Obama rejects Keystone oil pipeline

Gutless pussy? No way, he finally grew a pair. But don't despair I'm sure he's gonna pussy-out on the extention soon enough.

What the hell is wrong with the pipeline considering that Trans Canada have agreed to re route around the aquifer?[/QUOTE Where can you find the effective method of cleaning up a spill from this crap. NOWHERE!

There are currently hundreds of thousands of miles of pipeline across the USA and the continent.

Please don't tell me you think this is just some sort of new approach to delivering oil?

Please tell me you are smarter than that.

And there are multiple technologies for detecting a leak and methods in place for handling leaks.

What a gutless pussy.

Obama administration rejects Keystone oil pipeline - Yahoo! News

I guess those Canadian born and bred terrorist will have to fund their attacks on Americans some other way.

A totally dishonest and foolish thread. Boehner&Co's silly little games are seen for what they are by the honest and thoughtful. What they are not are efforts to fix our economy or even to govern.

Really? Where's the lie?

obama is a pussy for caving into the enviro nuts and NOT CREATING JOBS.

then there's the link

And my joke about Canadian terrorist.

partisan hack

Jeeze. I thought Barry was all about the economy and jobs??

Guess not.

If he is, then he probably did the right thing based on those priorities. Keystone would have driven the cost of gas up, and likely would have lead to layoffs when American businesses struggled to deal with even higher pump prices. Would have sucked for the economy.

any actual proof, beyond your guessing?

What a gutless pussy.

Obama administration rejects Keystone oil pipeline - Yahoo! News

I guess those Canadian born and bred terrorist will have to fund their attacks on Americans some other way.

A totally dishonest and foolish thread. Boehner&Co's silly little games are seen for what they are by the honest and thoughtful. What they are not are efforts to fix our economy or even to govern.

Really? Where's the lie?

obama is a pussy for caving into the enviro nuts and NOT CREATING JOBS.

then there's the link

And my joke about Canadian terrorist.

partisan hack
And Obama had to travel to Disney yesterday to speak of travel and tourism.

Kinda hard to do when you don't have a job.

Guess not.

No you didn't "thought"; you never do.

Fuck off Wry.

You apparantly don't do much thinking at all.

This pipeline has been vetted for 3 fucking years. Its the most studied and vetted pipeline in American history.

He talks about how he wants to create jobs. He has a chance here to do just that and nixes it because he's playing politics.

Being re-elected is more important to Barry than putting people back to work.

Hope the fucker lands in the unemployment line in 2012. Guys a fucking loser.

This is what I don't get.

There's going to be millions of independents looking at that pussies record on job and the economy.

If obama passed this, he would have lost a handful of far left whacks, that just wouldn't vote but picked up a ton of indies b/c he actually created jobs, helped the economy and reduced our need for ME oil.

But the pussy went for the whackaloon vote.

One major valid point. Without a new pipeline path decided upon thru Nebraska which the pipeline company agreed to do, how can congress approve the project?

Carte Blanche?

This is what I don't get.

There's going to be millions of independents looking at that pussies record on job and the economy.

If obama passed this, he would have lost a handful of far left whacks, that just wouldn't vote but picked up a ton of indies b/c he actually created jobs, helped the economy and reduced our need for ME oil.

But the pussy went for the whackaloon vote.

Yep.

I'm sure many Indi's, me included, are watching whats going on.

Barrys decision speaks volumes to anyone who wants to listen.

Guys self interest is whats important to him and thats just about all that is.

I never used to think of him as an arrogant asshole.

Looks like I was wrong. What a fucking loser.

This anti job president is working against the people. His next decision was giving a $billion contract to Brazil for aircraft construction. There was no one in America that could fulfill this contract? What does this say about this president?

US Air Force Gives Big Contract To Brazil

Breitbart.tv » US Air Force Gives Big Contract To Brazil

No one else remembers the Airbus tanker purchases by the US military?

lol.........the environmentalist k00k drones are all giddy about this............meanwhile, on the most important environmental issue of all, Obama punted and kicked the same nutters right in the balls on Crap and Tax.

Still.........dumbasses will proudly pull the lever for him in November:D:D

Obama is simply doing what all good communists want done...kill capitalism and the American economy.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but being re-elected so he can continue to ruin this country.

Obama is an enemy of the American way of life. He hates America. He is a goddamned Marxist!

It is silly of us to expect him to do ANYTHING that favors free enterprise and self determination. As long as he is part of the ruling elite...to hell with the people.

...and you stupid liberals just eat that shit up like candy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Typical liberal reply. They just can't stand to hear the truth about the boy king.:eusa_whistle:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obama_the_affirmative_action_president.html

Read this all the way through and get back to me.

Last edited:
Obama is simply doing what all good communists want done...kill capitalism and the American economy.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but being re-elected so he can continue to ruin this country.

Obama is an enemy of the American way of life. He hates America. He is a goddamned Marxist!

It is silly of us to expect him to do ANYTHING that favors free enterprise and self determination. As long as he is part of the ruling elite...to hell with the people.

...and you stupid liberals just eat that shit up like candy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Typical liberal reply. They just can't stand to hear the truth about the boy king.:eusa_whistle:

Articles: Obama: The Affirmative Action President

Read this all the way through and get back to me.

Anyone who spouts off that President Obama is a Marxist, communist and hate American is a loon and I have nothing more to say about it.:lol::cuckoo:

Guess not.

If he is, then he probably did the right thing based on those priorities. Keystone would have driven the cost of gas up, and likely would have lead to layoffs when American businesses struggled to deal with even higher pump prices. Would have sucked for the economy.

any actual proof, beyond your guessing?

Been over this a hundred times in dozens of threads. Keep up, or do your own research.

I tend to side with those in favor of the pipeline. I think he actually is using this as a football to quell the rebellion on his left flank. He'll approve it later on prior to the election.

Obama rejects Keystone oil pipeline
Geeeeeeeeeeeee......it almost sounds like....

.....is most in-favor of it!!

:eusa_eh:

Oh those poor wittle enviro mentalists.

There are precisely four companies/organizations listed in your link that could be considered "Big Oil". The vast majority are business and labor associations.

Further proof of the power of lies and propaganda from the left.

Oh- and you can add me to the list of those that "Lobbied for Keystone".

Just another example of how this president is not serious about putting people back to work.

Forum List

Back