Obama says he doesn't deserve 4 more years.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
February 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

September 2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAXmMQgIypY]Obama Gives Himself An "Incomplete" Grade On Fixing The Economy After Four Years - YouTube[/ame]

The economy turned around in July of 2009.

Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley and David Plouffe disagree with you.

Pretty much every notable economist disagree with you and gov. Omalley

The BLS, and pretty much every notable economist, actually agrees with me.

bls-civ-participation-2012-07.jpg

Ah yes, a cartoon, that is what the democrat party platform has become.

You're not a liar or a racist for quoting him, just a prissy little busy body. Why? 'Cuz it's old news and has already been rolled out on numerous occasions against him. Let it live, geebus.

You're not a liar or a racist for quoting him, just a prissy little busy body. Why? 'Cuz it's old news and has already been rolled out on numerous occasions against him. Let it live, geebus.

So he's a busy-body for quoting something that's been rolled out already?
How does that work?

How does that work?

Yes, he's a busy body for thinking that he needed this "quip" when it's already been rehashed numerous times, and also in the grand scheme of things it's a pretty frivolous. Politicians say a lot of things, and usually people Vote based on the Economy and so he assumed they'd do the same again. That doesn't mean that he doesn't want to be elected, and it doesn't mean that he doesn't think that people should vote for him, I mean - it's just silliness.

Obama made a campaign promise he didn't keep. Why should we believe any promises he makes this campaign? Old news or not, not only could he not deliver, he couldn't even maintain the status quo.. things are much much worse now.

How does that work?

Yes, he's a busy body for thinking that he needed this "quip" when it's already been rehashed numerous times, and also in the grand scheme of things it's a pretty frivolous. Politicians say a lot of things, and usually people Vote based on the Economy and so he assumed they'd do the same again. That doesn't mean that he doesn't want to be elected, and it doesn't mean that he doesn't think that people should vote for him, I mean - it's just silliness.

So we shouldn't believe anything Obama says? Why would anyone want to vote for someone like that?

How does that work?

So we shouldn't believe anything Obama says? Why would anyone want to vote for someone like that?

You're being a toddler about it.

Should we believe everything any politician says? If you do, then that's on you bud, it's not on me.

You're being a toddler about it.

Should we believe everything any politician says? If you do, then that's on you bud, it's not on me.

Typical leftist answer: all or none.
We should believe politicians on basic core issues and things within their control. It was certainly within Obama's control to decide not to run when the economy was worse off than the day he took office.

Forum List

Back