Obama: "Republicans are like bad drivers."

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

The end of summer beginning of fall, campaign season has started a little early.
:lol:

Obama Says Republicans Cannot Have the Keys Back to the Car: "No! You Can't Drive" - Political Punch

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

---

[youtube]t4Lf8BTyjL8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Driving it into a ditch isn't good enough for Obama, he wants the full off the cliff, crash and burn.......

GOP strategy: deceit, deflection and head in the sand? :lol:

gawd, the campaign looks to be shaping up pretty well early on. There is still time for GOP backers to get a message that resonates, but they'd better stay away from economic issues.

We've gone from a drunk behind the wheel to Helen Keller. Instead of hitting the breaks the dumb bitch is hitting the gas.

You dont get to deside where the thread goes.

He claimed the dems cheat and I would like the proof of his claims.

I know you dont share my concern for elections but without them clean we dont have a democracy

The end of summer beginning of fall, campaign season has started a little early.

Obama Says Republicans Cannot Have the Keys Back to the Car: "No! You Can't Drive" - Political Punch

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

---

Ya right... Obama got the car out of the ditch....:lol:

If anything he ordered the ditch to be dug deeper, if fact now it's a cliff...

Why do Democrats always forget that the ditch was formed when Democrats took over Congress in 2007.

Last edited:
I hate to break this to you Mr President, but you don't have any right to tell me I can't drive my car just because you plowed into me with an 18 wheeler.

Oh, and throwing mud and rocks on top of the car is not really getting it out of a ditch.

Why? You keep claiming Republicans stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 without any evidence.

I gave court documented evidence, you pulled shit right out of your ass

Really? A court ruled there was voter fraud in Florida in 2000 or voter fraud in Ohio in 2004? Link this case so we can see the verdict.

Are you really unaware of how florida was forced to stop using the phoney felons list?

When will you present some evidence of what you claimed?

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Obama is right but so is Churchill. Never underestimate the average voter, propaganda is a powerful tool when the audience is mostly asleep.

'Disaster Messaging' by George Lakoff

'Democrats are constantly resorting to disaster messaging. Here’s a description the typical situation.'

• The Republicans outmessage the Democrats. The Democrats, having no effective response, face disaster: They lose politically, either in electoral support or failure on crucial legislation.'

• Otherwise, the pollsters warn, Democrats will lose popular support — and elections — to the Republicans, because “mainstream” thought and language resides with the Republicans.

• Believing the pollsters, the Democrats change their policy and their messaging, and move to the right. • The Republicans demand even more and refuse to support the Democrats.

We have seen this on issues like health care, immigration, global warming, finance reform, and so on. We are seeing it again on the Death Gusher in the Gulf. It happens even with a Democratic president and a Democratic majority in both houses of Congress.

Disaster Messaging | CommonDreams.org

---

Ya right... Obama got the car out of the ditch....:lol:

If anything he ordered the ditch to be dug deeper, if fact now it's a cliff...

Why do Democrats always forget that the ditch was formed when Democrats took over Congress in 2007.

Then you admit Republicans drove the country into a ditch.

I hate to break this to you Mr President, but you don't have any right to tell me I can't drive my car just because you plowed into me with an 18 wheeler.

Oh, and throwing mud and rocks on top of the car is not really getting it out of a ditch.

You also admit the Republicans drove the country into a ditch.

Well, now we are making progress.

Forum List

Back