Obama Scared to Take Random Questions at Press Conference

Well, one he is the first African American President, hes pretty young

Making excuses for him already ?

Here's a crazy thought, maybe he should have gotten a little more seasoned before running for the highest office in the nation ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Um Ok Anne Coulture? How about you dont leave out the rest of my post and then maybe ill recognize your argument. And if you want to talk about getting seasoned for presidency? Here's a crazy thought maybe Bush should have stuck to being a party boy and owning part of a baseball team and NOT running for president where he would later involve all of America in his Business and personal life. Let's be blunt, America dosent care if you never added up to anything in your father's eyes. And also America dosent want to send there children, husbands, fathers, mothers, and wives off to do battle for his own personal gain.

ru oh

Looks like we got a tough lib here...tell me when you start blowing Obama in your lonely nights do you usually have to fight Sealy off his cock to get the good stuff?

Sorry, but Obama is the President of the United States and throwing shit out there likes he is the first afro american or he is too young doesn't fly.

I don't give a shit what color he is or age...he is the president plain and simple.

Tell me, did you ever see Bush sit Hannity or Rush in the front row like Obama did seating Schultz?

Did you ever see bush field questions from right wing blog sites like Obama did fielding a question from the HUFFINGTON POST. (Still my favorite, how fucking laughable)

Keep drinking that kool aid tho, maybe you will drink enough and try to run yourself through a wall and do us all a favor

Last edited:

Here's a crazy thought, maybe he should have gotten a little more seasoned before running for the highest office in the nation ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Um Ok Anne Coulture? How about you dont leave out the rest of my post and then maybe ill recognize your argument. And if you want to talk about getting seasoned for presidency? Here's a crazy thought maybe Bush should have stuck to being a party boy and owning part of a baseball team and NOT running for president where he would later involve all of America in his Business and personal life. Let's be blunt, America dosent care if you never added up to anything in your father's eyes. And also America dosent want to send there children, husbands, fathers, mothers, and wives off to do battle for his own personal gain.

Umm, I don't think anyone was making excuses for Bush, like you were doing for Obama. Just an observation.
PS can I make your list twice????

Excuse me if you will. I must have given you the wrong impression. I wasn't making excuses for him. That is a fact that he is green. I also never said anyone was making excuses for Bush i was simply comparing the two. You are obviously bitter about the Democrats taking office.

Ummm Ok Nancy Pelosi ? Obama should have stuck to hanging with terrorists and racist preachers while continuing to vote present. Let's be blunt, the left in America doesn't care if Obama's wife was never proud of this country. Also, America doesn't want THEIR grandchildren to foot the bill for Obama's and dems porkulus programs.

Oh? He was hanging with terrorist huh? could you send me a link of a website that give me proof of this statement?

Umm, I don't think anyone was making excuses for Bush, like you were doing for Obama. Just an observation.

Excuse me if you will. I must have given you the wrong impression. I wasn't making excuses for him. That is a fact that he is green. I also never said anyone was making excuses for Bush i was simply comparing the two. You are obviously bitter about the Democrats taking office.

That has got to be one of the weakest comebacks I have ever read.
Let me give you a little fatherly advice:
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."

Ummm Ok Nancy Pelosi ? Obama should have stuck to hanging with terrorists and racist preachers while continuing to vote present. Let's be blunt, the left in America doesn't care if Obama's wife was never proud of this country. Also, America doesn't want THEIR grandchildren to foot the bill for Obama's and dems porkulus programs.

Oh? He was hanging with terrorist huh? could you send me a link of a website that give me proof of this statement?

Rashid Khalidi?

Sadly, it's a more legitmate statement than you stating that this country went to war for Bush's own personal gain..... :cuckoo:

But let me guess, Bush orchestrated 9/11 just so he could go to war for his own personal gain, right ? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That has got to be one of the weakest comebacks I have ever read.
Let me give you a little fatherly advice:
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."

Ok i'll admit my intrest in politics is new but my statements remain correct. And please enlighten me. Im here to learn.

And also America dosent want to send there children, husbands, fathers, mothers, and wives off to do battle for his own personal gain.

A war that dems voted for as well
Against Afganistan, Not Iraq. Even if dem did back the war in iraq it was before anyone knew what the Bush Admin was hiding from the people. or "chosing not to show" them

Yes, the war was based off Iraq having WMD's

Saddam kept kicking inspectors out and not fufilling his part of the deal.

Broke UN resolutions

US Intel, Britian Intel were of the same conclusion he had them

Clinton (Bill and Hillary) are both on record for stating Saddam had WMD'

It's ok...it's quite easy to play the result...we know that

Rashid Khalidi?

I was referring to Ayres myself, but you're correct also ......

Sadly, it's a more legitmate statement than you stating that this country went to war for Bush's own personal gain..... :cuckoo:

But let me guess, Bush orchestrated 9/11 just so he could go to war for his own personal gain, right ? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No. Both he and cheney both used it to their advantage. Dosent cheney now own oil in iraq. Yea i think he does his company is called Halaberten and he own oil refineries in Iraq.

No. Both he and cheney both used it to their advantage. Dosent cheney now own oil in iraq. Yea i think he does his company is called Halaberten and he own oil refineries in Iraq.

Refer back to post #26

Against Afganistan, Not Iraq. Even if dem did back the war in iraq it was before anyone knew what the Bush Admin was hiding from the people. or "chosing not to show" them

Broke UN resolutions

yep ...

For christ sake this kid is like the kid in junior high walking down the hall with a kick me sign on his back.....

Broke UN resolutions

Again Cheney was weeding out information. He knew Bush's attitude and he used the intel to his advantage.

Broke UN resolutions

Again Cheney was weeding out information. He knew Bush's attitude and he used the intel to his advantage.

Refer back to post #26

Broke UN resolutions

Refer back to post #26

Oh so you don't have anything to teach me? Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back