Obama Reduced To Sniveler

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You democrats, oh its a bad day for you. On the world stage your community complainer has been reduced to a third world sniveler. Remember his prediction just nine months ago?

"From dire predictions of Russian military failure in Syria to this week’s appeal by the Obama administration for cooperation “to defeat terrorists” in the Arab country, there is apparently a dramatic shift in US policy."

Dire failure he predicted on Putin and the Russian army. My how things change!

"Gone is sanctimonious censure against Russia’s military intervention and forebodings about a Soviet-Afghan style quagmire in Syria. The public attitude of the US administration is now tantamount to the plea: Can we join your winning team in Syria, please?"

Lets see he is begging to join the WINNING team, thought he was leading from behind? If you truly ARE part of the team to start with why beg to join?
Oh, f#ck I got it, he was NEVER part of the team and never was leading from behind. So how is Obama's FORMER team doing?

"And quagmire this ain’t. Russia’s military forces, with relatively few losses, have transformed the five-year war in Syria, helping the Syrian army to put the illegally armed militants decisively on the defensive. Syrian state forces have recaptured huge swathes of territory, and the once seemingly formidable head-chopping jihadists and their so-called Caliphate are staring at defeat."

Seems his ILLEGALLY armed terrorists are getting their ass kicked. Getting his ass handed to him by what HE called "The JV Team".

So the Sniveler in Chief has gone about begging. He calls it an "offer" but when you are getting your ass kicked as bad as Obama? Its begging and sniveling.

"This is the context by which to read the latest “offer” from the Obama administration to Russia for military cooperation in Syria. After months of deprecating Russia’s intervention and stubbornly refusing to coordinate “anti-terror” efforts, Washington now appears to be reaching out to assist Russia."

Obama never led dick. America was NEVER part of the "team". He NEVER led from behind. He NEVER saved one city or Christian. NOW he wants to be CO-leader of the WINNING team.

"According to administrations officials, Obama proposes the setting up of joint headquarters in Jordan, where American and Russian military would engage in “deep cooperation”.

Who knows? Maybe Putin needs a shine boy.
Is Obama ‘offer’ for Russian cooperation in Syria too good to be true?

Fury

You democrats, oh its a bad day for you. On the world stage your community complainer has been reduced to a third world sniveler. Remember his prediction just nine months ago?

"From dire predictions of Russian military failure in Syria to this week’s appeal by the Obama administration for cooperation “to defeat terrorists” in the Arab country, there is apparently a dramatic shift in US policy."

"Gone is sanctimonious censure against Russia’s military intervention and forebodings about a Soviet-Afghan style quagmire in Syria. The public attitude of the US administration is now tantamount to the plea: Can we join your winning team in Syria, please?"

Lets see he is begging to join the WINNING team, thought he was leading from behind? If you truly ARE part of the team to start with why beg to join?
Oh, f#ck I got it, he was NEVER part of the team and never was leading from behind. So how is Obama's FORMER team doing?

"And quagmire this ain’t. Russia’s military forces, with relatively few losses, have transformed the five-year war in Syria, helping the Syrian army to put the illegally armed militants decisively on the defensive. Syrian state forces have recaptured huge swathes of territory, and the once seemingly formidable head-chopping jihadists and their so-called Caliphate are staring at defeat."

Seems his ILLEGALLY armed terrorists are getting their ass kicked. Getting his ass handed to him by what HE called "The JV Team".

So the Sniveler in Chief has gone about begging. He calls it an "offer" but when you are getting your ass kicked as bad as Obama? Its begging and sniveling.

"This is the context by which to read the latest “offer” from the Obama administration to Russia for military cooperation in Syria. After months of deprecating Russia’s intervention and stubbornly refusing to coordinate “anti-terror” efforts, Washington now appears to be reaching out to assist Russia."

Obama never led dick. America was NEVER part of the "team". He NEVER led from behind. He NEVER saved one city or Christian. NOW he wants to be CO-leader of the WINNING team.

"According to administrations officials, Obama proposes the setting up of joint headquarters in Jordan, where American and Russian military would engage in “deep cooperation”.

Fury

And these idiots on the left, be it political, media or posters insist Obama has been a great fighter against Islamic terrorism because he got Bin Laden? Oh, and sent in a few drones.

Well when you have a massive forest fire approaching your city, as a mayor you need to at least look like you are doing something or they will totally obliterate you. And that is all this bastard is doing --- i.e. keeping up appearances by a few token engagements. Everything else speaks loudly -- Obama is an Islamist sympathizer and apologist!!!! And the media and the congress let this traitor get away with it.

• Banned

Fury

And these idiots on the left, be it political, media or posters insist Obama has been a great fighter against Islamic terrorism because he got Bin Laden? Oh, and sent in a few drones.

Well when you have a massive forest fire approaching your city, as a mayor you need to at least look like you are doing something or they will totally obliterate you. And that is all this bastard is doing --- i.e. keeping up appearances by a few token engagements. Everything else speaks loudly -- Obama is an Islamist sympathizer and apologist!!!! And the media and the congress let this traitor get away with it.
He is a fool on the world stage and a failure as a world leader. The only group he has keep his word to is islam.

Fury

1. And, Obama's tacit admission that he has ruined the Middle East....

"...July 6, President Barack Obama announced he would keep 8,400 troops in Afghanistan past the end of his presidency. Then, he announced on July 11 that he would send 560 additional troops to Iraq, adopting a strategy of U.S. engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan his critics have been advocating since he took office in 2008..

....the Taliban merely waited out the U.S. 18 month deadline. Obama pivoted away from active U.S. engagement in Afghanistan towards a reduced presence that focused on drone strikes..

..In Iraq, exactly what his critics said would happen ended up happening."
Obama Vindicates 8 Years Of Foreign Policy Critics In One Week"
Obama Vindicates 8 Years Of Foreign Policy Critics In One Week

And....this trip down memory lane....

2. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/09/ob...igence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

3. "BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."
Read more: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

Fury

lol more racist babbling.

Your race baiting is getting a little stale. Can't you come up with some new material? :blahblah:

No. The problem here is not to come up with some new material. The problem here is we need come up with some new liberals.

Some that are not so worthless in their responses and defenses.
Some that make us think they could possibly have a reason for holding the positions and policies they do.
Some that do not stick their head in the sand when faced with disturbing facts or difficult questions.

Fury

You know, you had a decent OP going until you just couldn't resist being the racist big of shite that should have not been part of your mom.

• Banned

Fury

You know, you had a decent OP going until you just couldn't resist being the racist big of shite that should have not been part of your mom.
Family attacks are no no's. Please refrain.

Your race baiting is getting a little stale. Can't you come up with some new material? :blahblah:
What race is shine boy?

In your twisted world, probably Black. To Putin, probably Slavic. To the rest of us, it is irrelevant.

Urban Dictionary: shine boy
Tell you what, from now on you are MY shine boy and I have no idea what color you are. Now, go get your f#cking shine box.

That's "coon sniveller!"

FYI - Toro is another left-wing race baiter.

epic_fail_by_cyruslonewolf-d23wq50.jpg

:thup:

What race is shine boy?

In your twisted world, probably Black. To Putin, probably Slavic. To the rest of us, it is irrelevant.

Urban Dictionary: shine boy
Tell you what, from now on you are MY shine boy and I have no idea what color you are. Now, go get your f#cking shine box.
I'm curious Dark what kind of conservative are you? Are you a christian conservative? Southern Baptiist ? Catholic ? What?

Closed. Provocative OP..

BTW -- NOT an excuse to violate the rules. DISCUSS the topic and you can add legal flame. People are subject to warnings and threads bans. The OP material is NOT an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back