Obama.. Screw the traffic jam, I wanna play catch.

This ain't a Crispie thread bro. It's about a bunch of goddamned kids that feel entitled.

No, but it mentions the traffic jam this little event caused. I couldn't help but notice the parallels between the two, and the hypocrisy that has ensued.

Oh the hour long traffic jam caused to visit some kids vs. a 4 day lane closure to punish citizens?

I can see how you'd confuse the 2 :rolleyes:

Anyways back to the OP's point: Children are wastes of time. Why are those kids playing baseball? They should be out looking for jobs!

Sure, but now you see how ludicrous it is. So why was it such an issue with Christie then, hmm?

Your argument is invalid.

Hey Vandal, you didn't seem to mind when it involved Chris Christie, now did you?

Oh, it's okay if Obama does it.

This ain't a Crispie thread bro. It's about a bunch of goddamned kids that feel entitled.

No, but it mentions the traffic jam this little event caused. I couldn't help but notice the parallels between the two, and the hypocrisy that has ensued.

The difference is that Crispie's staffers caused a traffic on purpose, to punish a political enemy.

I don't think the Crispie thing was a big deal, but the two incidents aren't comparable at all.

The difference is that Crispie's staffers caused a traffic on purpose, to punish a political enemy.

I don't think the Crispie thing was a big deal, but the two incidents aren't comparable at all.

Both involve a political figure and those under their supervision. Both caused an inconvenience to the public. I think they are quite comparable, Doc. Whether it be for 4 days or 1 hour, it makes absolutely no difference what the motives were behind them.

One is seen as a major political issue, while the other is dismissed outright. As Old School's reaction points out, making an issue out of this traffic jam is quite petty and ludicrous, and I agree, but why was it an issue with "Crispie"?

I see hypocrisy.

Both involve a political figure and those under their supervision. Both caused an inconvenience to the public. I think they are quite comparable, Doc. Whether it be for 4 days or 1 hour, it makes absolutely no difference what the motives were behind them.

One is seen as a major political issue, while the other is dismissed outright. As Old School's reaction points out, making an issue out of this traffic jam is quite petty and ludicrous, and I agree, but why was it an issue with "Crispie"?

I see hypocrisy.

That's ludicrous. Of course the motivations behind them matter - the motivation was the only reason the Crispie thing was an"scandal".

Forum List

Back