Obama refuses to release pictures of Air Force One buzzing NYC

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Have you people that voted for this clown figured out the you voted for the wrong person???????? Even Hillary wouldn't have been this much of an embarassment... The guy lies to your face and yet you still worship him....:eusa_hand: Most transparent administration my ass....

PHANTOM AIR FARCE PICTURES - New York Post

Have you people that voted for this clown figured out the you voted for the wrong person???????? Even Hillary wouldn't have been this much of an embarassment... The guy lies to your face and yet you still worship him....:eusa_hand: Most transparent administration my ass....

This story could actually escalate into something more substantial. Word is a few local reporters are following up on it.

We shall see...

You mean we don't get to see the pictures that cost us over 300K$ and Terrorified thousands of people on and around the rotten apple?

You mean we don't get to see the pictures that cost us over 300K$ and Terrorified thousands of people on and around the rotten apple?

Just more change we can believe in...

It must so suck being you guys... considering his approval rating keeps going up....

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

and the precentage of people who think the country is going in the wrong direction keeps going down.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

ever consider that the problem is you deadender wingnuts?

cool, so obama can murder someone, but it is just a distraction because his poll numbers are high...

nothing to see here folks, do not criticize obama, do not mention his mistakes, he has high poll numbers and the country thinks we are going in the right direction.

how hypocritical of jillian who i have no doubt criticized bush when his poll numbers were high

He isn't an embarrassment to anyone. But he does manage to piss off those who try to make a big fucking deal over every misstep or mistake he ever makes. Um, that would be you and the rest of the Fox Flock.

This story could actually escalate into something more substantial. Word is a few local reporters are following up on it.

We shall see...

A few "local reporters." Who might they be? Sorry, but the "story" will be relegated to all the other LET'S-SEE-IF-WE-CAN-GET-HIM-ON-THIS files.

Which reminds me, how is that crusade by The Birthers going these days? :lol:

It must so suck being you guys... considering his approval rating keeps going up....

and the precentage of people who think the country is going in the wrong direction keeps going down.

That "story" is over a week old. So it just goes to show how desperate the NOBAMAS are. It's been talked to death, there ARE photographs, and Obama apologized for the whole incident. While I still think he should have fired Calderez, for God's sake that wasn't a big enough incident for the rabid righties to continue to wail over. It's done. Move on.

cool, so obama can murder someone, but it is just a distraction because his poll numbers are high...

nothing to see here folks, do not criticize obama, do not mention his mistakes, he has high poll numbers and the country thinks we are going in the right direction.

how hypocritical of jillian who i have no doubt criticized bush when his poll numbers were high

He murdered someone?

He murdered someone?

no, i was showing the fallacy of jillian's logic. obama does something wrong, but jillian dismisses it and those who mention it simply because obama's numbers are high.

He murdered someone?

I was wondering the same thing.

He murdered someone?

no, i was showing the fallacy of jillian's logic. obama does something wrong, but jillian dismisses it and those who mention it simply because obama's numbers are high.

Let me guess...when Bush did something wrong you deflected it.

Oh wait...Bush never did anything wrong.

He murdered someone?

unfortunately for you, you're wrong....

you have a bad habit of misjudging me and my posts...further, what i think of bush or his actions has zero to do with jillian's illogical thinking. care to defend jillian's comment that we should basically shut up about obama because his poll numbers are high or did you just pop in to try and insult me?

unfortunately for you, you're wrong....

you have a bad habit of misjudging me and my posts...further, what i think of bush or his actions has zero to do with jillian's illogical thinking. care to defend jillian's comment that we should basically shut up about obama because his poll numbers are high or did you just pop in to try and insult me?

Yeah, amazing how they attack the notion that "it's our patriotic duty to speak out against this administration and any administration that we don't agree with" and that debate was a good thing? Go figure.

We shall see...

I agree. This is total BS. It's okay with BO to de-classify and release Bush admin documents, but he's not man enough to take responsibility for his administration. HA!

I hope Fox News will file a Freedom of Information request for the pictures. Dammit, we paid for those pictures to be taken and we should get to see them.

This isn't the only thing BO is trying to coverup. The thing with Chrysler and threats made is going to haunt him too.

Forum List

Back