Obama rejects Keystone oil pipeline

Obama's decision was based on obtaining a desired result sought for by the US energy industry.
Details to follow.

Jeeze. I thought Barry was all about the economy and jobs??

Guess not.

He's all about making the Arab economy better, so they can arm our enemies. and jobs? who needs fucking jobs.. unemployment is GOOD for the economy.

Jeeze. I thought Barry was all about the economy and jobs??

Guess not.

If he is, then he probably did the right thing based on those priorities. Keystone would have driven the cost of gas up, and likely would have lead to layoffs when American businesses struggled to deal with even higher pump prices. Would have sucked for the economy.

Obama is simply doing what all good communists want done...kill capitalism and the American economy.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but being re-elected so he can continue to ruin this country.

Obama is an enemy of the American way of life. He hates America. He is a goddamned Marxist!

It is silly of us to expect him to do ANYTHING that favors free enterprise and self determination. As long as he is part of the ruling elite...to hell with the people.

...and you stupid liberals just eat that shit up like candy.

Obama is simply doing what all good communists want done...kill capitalism and the American economy.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but being re-elected so he can continue to ruin this country.

Obama is an enemy of the American way of life. He hates America. He is a goddamned Marxist!

It is silly of us to expect him to do ANYTHING that favors free enterprise and self determination. As long as he is part of the ruling elite...to hell with the people.

...and you stupid liberals just eat that shit up like candy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What a gutless pussy.

Obama administration rejects Keystone oil pipeline - Yahoo! News

I guess those Canadian born and bred terrorist will have to fund their attacks on Americans some other way.

Gutless pussy? No way, he finally grew a pair. But don't despair I'm sure he's gonna pussy-out on the extention soon enough.

What the hell is wrong with the pipeline considering that Trans Canada have agreed to re route around the aquifer?

Last edited:
What a gutless pussy.

Obama administration rejects Keystone oil pipeline - Yahoo! News

I guess those Canadian born and bred terrorist will have to fund their attacks on Americans some other way.

Gutless pussy? No way, he finally grew a pair. But don't despair I'm sure he's gonna pussy-out on the extention soon enough.

What the hell is wrong with the pipeline considering that Trans Canada have agreed to re route around the aquifer?[/QUOTE Where can you find the effective method of cleaning up a spill from this crap. NOWHERE!

This does in no way make Obama a gutless pussy. Just because you thought the pipeline was a good idea, doesnt mean it actually was.

a gutless pussy is what he is. and that's a fact. he turned it down for purely political reasons. what an asswipe.

This does in no way make Obama a gutless pussy. Just because you thought the pipeline was a good idea, doesnt mean it actually was.

a gutless pussy is what he is. and that's a fact. he turned it down for purely political reasons. what an asswipe.

Got it. So everything the Republicans have done in the past 3 year was done for the same reason, purely political reasons to ensure that President Obama is limited to one term. What a bunch of gutless pussies they are.

Shit, DC is filled with gutless wonders.....:eek:

Forum List

Back