Obama seized enough land and water in 8 yrs to cover Texas three times

Hey, that's not nice.

Frigid is a smart fellow for a nihilist. Misguided sometimes, but when you go to compulsory education, and are fed CFR media your entire life, it is only natural to think big brother has your best intentions.

He really isn't that bad. It's not he is a Starkey, guno or deano. Seriously.

I think there is hope, eventually, for that one.

You think you know me? But you don't. It's funny, you telling me where I'm wrong, and actually being wrong yourself.

:eusa_think:

Ahhhh. . .

So you are saying there is no hope for you?

No.

I said there is no hope for you.

You said I was wrong about you.

Now you are saying "No?"

Damn, you need to make up your mind.

:rofl:

Troll.

states.gif
Oh yea, water. I guess he would want to keep that clean. Remember what Republicans did after the BP oil spill? They blocked the Obama admin from investigating and one even apologized to BP because Obama made them pay for the cleanup.

This is what you get for listening to your BS MSM A HOLES.............WRONG INFORMATION

This is more like it get the fact straight before blaming and assuming ....lmao

Obama Blocked Clean Up of BP Oil Spill by Friendly Countries; International Assistance Blocked by Regulations Obama Had The Authority To Waive
Obama Blocked Clean Up of BP Oil Spill by Friendly Countries; International Assistance Blocked by Regulations Obama Had The Authority To Waive
That is completely ridiculous.

Don't believe me. Believe the GOP. Here is video.

Why don't you just admit your claim is totally deceptive?

No, Obama did not claim land to cover Texas THREE TIMES

There was an underwater national monument in the Atlantic that was quite large, however it is the size of Connecticut not three times the size of Texas
Think of all the mermaids who were dispossessed

Obama Designates 1st Marine National Monument In The Atlantic Ocean

Last edited:
Is this a "the Earth is just there for Humans to destroy" argument?
Why does a centralized capitol at some far off place get to decide for the citizens in a different place how they should manage their lives?

Who put these elites in charge to manage the destiny of all people? What makes them the masters of the universe? What makes you think that they have the best intentions?

I'm guessing the Native Americans have been asking this question for a long time, and the majority of the people not only didn't give a fuck, but actually encouraged it. Oh, then it goes against their interests and all of a sudden they hate it. Wow.

Well, the funny thing about these "elites" is that you vote them in. You allow these people to get in and do this. Go figure.

I never voted for anyone, what the hell are you talking about?

Personally, that was the whole point of the DAPL protests. The federal government had taken land that wasn't their to take.

So hey, pick a side and stick with it. First you are for Uncle Sam seizing land, now you are standing with the Natives?

Jesus. . . . your political philosophy is one moment for the people of the land, the next it's for the people that feed you bullshit propaganda. Make up your mind. Schizophrenic much?

You here is "you all", as in, the American people.

Just because you don't understand where I'm coming, just because you didn't take the time to understand this, doesn't mean I don't have fundamental principles. I won't "pick a side", I don't do sides, I do my own thoughts and views than you very much.

See, you're closer to us in thought than you thought you were. ;)

And who is "us"?

You think you know me? But you don't. It's funny, you telling me where I'm wrong, and actually being wrong yourself.

Ahhhh. . .

No.

Now you are saying "No?"

Troll.

Thanks for proving me right, again.

Ahhhh. . .

No.

Now you are saying "No?"

Troll.

You should relax and have some fun once in a while. :lol:

Why does a centralized capitol at some far off place get to decide for the citizens in a different place how they should manage their lives?

Who put these elites in charge to manage the destiny of all people? What makes them the masters of the universe? What makes you think that they have the best intentions?

I'm guessing the Native Americans have been asking this question for a long time, and the majority of the people not only didn't give a fuck, but actually encouraged it. Oh, then it goes against their interests and all of a sudden they hate it. Wow.

Well, the funny thing about these "elites" is that you vote them in. You allow these people to get in and do this. Go figure.

I never voted for anyone, what the hell are you talking about?

Personally, that was the whole point of the DAPL protests. The federal government had taken land that wasn't their to take.

So hey, pick a side and stick with it. First you are for Uncle Sam seizing land, now you are standing with the Natives?

Jesus. . . . your political philosophy is one moment for the people of the land, the next it's for the people that feed you bullshit propaganda. Make up your mind. Schizophrenic much?

You here is "you all", as in, the American people.

Just because you don't understand where I'm coming, just because you didn't take the time to understand this, doesn't mean I don't have fundamental principles. I won't "pick a side", I don't do sides, I do my own thoughts and views than you very much.

See, you're closer to us in thought than you thought you were. ;)

And who is "us"?

The free.

Now you are saying "No?"

Troll.

Right... you do realize that this forum is for politics right? I mean, if you want to go have fun, there are places to go. This just isn't it. You might be getting a little confused. I come on here to use my brain, not to fuck around with people who think this is an extension of high school. If I want fun, I'd stay at work.

If you can't do outright sharia via Bill Clinton's NAFTA and make Great Lakes water a commodity, what else is left to do? O's 87% Arab DNA is indeed water-aware.

Now you are saying "No?"

Troll.

Right... you do realize that this forum is for politics right? I mean, if you want to go have fun, there are places to go. This just isn't it. You might be getting a little confused. I come on here to use my brain, not to fuck around with people who think this is an extension of high school. If I want fun, I'd stay at work.

hqdefault.jpg

Last week, in one of his final moves out of the Oval Office, Obama executively designated more than 1.5 million acres of land as national monuments, preserving their untouched façade while closing them to human expansion, development, energy use, ranching or state or local jurisdiction.
Obama executively designated more than 1.5 million acres of land as national monuments last week
Obama Seized Enough Land and Water in 8 Years to Cover Texas Three Times
-------------------------------------------------------
Obama Seized Enough Land, Water in 8 Years to Cover Texas THREE TIMES

49418.jpg
Brittany M. Hughes | January 4, 2017 10:49am ET

Last week, in one of his final moves out of the Oval Office, Obama executively designated more than 1.5 million acres of land as national monuments, preserving their untouched façade while closing them to human expansion, development, energy use, ranching or state or local jurisdiction.

In a move ignored by the liberal media last week, Obama unilaterally seized more than 1.3 million acres from Utah to establish the Bears Ears Monument, preserving it at the behest of conservationist groups and Native American tribes who claimed the land was sacred. Utah’s state legislature, however, opposed the unilateral land grab across party lines, with many speculating that Obama’s move is the latest in an attempt to limit efforts from incoming President Donald Trump to expand domestic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is falling under Agenda 21/2030, there is way more behind this than most realize and it's not for the people to visit, and it's not for the good safety to protect that land . It's to keep YOU the American's the hell off it ...
Again look up Rosa Cori " Behind the green mask" ... on you tube.
Relax! Soon after the Frump gets into office, officially; his eager business executives will be finding ways to carve up not only the newly declared National Monument territories, but also rape and pillage our National Forests, National Parks, Wetlands and Wildlife Refuges. Once they're done, all those pristine areas and last refuges for wildlife will be overflowing with condos, malls, houses, parking lots and assorted business establishments. There just won't be much in the way of trees or any animals but peoples pets. Bottom line for his people......"if it ain't making money, get rid of it."

upload_2017-1-6_13-0-12.png

Riiiiiight keep telling yourself that.

Obama executively designated more than 1.5 million acres of land as national monuments last week
-------------------------------------------------------
Obama Seized Enough Land, Water in 8 Years to Cover Texas THREE TIMES

49418.jpg
Brittany M. Hughes | January 4, 2017 10:49am ET

In a move ignored by the liberal media last week, Obama unilaterally seized more than 1.3 million acres from Utah to establish the Bears Ears Monument, preserving it at the behest of conservationist groups and Native American tribes who claimed the land was sacred. Utah’s state legislature, however, opposed the unilateral land grab across party lines, with many speculating that Obama’s move is the latest in an attempt to limit efforts from incoming President Donald Trump to expand domestic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is falling under Agenda 21/2030, there is way more behind this than most realize and it's not for the people to visit, and it's not for the good safety to protect that land . It's to keep YOU the American's the hell off it ...
Again look up Rosa Cori " Behind the green mask" ... on you tube.
Relax! Soon after the Frump gets into office, officially; his eager business executives will be finding ways to carve up not only the newly declared National Monument territories, but also rape and pillage our National Forests, National Parks, Wetlands and Wildlife Refuges. Once they're done, all those pristine areas and last refuges for wildlife will be overflowing with condos, malls, houses, parking lots and assorted business establishments. There just won't be much in the way of trees or any animals but peoples pets. Bottom line for his people......"if it ain't making money, get rid of it."

View attachment 105467

Riiiiiight keep telling yourself that.
Of course it was designed. The Global Elite made sure to elect him twice since he was the most effective in the process of gradually destroying the U.S. from within.

While I do support your idea of covering over Texas three times.....I fail to see your math

While I do support your idea of covering over Texas three times.....I fail to see your math

Well maybe when you can understand AGENDA 21 and not go to SNOPES for your information maybe you can see how this works.
Texas is big enough to fit the entire population into just their state first off.
Obama has given away tons of land. Why you ppl don't go to the actual article is beyond me and you all wonder why nothing make sense to you that isn't on your same trail of thinking and or information. YOUR MISSING the puzzle pieces and the understanding of DECODING information .......

Well maybe when you can understand AGENDA 21 and not go to SNOPES for your information maybe you can see how this works.
Texas is big enough to fit the entire population into just their state first off.
Obama has given away tons of land. Why you ppl don't go to the actual article is beyond me and you all wonder why nothing make sense to you that isn't on your same trail of thinking and or information. YOUR MISSING the puzzle pieces and the understanding of DECODING information .......

You still have yet to identify an area of land three times the size of Texas

Do you believe any nonsense that shows up in your email?

Very lame spinning attempt. Read the title of the thread again.

Very lame spinning attempt. Read the title of the thread again.

Show me the numbers

<or just admit that most of that "land" is under water>

Forum List

Back