Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate

Your a buffoon, Ed. You take quotes out of context, that were never intended to be interpreted the way you post them. No one listens nor believes what you post, except for a few from the far far left.
Another example of the first quote in my sig.

If I actually took any quotes "out of context" you would have posted an example.
Not only do I never take anything out of context, I never change any of Limptard's words to create a context like your Messiahrushie does, and then denies doing while whining that it is done to him. He does it so often he has a rationalization for when he changes the words he "quotes." But don't you dare apply the Golden Rule to him!

And as usual, I post an example:

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: * The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that. I'll tell you why, Bob. The reason why is because I'm trying to generate informed, educated people. I want them to be voting and spreading the word on the basis of truth and legitimacy, so there's a proper foundation for it to spread. I am not afraid of the opposition and what they think. I'm happy for everybody to know what the opposition thinks. I try to explain liberalism as best I can, as often as I can on this program. But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that.

August 7, 2009
PRESIDENT OBAMA:* Just to take a sort of realist perspective is that there's a lot of change goin' on outside of the court that, you know, the -- the judges have to essentially take judicial notice of.* I mean, you've got World War II, you've got, uh, the doctrines of Nazism that -- that we are fighting against that start looking uncomfortably similar to what's going on back here at home. *

RUSH:* Well, I think I just heard Barack Obama in 2001 refer to "the doctrines of Nazism that were fighting here in our court system."*

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

I've heard more Rush Quotes from you in this thread than I think I've ever heard anywhere....Please understand, Just because some of us are on the right does not mean that we listen to Rush. I can clearly see that you do though.
Well let's see if I've got it. I've been accused of not listening to LimpTard and I've been accused of listening to him. If I don't listen to him I can't criticize him but if I do listen to him and criticize him I have a hard-on for him. So I'm wrong for criticizing him whether I listen to him or not.

So apparently it's not just Obama who is forbidden from criticizing MessiahRushie, his "non-listening" worshipers condemn anyone and everyone who criticizes their Gawwwwwwd-da.

Is that about right?

Last edited:
Yep that is pretty much it.
In other words you are wrong no matter what you do or say according to the opposite side wingnutz.

And according to the ratings and numbers we have lots of Rush idiots out there.

He lied. He accused everyone on the right of attacking him and used Boehner as an example. Boehner was using hyperbole. Not that Obama has never done so, I am sure. He demonized everyone that had the guts to stand up and say that this bill was crap.

People have not been saying it is the end of the world except in hyperbolic statements. People have not been saying that it was the end of freedom except in hyperbolic statements. People have been saying that the bill sucks and it does. It is nothing less than the first step towards the elimination of the private insurance industry and a governmental takeover of the entire health care industry. Now some of you may think that is fabulous. I happen to think that it is a disaster. The VA is an example of what happens when we let government handle health care. Our vets are not getting "top notch" health care as they should be. They get "cheap" health care. Under this new bill, we will all be getting "cheap" health care. You may want "cheap" health care. Me? I'd prefer getting "top notch" health care, provided by the best medical system in the world.

The industry needs reform, but it is not so much the medical system that needs reform. It is the insurance industry that needs reform. But, stepping backwards, to VA type reform is absolutely not the best thing for this country.

He does not have to set the records straight. He made this comment:

And ratcheted up his rhetoric. So, I assume everyone except him has the responsibility to tone done some of this rhetoric. How convenient!

Immie

Can you supply some quotes of times when he demonized anybody?? Because that is not his style. If he repeats some of the stupid things Boehner says, he does it to defend himself. If the GOP does not wish to be quoted, then they should shut up. To turn around and pretend the words came from Obama is typical of them.

Did you watch all of the video in the OP? That is exactly what he was doing throughout that entire 6:42.

He demonizes others to defend himself? Is that manly of him?

I know you are not saying: "If the GOP does not wish to be quoted, then they should shut up" because that is what I have been complaining about in another thread. That is exactly what liberals want those of us who do not conform to their wishes to do. STFU, is what they want from us.

I'm sorry, last I checked this was a free country. I'm entitled to have my say and so are you. It is becoming more and more evident that there are some (both Democrats and Republicans) in this land that don't see it that way. When they win... we have lost.

Immie

But I did not hear him demonize anybody. He told the truth. And as far as people having their say, that is not the problem. The lies are the problem and are really getting to be too much. It has nothing to do with free speech. The GOP lies through their friggin teeth and they have been doing it since Clinton was in office.

Umm ATT and Verizon seemd to get themselves "pardoned" for their illegal wiretap and records activities.

Just one small example.
The coprorations get others to do their work for them.

You didn't answer my question. Let me ask it again, and I'll type slow. How many laws does the "Corporate-Owned media" enact? Since you claim they possess more power than the government it should be an easy question to answer. Also answer this, how much taxes does the the "Corporate-Owned media" require the US citizens to pay?
Now wait just a minute there Slick! You can't have it both ways.

You CON$ervaTards have been saying the MEDIA was powerful enough to bring down the all-powerful, "strongest economy that the United States ever had" Bush economy so the Dems could win the 2008 election, which they did, and now suddenly this same more powerful than the Bush government media is completely impotent.

In fact, Stuttering LimpTard said the media and the Dems TALKED us into a recession before the 2006 election to get the Dems elected even though your MessiahRushie also claims the recession didn't start until 2008!!! :cuckoo:

Obviously America-hating LimpTard believes his TALK will be powerful enough to prolong the Bush depression and blame the effects of his TALK on Obama.

April 5, 2010
RUSH: * Between 2000 and 2006 we had the strongest economy that the United States ever had.*

April 2, 2010
RUSH: The media tried to get you believing there was a recession for the last two years of the Bush administration.* They lie to this day telling you the recession began in 2007.* It didn't.* It started in 2008.*

April 5, 2010
RUSH:* I was just going to get there, I was just going to get there because the Democrat National Committee and the media, the whole Democrat Party turned the economy in order to run in 2006 and win Congress back.* They have been talking up a recession for who knows how long.*

Rush doesn't speak for me. So now show me where I have stated that " the MEDIA was powerful enough to bring down the all-powerful, "strongest economy that the United States ever had" Bush economy so the Dems could win the 2008 election"

So now you answer the questions. What laws has the media enacted? How much taxes does the media forced citizens to pay?

You didn't answer my question. Let me ask it again, and I'll type slow. How many laws does the "Corporate-Owned media" enact? Since you claim they possess more power than the government it should be an easy question to answer. Also answer this, how much taxes does the the "Corporate-Owned media" require the US citizens to pay?

You CON$ervaTards have been saying the MEDIA was powerful enough to bring down the all-powerful, "strongest economy that the United States ever had" Bush economy so the Dems could win the 2008 election, which they did, and now suddenly this same more powerful than the Bush government media is completely impotent.

In fact, Stuttering LimpTard said the media and the Dems TALKED us into a recession before the 2006 election to get the Dems elected even though your MessiahRushie also claims the recession didn't start until 2008!!! :cuckoo:

Obviously America-hating LimpTard believes his TALK will be powerful enough to prolong the Bush depression and blame the effects of his TALK on Obama.

April 5, 2010
RUSH: * Between 2000 and 2006 we had the strongest economy that the United States ever had.*

April 2, 2010
RUSH: The media tried to get you believing there was a recession for the last two years of the Bush administration.* They lie to this day telling you the recession began in 2007.* It didn't.* It started in 2008.*

April 5, 2010
RUSH:* I was just going to get there, I was just going to get there because the Democrat National Committee and the media, the whole Democrat Party turned the economy in order to run in 2006 and win Congress back.* They have been talking up a recession for who knows how long.*

Rush doesn't speak for me. So now show me where I have stated that " the MEDIA was powerful enough to bring down the all-powerful, "strongest economy that the United States ever had" Bush economy so the Dems could win the 2008 election"

So now you answer the questions. What laws has the media enacted? How much taxes does the media forced citizens to pay?
Except you are parroting the rationalization LimpTard programed you to use to deny any power, "if you can't tax anyone you don't have power." You can't even dream up your own Straw Men without your MessiahRushie! :lol: You DittoTards do nothing but ECHO your MessiahRushie and then try to claim you thought up his stupid BS yourself.
So take Stuttering LimpTard's Straw Man and shove it!

April 5, 2010

April 2, 2010

April 5, 2010

Except you are parroting the rationalization LimpTard programed you to use to deny any power, "if you can't tax anyone you don't have power." You can't even dream up your own Straw Men without your MessiahRushie! :lol: You DittoTards do nothing but ECHO your MessiahRushie and then try to claim you thought up his stupid BS yourself.

your posts about Rush are so BORING I don't even bother to read them anymore.
but seeing you rant on and on about him is good for some comedic value.:lol:

your posts about Rush are so BORING I don't even bother to read them anymore.
but seeing you rant on and on about him is good for some comedic value.:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSnOrMAq_s]YouTube - Love 01 Stephanie Knows Who[/ame]

Can you supply some quotes of times when he demonized anybody?? Because that is not his style. If he repeats some of the stupid things Boehner says, he does it to defend himself. If the GOP does not wish to be quoted, then they should shut up. To turn around and pretend the words came from Obama is typical of them.

Did you watch all of the video in the OP? That is exactly what he was doing throughout that entire 6:42.

I know you are not saying: "If the GOP does not wish to be quoted, then they should shut up" because that is what I have been complaining about in another thread. That is exactly what liberals want those of us who do not conform to their wishes to do. STFU, is what they want from us.

I'm sorry, last I checked this was a free country. I'm entitled to have my say and so are you. It is becoming more and more evident that there are some (both Democrats and Republicans) in this land that don't see it that way. When they win... we have lost.

Immie

But I did not hear him demonize anybody. He told the truth. And as far as people having their say, that is not the problem. The lies are the problem and are really getting to be too much. It has nothing to do with free speech. The GOP lies through their friggin teeth and they have been doing it since Clinton was in office.

I guess like beauty, truth is in the eye of the beholder, because all he did was demonize those who opposed his attempt to take over the American Health Care system.

Yes, the GOP lies through the skin of their teeth, but so does your beloved Democratic Party led by the head liar, Barack Obama.

Immie

Another example of the first quote in my sig.

If I actually took any quotes "out of context" you would have posted an example.
Not only do I never take anything out of context, I never change any of Limptard's words to create a context like your Messiahrushie does, and then denies doing while whining that it is done to him. He does it so often he has a rationalization for when he changes the words he "quotes." But don't you dare apply the Golden Rule to him!

And as usual, I post an example:

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: * The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that. I'll tell you why, Bob. The reason why is because I'm trying to generate informed, educated people. I want them to be voting and spreading the word on the basis of truth and legitimacy, so there's a proper foundation for it to spread. I am not afraid of the opposition and what they think. I'm happy for everybody to know what the opposition thinks. I try to explain liberalism as best I can, as often as I can on this program. But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that.

August 7, 2009
PRESIDENT OBAMA:* Just to take a sort of realist perspective is that there's a lot of change goin' on outside of the court that, you know, the -- the judges have to essentially take judicial notice of.* I mean, you've got World War II, you've got, uh, the doctrines of Nazism that -- that we are fighting against that start looking uncomfortably similar to what's going on back here at home. *

RUSH:* Well, I think I just heard Barack Obama in 2001 refer to "the doctrines of Nazism that were fighting here in our court system."*

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

I've heard more Rush Quotes from you in this thread than I think I've ever heard anywhere....Please understand, Just because some of us are on the right does not mean that we listen to Rush. I can clearly see that you do though.
Well let's see if I've got it. I've been accused of not listening to LimpTard and I've been accused of listening to him. If I don't listen to him I can't criticize him but if I do listen to him and criticize him I have a hard-on for him. So I'm wrong for criticizing him whether I listen to him or not.

So apparently it's not just Obama who is forbidden from criticizing MessiahRushie, his "non-listening" worshipers condemn anyone and everyone who criticizes their Gawwwwwwd-da.

Is that about right?

I don't give a shit who you listen too or who you criticize. I don't listen to any taking heads. But I sure do hear all about them on the boards. I doubt i could even pick out more than maybe 3 of them from a lineup of 20 or however many you would want to include. You see some of us are actually intelligent enough to make up our own minds about things.

April 5, 2010

April 2, 2010

April 5, 2010

Hey retard! I don't listen to Rush. Just admit that you can't answer the questions.

Immie

I guess like beauty, truth is in the eye of the beholder, because all he did was demonize those who opposed his attempt to take over the American Health Care system.

Yes, the GOP lies through the skin of their teeth, but so does your beloved Democratic Party led by the head liar, Barack Obama.

Immie

Yes, that's true. My hubs thought Kate Jackson was the best looking angel. Please!!!!!

So I think we had better just agree to disagree.

Hey retard! I don't listen to Rush. Just admit that you can't answer the questions.

Hey DittoTard! Sure you don't, you just channel his rationalizations and Straw Men. :cuckoo:
Just admit it, you were programmed to deflect reality with your MessiahRushie's moronic BS.

February 15, 2010
RUSH: I can't raise your taxes

Dec 11, 2009
RUSH: Tiger Woods can't raise your taxes

Mar 11, 2009
RUSH: A football team which cannot raise your taxes

Jun 25, 2009
RUSH: In fact, private insurers cannot go out and raise taxes

Mar 3, 2010
RUSH: I can't cancel your insurance. I can't deny you coverage. I cannot raise your taxes.

Hey DittoTard! Sure you don't, you just channel his rationalizations and Straw Men. :cuckoo:
Just admit it, you were programmed to deflect reality with your MessiahRushie's moronic BS.

February 15, 2010

Dec 11, 2009

Mar 11, 2009

Jun 25, 2009

Mar 3, 2010
RUSH: I can't cancel your insurance. I can't deny you coverage. I cannot raise your taxes.

Hey dittodumbshit, I posed the questions after usshitizen or some other idiot stated the media had more power then the government. It had nothing to do with your boyfriend Rush. Get your head out of your ass and perhaps you'll notice that not every conservative listens to Rush.

February 15, 2010

Dec 11, 2009

Mar 11, 2009

Jun 25, 2009

Mar 3, 2010

Hey dittodumbshit, I posed the questions after usshitizen or some other idiot stated the media had more power then the government. It had nothing to do with your boyfriend Rush. Get your head out of your ass and perhaps you'll notice that not every conservative listens to Rush.
And the fact that POWER is not LIMITED to TAXES exposes your choice of your MessiahRushie's Straw Man rationalization from all the multitude of possible dodges as hardly coincidence, and proof you are a brainwashed mindless DittoTard mechanically parroting your programming and powerless to think or do anything on your own in spite of all your claims to the opposite.

In fact, the more you protest, the more it confirms I nailed you cold.
Thank you.

Hamlet:
Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

Last edited:
Really? *I* Don't think so.

"You" also think Mark Levin is some kind of intellectual giant. He is a joke. "You" also think Palin is a mentally qualified Presidential contender.

You are a joke sir. Seriously.

:doubt:

true, but at least he isn't obsessed with hannity.

Good point, but he also doesn't have a unhealthy interest in Ostrages. :doubt:

Really? *I* Don't think so.

"You" also think Mark Levin is some kind of intellectual giant. He is a joke. "You" also think Palin is a mentally qualified Presidential contender.

So because you disagree with them, they are a joke. Got ya.

Kind of like you and Obama. Obama is so far ahead of Levin and Palin intellectually its not even funny so if this is your measuring stick, have at it.

You think Levin or Palin could run this country? ok, Got ya.

Kind of like you and Obama. Obama is so far ahead of Levin and Palin intellectually its not even funny so if this is your measuring stick, have at it. .

oh man, funny:lol:

Kind of like you and Obama. Obama is so far ahead of Levin and Palin intellectually its not even funny so if this is your measuring stick, have at it.

Drink some more Kool-Aid, girl. :cuckoo:

Drink some more Kool-Aid, girl. :cuckoo:

Once again, your fact checking sucks. I am a guy from ariZona! Get it now? Fact checking republican who thinks Palin would make a good president. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back