Obama Raises Record $32.5 Million

so..you admit you have abandoned your conservative "principles" - if indeed you ever had any - and are supporting a pro=choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New York moderate, in hopes that he will beat the democratic version of New York moderate?

with the war on terror - all those other issues are secondary

to libs, there is no war on terror - only appeasement and being PC no matter what

so..you DO admit you have abandoned your conservative "principles" - if indeed you ever had any - and are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New York moderate, in hopes that he will beat the democratic version of New York moderate?

just admit it.

so..you DO admit you have abandoned your conservative "principles" - if indeed you ever had any - and are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New York moderate, in hopes that he will beat the democratic version of New York moderate?

just admit it.

I have my principals - yours in whatever the DNC say they are on any given day

with the war on terror - all those other issues are secondary

to libs, there is no war on terror - only appeasement and being PC no matter what

and that is a lie, of course, and you know it.

I am absolutely 100% behind fighting the war on islamic extremism. You, on the other hand, have Bush's dic so far up your ass that you will continue to support a stupid war in Iraq which does nothing towards making us safer from our real enemies.

you are a partisan hack that puts party above country and that is willing to sacrifice American lives to maintain political power.

You should be tried for treason.

and that is a lie, of course, and you know it.

I am absolutely 100% behind fighting the war on islamic extremism. You, on the other hand, have Bush's dic so far up your ass that you will continue to support a stupid war in Iraq which does nothing towards making us safer from our real enemies.

you are a partisan hack that puts party above country and that is willing to sacrifice American lives to maintain political power.

You should be tried for treason.

Well, it did not take MM to fall back on the insults

You are the hack around here - willing to sell out the troops to surrender and have them lose the war

Well, it did not take MM to fall back on the insults

You are the hack around here - willing to sell out the troops to surrender and have them lose the war

there is no insult in what I posted. I speak the truth and you run away from it...just like you always have

there is no insult in what I posted. I speak the truth and you run away from it...just like you always have

your post

You, on the other hand, have Bush's dic so far up your ass that you will continue to support a stupid war in Iraq which does nothing towards making us safer from our real enemies.

that is not an insult?

your "principles" seem to be to elect a republican... if you were a true conservative, as you have claimed to be, you could never support Rudy.

on taxes, the war on terror, and Judges - those are more important to me then other issues

yeah...you keep believing that a guy who is pro-choice and pro-gay rights and pro-gun control is going to nominate strict constructionists to the bench that will subvert his beliefs, just because he SAYS so in front of a conservative audience that he is courting.

what a gullible sucker you are!:rofl:

yeah...you keep believing that a guy who is pro-choice and pro-gay rights and pro-gun control is going to nominate strict constructionists to the bench that will subvert his beliefs, just because he SAYS so in front of a conservative audience that he is courting.

what a gullible sucker you are!:rofl:

His would be better then Ginsburg, or Stephens

all this is tapdancing from a supposed "conservative" who is willing to sell out all his principles to elect a moderate, pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New Yorker to the white house.

hack:lol:

all this is tapdancing from a supposed "conservative" who is willing to sell out all his principles to elect a moderate, pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New Yorker to the white house.

hack:lol:

I will not sell out my principals- you cant

you have no principals to sell out

Forum List

Back