Obama says paying taxes is patriotic.

My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.
Grover Norquist

A government half the size of the bloated beast we have now seems a worthy target.

Spoken like a true Tea Bagger moron.

Okay, guy, go and find 50% of the Government budget we can eliminate that won't a) force millions of people into abject poverty (mostly in the South, mind you) or b) Doesn't involve a significant cut to Defense.

GO!

My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.
Grover Norquist

Read more at Grover Norquist Quotes - BrainyQuote

If we cut it's size in half there would be no NEED to "drown it in a bathtub".

I'm also guessing you have no comprehension of 'figurative speech'...

I'm guessing you just got your ass handed to you, and you don't have any leg to stand on in this discussion anymore.

then you agree we need more income.

tax the very people who gained while the rest of the country faultered

Don't agree in taxing any one person disproportionately because of their success.

Agreed - I would classify that as discrimination....

That "top 2%" bullshit is nothing more than fascism, and we're headed down a slippery slope if we allow people to be singled out like that....

What's happening today is no different than Jim Crow laws..... What if we charged black people an extra .25 cent tax on any product they buy just because they were black and poor and used the most welfare as an ethnic minority...

Of course progressives would go batshit crazy...

Grover Norquist

A government half the size of the bloated beast we have now seems a worthy target.

Okay, guy, go and find 50% of the Government budget we can eliminate that won't a) force millions of people into abject poverty (mostly in the South, mind you) or b) Doesn't involve a significant cut to Defense.

GO!

- A lot of foreign aid
- Duplicate Federal oversight of matters relugated to the states by the Constitution

GO!

- A lot of foreign aid
- Duplicate Federal oversight of matters relugated to the states by the Constitution

Hey, maybe that would work. But you know you should probably provide some links to sites that back that math up. Do you REALLY think those two factors alone account for 50% of our government spending?

GO!

- A lot of foreign aid

Hey, maybe that would work. But you know you should probably provide some links to sites that back that math up. Do you REALLY think those two factors alone account for 50% of our government spending?

No links or math to show it would get you to 1/2 w/ certainty.

But I think you can make a pretty sizeable dent.

You have to love the dramatics...

cutting government is going FORCE folks into ABJECT POVERTY..and the kicker, it would MOSTLY in the south..like they know this shit

what it might do is force a lot of them to is go to work...now how mean would that be:lol:

Grover Norquist

GO!

Eliminate these 5, Departments of Energy, Commerce, Interior, Education, and Housing and Urban Development. Reduce Defense spending by eliminating 100 or more overseas bases that serve as welfare to their host countries while adding little to no real defensive benefit.

That will cut about $1 trillion from the budget right there.

Ron Paul is right.

Grover Norquist

So you want a big government ruling your life and dictating outcomes???

Yeah go read about dictated economies you fucking turd...

Why fucking try in life if I'm not going to be judged on my merits or work ethic but merely on my "just breathing air?"

Why??

Grover Norquist

Oh shiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt. DumbGuyPinestra just got to taste a little of his own ass there. Well played. You slow played that motherfucker. Brilliant.

He slowed played himself .

anyone who doesnt know that fact about grover doesnt know much about politics

sacraficing for your country is patriotic.

Pretending it is not is unpatriotic

OK then, why don't you show us how patriotic you are.

Sell your rental properties, and send the proceeds to the Treasury. That would show that you put your money where your mouth is as far as sacrificing goes.

Let us know how much you sent in when you're done, mm-kay.

sacraficing for your country is patriotic.

Pretending it is not is unpatriotic

OK then, why don't you show us how patriotic you are.

Sell your rental properties, and send the proceeds to the Treasury. That would show that you put your money where your mouth is as far as sacrificing goes.

Let us know how much you sent in when you're done, mm-kay.

see there another idiot con making that same stupid arguement

Forum List

Back