Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

my retirement is less than what i was promised by the government asswipe.

And too fucking bad for you that you have little to zero knowledge of the army retirement system. Yes i retired after 22 years as a sfc, there are reasons for that that were beyond my control, but i don't make excuses for being 2 promotions short of the top.

now take your stupidity negative and go cry in the corner somewhere.

i did not know that sfc was two promotions from general.

must you always come off as pathetic?

Some people simply have no common sense.

see, this could just be from my perspective, which is viewing from the left and I can acknowledge this....but I tend to agree that there really isn't any one stellar candidate in the republican race....

It's like they rounded up their "usual suspects"...a candidate that was in the previous race, (romney), a candidate that was in Congress, (newt), a candidate or 2 that are strong on social issues, (1-Bachman) and a venture capitalist (cain or romney) oh, and a millionaire, (trump), and a Texan (Perry)

let's seeee....who did I miss?

Oh yeah, and Ron Paul...the libertarian....

anyone else?

where is the fire from your gut candidate....? the Republican version of Hope and Change? the New guy with spunk?

I just don't see it....and it usually takes someone like that to beat an incumbent...even if the President isn't in that great of shape..../clinton, bush jr and obama all seemed to draw the crowds across many layers of the republican or Democratic parties...

romney has the most appeal to Democrats out of all of the candidates, but is that really a good thing when it comes to Republicans? for the ones that like romney and support him that's a good thing, but to those who see romney as a RHINO, or a flip flopper, or not strong on social issues, or just a pretty boy, or as a "mormon", the Dems liking romney may not be such a good incentive to get them to vote for him....

romney is just romney.....there is no spark and fire to him....he reminds me of Kerry...only a lot better looking! :D I like the guy, as a guy....but I truly don't even see his heart in this race...he's boring, blase....he's the loser from the last race that is giving it a shot again.....

what he's got in his favor is, "I am not Obama" , the crappy economy, and his looks....

He's got to pull people out to vote.....to the polls, or his chances of losing are bigger than one would think and I just don't see him being able to do that with all the different factions of the Republican party...

there's still a lot of time left, so maybe things will pick up a bit and give us all some excitement like it did when hillary was going head to head against obama....

That's why the money is not coming in yet. :)

Getting a bit late to add yet more clowns to the parade, heh?

I'm not sure. You seem to be the one who applies the labels, not me. :)

People like you need to understand cause and effect...

People like you believe you have the best political solutions in the world but you never ponder the effect those ideas would have on society...
Technocratic central controllers like him see an externality behind every bush., except for those brought about by their social engineer meddling and tinkering....Then they just shrug and impudently run off their pie holes, about how they have to break a few of your eggs to make their authoritarian do-gooder omelettes.

I don't even understand how one could think that way..

Did they not learn anything from Mao, Stalin, Kim Jong-Il, Kim-Il Sung, Castro, Pol Pot etc????

Lots of horror shows there..
Haven't you heard?...They'll finally get authoritarian central planner nanny state right this time! :rolleyes:

425.obama_.barack.082908.jpg

President Obama raised more than $70 million this summer for his re-election effort, his campaign announced Thursday morning.

That total is short of the initial $86 million Obama raised for both his campaign and the Democratic National Committee earlier this year, but one that nonetheless will likely dwarf the combined efforts of his potential Republican foes.Obama raises 70 million dollars

In an e-mail to supporters, Obama campaign manager Jim Messina said that Obama for America and the DNC raised that $70 million from more than 606,000 donors — more than the previous quarter — and that 98% of the 766,000 total gifts were in amounts of $250 or less.

Messina also noted that the tally came “during a summer when the President was focused on doing the job he was elected to do — a summer when we had to cancel a series of fundraising events and ask everyone to dig a little deeper.”

TheGOPNet - Obama fundraising: Obama raised $70 million for re-election in third quarter - TheGOPNet

He's still getting to the little people.
He is, and unless the RepubliCON$ can somehow figure out a way to stop him from doing this they will lose...AGAIN! And when they have candidates telling the little people that "it's their damn fault" for not having a job after working hard in school only to come out and find that their jobs have all been shipped overseas. On top of that showing them how much they are for them by publicly apologizing to Big Filthy Corporations for being rightly chastised for polluting the People's water and trying to get away with it.

Yeah...the RepubliCON$ are doing a real bang up job. Bang up job I said. :rolleyes:

Republican coffers will start to fill up faster when we know who our nominee is.
For your sake...I hope so! lol :lol:

Republican coffers will start to fill up faster when we know who our nominee is.

Good luck with that Amelia. They sure seem to be straining now.
Yep! lol :lol:

Yeah....that sure will help you. :rolleyes: Deal with it! :lol:

So I take it you guys only don't like our elections being "for Sale" when were talking about Cooperate Money?

yet You have no problem with Big Labor, and Trail Lawyers Spending a Billion dollars on Buying the WH? In fact you applaud it?

lol
OK, it's claptrap like this is what pisses me off to the height of pisstivity with you RW maggots. The whole point of this thread, Einstein, is that despite the RepubliCON$' efforts to get the PEOPLE to stop supporting Obama, they STILL ARE. So much so that they are STILL willing to put their MONEY where their mouth is. Trouncing the RepubliCON$' best efforts to raise money.

The People are speaking with their MONEY. They still love him. No poll. No RW talking point. No RW lie. No RW fantasy. No RW media conglamerate. Nothing, NOTHING can stop him. Non of their bloody schemes and tactics can stop this.

The RepubliCON$ are TOAST! TOAST I say! :lol:

dr_evil1_a_mates_got_10_ipads_for_sale-s396x389-83924-580.png

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

he's also getting it from smaller donors. that's a big deal...
Ding! Ding! Ding! Step up and claim your prize my dear. :)

Why doesn't the flea party occupy the white house and make Obama bail them out with that money.. I mean they want money for free.

Why is it that so many of the right-wing posters on this forum are so incredibly stupid? I've had discussions with intelligent conservatives before, so I know they exist. Why does this forum attract all the right-wingers with room-temperature IQs? I don't understand this.
The current crop of RW dupes here are just a sample set of the rest of the RW palookas across America that have been voting AGAINST their best interests for the better part or all of their miserable lives. They are fools. Very angry and very confused fools, but a set of fools nonetheless. Hopefully they will learn. I highly doubt it, but I have to have faith in even bonafide dunces like them.

Must be that, "Everyone else is crazy but me." scenario :eusa_whistle:

No, 'cause everyone isn't crazy but me. And everyone isn't stupid who disagrees with me. Like I said, I've had discussions with intelligent conservatives, but they're thin on the ground here.

Like the post I quoted. What was in there? A childish name-calling that the poster was stupid enough to think funny, and a false statement that anyone can verify is false with a quick Google search and five minutes of reading. What a total waste of bandwidth.

Mind you, there are some pretty dim left-wingers hereabouts, too (who shall remain nameless, and whose threads I generally avoid), but it seems like there are no smart conservatives here at all. And the board leans sharply right, so you'd think out of such a large sample there would be at least one or two worth talking to.

It's weird.
See my previous post my brother. These people are fools. Plain and simple. Sad...but true. :cool:

Last edited:
At least I'm USEFUL...better than one can say of you! :lol:

Ah we have a smart one here. SFC = E7, highest enlisted rank = E9.

Now go back to your corner and play nice with the other children.

It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.

You said THE TOP which is General.

Do not be so condescending, I went out and did something with my life. Did many interesting things. Almost anyone can join the Army.

You have much to learn.

And even more to teach.

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

your president. not mine. enjoy

That's the kind of crappy cheap bullshit that is keeping this country in a stalemate in a very bad place. At least in earlier years peopel could get over the election than continue working together for each other. Now it is just one freakin cheap political cycle afte the other. Our bad, our sad...

Yeah. No one on the left EVER said that about Bush, huh :rofl:

How many whiners on the left are STILL going on about Bush 'stealing' the election, or the SCOTUS 'giving' it to him?

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not the little liberals giving, you will find out its the George Soros types.
2. The stupid libturds think they can *buy* an election.
3. I hope they spend out.
4. Then after the population hears all their crap, they will vote for the Rep nominee.
5. This will be a huge, *Money Burning Party*:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

your president. not mine. enjoy

I AM enjoying it thank you very much. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for showing your TRUE colors with your "your President, not mine" BS. You people were NEVER with him from the get go. Your criticism is warrant-less.

Peace.

He might be outside of our borders; but if he's a US citizen; it was a fucked-in-the-head comment he just made. Pond-scum level.

I AM enjoying it thank you very much. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for showing your TRUE colors with your "your President, not mine" BS. You people were NEVER with him from the get go. Your criticism is warrant-less.

Peace.

Ah yes the ever popular racist rant from the true believer. Here's a wake up call for you nimrod, more whites voted for him then blacks did! Now can you tell us why?:eusa_whistle:
Who mentioned anything about race you RW liar?

I think the "true colors" comment you made was taken out of context; he went to the race card.

Well now that Obama is out and about, seems his poll numbers are creeping up..and laughably enough Republicans are like "Come back to Washington Obama..so we can "talk". :lol:

In any case..not to rain on the parade..it's sad that with nearly a year left to go, everyone is in campaign mode and not dealing with some very serious issues.

And it's sad that money is still king in this country.

Well now that Obama is out and about, seems his poll numbers are creeping up..and laughably enough Republicans are like "Come back to Washington Obama..so we can "talk". :lol:

In any case..not to rain on the parade..it's sad that with nearly a year left to go, everyone is in campaign mode and not dealing with some very serious issues.

And it's sad that money is still king in this country.

I agree, total lack of leadership by the POTUS.

Forum List

Back