Obama Regime right on schedule

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Remember this?

Obama Executive Order Imposes Martial Law On United States

Now Obama is ruling by unconstitutional Executive Orders and daring the Republicans to try to stop him. The Democrats care so little about our Constitution that they're supporting his Dictatorship. The 2014 election will determine whether the Regime uses Marshall Law or whether our Republic is 'gone with the wind', cast upon the heap of good and noble ideas with the Greek and early Roman Republics. They too began as Governments of, by and for, the people.

Obama has made no attempt to work with the Republican House. "I'll work with anyone who agrees with me" is not working with, it's dictating to.
I believe Obama should be arrested by the Military, tried for tyranny in military court,, and hung if convicted.

Remember this?
No, I don't.

The quacks post these "martial law" threads regularly enough it if hard to keep track, I've been seeing them since Bush's 1st term.

Despite the chicken littles loving to get all staring skyward this country will again pass another presidency with no martial law declared and a peaceful orderly transfer of executive power. Then we can wait for the same dumbfucks to start the same dumbfuck threads about martial law all over again.

Bonus = any post with "mashall" law written.

Forum List

Back