Obama says he doesn't deserve 4 more years.

You're not a liar or a racist for quoting him, just a prissy little busy body. Why? 'Cuz it's old news and has already been rolled out on numerous occasions against him. Let it live, geebus.

It is old news that he graded himself incomplete this weekend?

Obama made a campaign promise he didn't keep. Why should we believe any promises he makes this campaign? Old news or not, not only could he not deliver, he couldn't even maintain the status quo.. things are much much worse now.

That was not a campaign promise, he made that statement in February 2009, after he was in office and got his stimulus bill that was supposed to lead to the summer of recovery.

You're not a liar or a racist for quoting him, just a prissy little busy body. Why? 'Cuz it's old news and has already been rolled out on numerous occasions against him. Let it live, geebus.

It is old news that he graded himself incomplete this weekend?

Here is a good accounting of the grades of the Obama Administration.
I'd say Obama is more the "zero point zero" kind of guy.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKS0GVvoE9I]Animal House-Midterm grades - YouTube[/ame]

Obama made a campaign promise he didn't keep. Why should we believe any promises he makes this campaign? Old news or not, not only could he not deliver, he couldn't even maintain the status quo.. things are much much worse now.

That was not a campaign promise, he made that statement in February 2009, after he was in office and got his stimulus bill that was supposed to lead to the summer of recovery.

He also made plenty of campaign promises he didnt keep. Remember "Put it on C-SPAN"?

He also made plenty of campaign promises he didnt keep. Remember "Put it on C-SPAN"?

The one I remember is cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Hell, I would vote for him if he can do that by November.

New Topics

Forum List

Back