Obama Scared to Take Random Questions at Press Conference

yeah this guy is a joke...his first thread on here was priaisn gthe Oliver Stone movie about Bush.

lol

people are so fucking stupid

Did you like JFK too?

ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED YOU KNOW!

yeah this guy is a joke...his first thread on here was priaisn gthe Oliver Stone movie about Bush.

lol

Did you like JFK too?

Um ok. I never praised the movie. Honestly, it made me feel bad for Bush. But in truth you are a joke. All I did was say to take into consideration that President Obama might be a little nervous. All you have done here is attack my intelligence, not prove anything.

lol

Did you like JFK too?

Um ok. I never praised the movie. Honestly, it made me feel bad for Bush. But in truth you are a joke. All I did was say to take into consideration that President Obama might be a little nervous. All you have done here is attack my intelligence, not prove anything.

nervous huh?

funny I never knew being President of the United States required on the job training....guess I was wrong

who said that again?

O thats right Biden

Oh so you don't have anything to teach me? Didn't think so.

I did have something to teach you in post #26. You just didn't learn. Not my fault at all.

Well then i must be stupid because all i heard you say is that i was a fool for stating facts when you had none.

You weren't stating facts at all. You were stating something that you knew nothing about. It was obvious. At that point, in Post #26 I tried to give you some solid advice. You couldn't comprehend what I was saying.
There's a time to be the student, and there's a time to be the teacher.
It's your time to be the student. Learn well.

Oh so you don't have anything to teach me? Didn't think so.

I did have something to teach you in post #26. You just didn't learn. Not my fault at all.

Well then i must be stupid because all i heard you say is that i was a fool for stating facts when you had none.

I think you've gotten facts confused with far left fantasy land rhetoric.

hope this helps ......

P.S. That list you have in your sig are all good posters who have all made an ass out of you at some point and you only make yourself look like more of a dumbass with that sig.

Hey I'm new here, but I just wanted to say that people are looking to make Obama look bad so they can say I told you so, but the man walked into one of the worst economic situations in American history as well as a nasty foreign policy mess...so people need to understand he can't make everything better overnight and that it will take a long time to get things moving. So these reporters attacking him and people posting this anti-obama nonsense need to chill out and let the man work.

Hey I'm new here, but I just wanted to say that people are looking to make Obama look bad so they can say I told you so, but the man walked into one of the worst economic situations in American history as well as a nasty foreign policy mess...so people need to understand he can't make everything better overnight and that it will take a long time to get things moving. So these reporters attacking him and people posting this anti-obama nonsense need to chill out and let the man work.

You're right, he's making things worse practically overnight.

What the hell are you talking about, reporters attacking him ? :cuckoo:

Aww, I made the list

That's what you get for making an ass out of him ..... :lol:

Don't get it confused now. I'm not holding grudges and neg reping anyone (even though its not worth anything). You are the ones who constantly bring insults to the table when i was simply stating that Obama, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, was trying to keep his press conference structured on to the point. Another way to look at it also is something had to be done about the country's national debt and infrastructure. He needed to explain that to the American people. Right wingers are trying to shut the operation down. America dosent have time for people like you to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on your CEO's golden paracheuts when they run their businesses into the ground. somethings needs to be done.

Aww, I made the list

Don't get it confused now. I'm not holding grudges and neg reping anyone (even though its not worth anything). You are the ones who constantly bring insults to the table when i was simply stating that Obama, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, was trying to keep his press conference structured on to the point. Another way to look at it also is something had to be done about the country's national debt and infrastructure. He needed to explain that to the American people. Right wingers are trying to shut the operation down. America dosent have time for people like you to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on your CEO's golden paracheuts when they run their businesses into the ground. somethings needs to be done.

ahh i see

So to keep his press conference structured he fields questions from joke websites like the huffington post? lmao

and to keep down the national debt he is going to spend over a trillion dollars in a stimulus bill that has more pork then sealy's friday night date?

I see

ahh i see

So to keep his press conference structured he fields questions from joke websites like the huffington post? lmao

and to keep down the national debt he is going to spend over a trillion dollars in a stimulus bill that has more pork then sealy's friday night date?

I see

It has to happen because of bushes mess up. Money has to be spent to get us out of debt. Its a cycle. and please name a press conference that bush didnt feild questions?

Forum List

Back