to tell them Obama that he should drop out.

Obama lied to us all in 2007-2008 as he said he would be hope and change, but he has done nothing, but start wars throughout the world and piss people off!

He has destroyed this nation and its economy...He's a disgrace!

If he had one ounce of honor within his whole body he'd drop out.

I just figured since all Obama supporters can be telling everyone else that their candidates should drop out and support Obamas, we should be equally allowed to tell them Obama that he should drop out.

Obama lied to us all in 2007-2008 as he said he would be hope and change, but he has done nothing, but start wars throughout the world and piss people off!

Hope you have a backup theory.

I think you're a little confused. It appears to be the righties telling certain GOP candidates to drop out. However, lefties are enjoying your internal war. Keep up the good work.

We're all looking forward to the Gingrich Administration... with John Bolton and Sarah Palin...

Don't forget to watch Obama's State of the Union address tonight...

o-laughs-newt-victory.jpg

All fluff, no substance. Tell me, how did he destroy the economy? What exactly did he do?

I hope that the most twisted fucking Conservative of the bunch gets nominated. I was really hoping for Bachmann or Perry. But, I guess I'll have to settle for Gingrich.

In fact, I'll start calling for it... Gingrich/Palin, Gingrich/Perry, Gingrich/Bachmann 2012!!!!!

If you had a brain you would be dangerous.

I hope that the most twisted fucking Conservative of the bunch gets nominated. I was really hoping for Bachmann or Perry. But, I guess I'll have to settle for Gingrich.

In fact, I'll start calling for it... Gingrich/Palin, Gingrich/Perry, Gingrich/Bachmann 2012!!!!!

Gingrich/Trump

If I were a Dem I'd rather see someone other than Barry running.

His record sucks and you can bet he won't be mentioning it during the campaign. Most of America was against his HC bs so he won't be mentioning that either.

Yeah. If I were a Dem I'd rather be supporting anyone but Barry for 2012.

Obama and the Democrats know how lucky they are.

The GOP field gets uglier every single day. And those who would try to deny this are ignoring the fact that the candidates who chose not to run are being approached as we speak.

I am trying hard to be amused, but America deserves a better presidential election choice than this. Spin all you want, what we have before us is an embarrassment.

lolcoffee.gif

Feel better?

Forum List

Back