Obama screws up name

In other news, my neighbors kid who claims to be an ice cream fan, asked for a dollar for the ice cream van. It's an ice cream truck. That little punk doesn't really like ice cream.

I bet if you count the number of baseballs that Obama has ever had in his hand, including the one from last night, the total would be only one!:eusa_whistle:

Hey, he's from Chicago. Is there a difference between Cubs and Sox? Hell yes! He's a poseur.

Hey, he's from Chicago. Is there a difference between Cubs and Sox? Hell yes! He's a poseur.

Yep!

Poseur (or "poser") is a pejorative term, often used in the musical subcultures of punk, heavy metal, hip-hop, and goth to describe "a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not." The term is used to refer to a person who adopts the dress, speech, and/or mannerisms of a group or subculture, generally for attaining acceptability within the group, yet who is deemed to not share or understand the values or philosophy of the subculture.

Poseur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So not only does he throw like a dink, is putting on some flab, but Obama, while pretending to be a baseball fan, flubs up the name of Comiskey Park by calling it Cominskey Field.

WTF? This guy is from Chicago, right?

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: Baseball-loving president nostalgic for, um, “Cominskey Field”

Fool us once... ah! ah! shame on you.

But fool us twice......................................we won't get fooled again.

Woo hoo!

Yeah, that Obama is real dumb, huh?

So not only does he throw like a dink, is putting on some flab, but Obama, while pretending to be a baseball fan, flubs up the name of Comiskey Park by calling it Cominskey Field.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: Baseball-loving president nostalgic for, um, “Cominskey Field”

Oh my God. Obama got caught blowing his nose this afternoon. ALERT THE RABID DOGS IN SEARCH OF A 'JUICY' STORY ABOUT HIM!!!!

I agree. People making fun of the president for every little gaff is so classless. It's a good thing the Dems never engaged in such behavior and then get uptight now, that would be hypocrisy. :)

Oh my God. Obama got caught blowing his nose this afternoon. ALERT THE RABID DOGS IN SEARCH OF A 'JUICY' STORY ABOUT HIM!!!!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Sure you didn't just misspell "Magpie"? I can change it if you need ...:eusa_eh:

Agreed. Any self respecting baseball fan - particulary one from Chicago, would never make such an error.

Obama was prentending to be a fan - and he failed.

That might explain the girly pitching arm...

Agreed. Any self respecting baseball fan - particulary one from Chicago, would never make such an error.

Obama was prentending to be a fan - and he failed.

That might explain the girly pitching arm...
Amongst a slew of other things it 'splains.

Forum List

Back