Obama Regime Still Making Deals & Meeting World Leaders Like They Are Still In Charge

The author lost me when he said:

"The US is and has been in a quiet, for the most part, Civil War since citizens out rightly rejected the NWO neo-Nazism mantra in electing Donald Trump to not only Make America Great Again, but to actually Make America the United States of America again."

Can someone translate this?
people rejected globalism and elected trump just to restore america to what it used to be vs. where former leadership was taking it.

Nahh....

They just wanted a wall built by Mexico for free....
doesn't say fuck-shit about a wall but leave it to the agenda pounding crowd to bring that up.

"The US is and has been in a quiet, for the most part, Civil War since citizens out rightly rejected the NWO neo-Nazism mantra in electing Donald Trump to not only Make America Great Again, but to actually Make America the United States of America again."

people rejected globalism and elected trump just to restore america to what it used to be vs. where former leadership was taking it.

Nahh....

doesn't say fuck-shit about a wall but leave it to the agenda pounding crowd to bring that up.

You are the one saying the election was about Globalism...

Yet he mentioned Mexico building a free wall 200+ times...

What time do you think America should revert too? Could please give a data and we can judge what measures trump brought in to bring us back to that time?

Nahh....

What time do you think America should revert too? Could please give a data and we can judge what measures trump brought in to bring us back to that time?
it was.

in a global environment, we're not just concerned about mexico. but hey - push that agenda.

Nahh....

it was.

in a global environment, we're not just concerned about mexico. but hey - push that agenda.

Give us an actual date in history when America was great, which would like to return to...

This was the number one message from the Trump campaign was to Make America Great Again... Yet you can't tell me that time when it was great so we can return to it...

Si. El EEUU es mierda porque de poblacion es totalmente estupido......mas o menos

Forum List

Back