Obama Senior Official Resigns Amid Corruption Investigation

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Gotta love the character assessment abilities of our President, huh.

Obama Senior Official Resigns Amid Corruption Investigation - FoxNews.com
An assistant secretary at the Department of Labor has resigned after an internal investigation found that he improperly steered federal contracts to friends and former colleagues.

Raymond Jefferson, who headed the department's Veterans Employment and Training Service since 2009, used his position to coerce or intimidate other employees to make the awards without open competition, according to a July 21 report by the agency's acting inspector general, Daniel Petrole.

In one case, the report found that Jefferson and a deputy pressured colleagues to hire Stewart Liff, an employee management author and speaker who specializes in boosting employee performance. When that didn't work, Jefferson told subordinates to instruct other contractors to hire Liff as a subcontractor at the highest possible rates.

Liff ultimately received about $700,000 over 16 months, twice as much as other firms were paid for similar work, the report said.

Why didn't the dems force Dianne Frankenstein to resign, too?

After all, she is guilty of exactly the same crime.

If Obama wins in 2012 It is my prediction that he will be Impeached before he finishes his second term. A dishonest puke will never change his stripes.

There blows almost a million dollars and all we get is a resignation?

this is fowl.

You don't know? It's in her last name. She's a damn Jew. The ADL and Jewish Lobby would raise hell at any Goy for ever suggesting such a thing. They would be labled anti-semitic.

i dont think posting damn jew is very cool at all, i wouldnt damn anyone.

Thats Gods prerogative, not a humans. Say your sorry .

Unless you dont believe in God then you have nothing to worry about.

Did Obama personally employ this bloke?

Are you really from New Zealand? My Kiwi friends actually read the story before they make comments. Something about a better education and all that. I highlighted the relevent section for you.

A former Army officer who lost all five fingers on his left hand when a hand grenade detonated prematurely during Special Forces training, Jefferson was tapped by President Barack Obama to head the office that helps veterans find jobs and employment training programs.

Read more: Obama Senior Official Resigns Amid Corruption Investigation - FoxNews.com

You don't know? It's in her last name. She's a damn Jew. The ADL and Jewish Lobby would raise hell at any Goy for ever suggesting such a thing. They would be labled anti-semitic.

as soon as I'm able I'm going to neg rep you for these assinine remarks.

Are you really from New Zealand? My Kiwi friends actually read the story before they make comments. Something about a better education and all that. I highlighted the relevent section for you.

A former Army officer who lost all five fingers on his left hand when a hand grenade detonated prematurely during Special Forces training, Jefferson was tapped by President Barack Obama to head the office that helps veterans find jobs and employment training programs.

Read more: Obama Senior Official Resigns Amid Corruption Investigation - FoxNews.com

'?' means a question, not a comment...at least in New Zealand.

But you're right, I never bothered to read the article - thank you for your reply.

But you're right, I never bothered to read the article - thank you for your reply.

Oh, it was meant as a question.

as soon as I'm able I'm going to neg rep you for these assinine remarks.

Those remarks are the truth. You let political correctness indoctrinate your mind.

Oh, it was meant as a question.

Which you graciously answered.

An assistant secretary at the Department of Labor has resigned after an internal investigation found that he improperly steered federal contracts to friends and former colleagues.

Raymond Jefferson, who headed the department's Veterans Employment and Training Service since 2009, used his position to coerce or intimidate other employees to make the awards without open competition, according to a July 21 report by the agency's acting inspector general, Daniel Petrole.

In one case, the report found that Jefferson and a deputy pressured colleagues to hire Stewart Liff, an employee management author and speaker who specializes in boosting employee performance. When that didn't work, Jefferson told subordinates to instruct other contractors to hire Liff as a subcontractor at the highest possible rates.

Liff ultimately received about $700,000 over 16 months, twice as much as other firms were paid for similar work, the report said.

so Now cons are comparing Obama to Reagan?

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any US president at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals

Too young to know about or don't remember?

Last edited:
Chicago politics. What's duh problem? While Soros lock-step zombies are wringing their hands about a republican congressman being sued for child support you have a genuine corruption scandal in the Barry Hussein administration and they pretend it's business as usual.

Was the company Halliburton?

Forum List

Back