Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

He is. Him and the RW are both bought and paid for by Wall Street. At least Obama gives mentions to the oppressed.

so what?.....has their lives improved because he "mentions" them?....talk is cheap and most of the "oppressed" im sure know this.....otherwise Unemployment of the "oppressed" would not be so high....

Be nice if he would invest that money in something that was worthwhile, like the debt that he has incurred for us..........

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?

My retirement is less than what I was promised by the government asswipe.

And too fucking bad for you that you have little to zero knowledge of the Army retirement system. Yes I retired after 22 years as a SFC, There are reasons for that that were beyond my control, but I don't make excuses for being 2 promotions short of the top.

Now take your stupidity negative and go cry in the corner somewhere.

I did not know that SFC was two promotions from General.

so what?.....has their lives improved because he "mentions" them?....talk is cheap and most of the "oppressed" im sure know this.....otherwise Unemployment of the "oppressed" would not be so high....

This is very true. I read the title of this thread and immediately thought, "Yeah, and one guess where most of that money is coming from."

The only good thing you can say about Obama really is that every Republican trying to unseat him is even worse. That's enough for me to vote for him, but not enough for me to cheer real loud.

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?

And too fucking bad for you that you have little to zero knowledge of the Army retirement system. Yes I retired after 22 years as a SFC, There are reasons for that that were beyond my control, but I don't make excuses for being 2 promotions short of the top.

Ah we have a smart one here. SFC = E7, highest enlisted rank = E9.

Now go back to your corner and play nice with the other children.

Why doesn't the flea party occupy the white house and make Obama bail them out with that money.. I mean they want money for free.

Why doesn't the flea party occupy the white house and make Obama bail them out with that money.. I mean they want money for free.

Why is it that so many of the right-wing posters on this forum are so incredibly stupid? I've had discussions with intelligent conservatives before, so I know they exist. Why does this forum attract all the right-wingers with room-temperature IQs? I don't understand this.

It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.

You said THE TOP which is General.

Do not be so condescending, I went out and did something with my life. Did many interesting things. Almost anyone can join the Army.

your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made sfc? What's the problem?

my retirement is less than what i was promised by the government asswipe.

And too fucking bad for you that you have little to zero knowledge of the army retirement system. Yes i retired after 22 years as a sfc, there are reasons for that that were beyond my control, but i don't make excuses for being 2 promotions short of the top.

now take your stupidity negative and go cry in the corner somewhere.

i did not know that sfc was two promotions from general.

must you always come off as pathetic?

Why is it that so many of the right-wing posters on this forum are so incredibly stupid? I've had discussions with intelligent conservatives before, so I know they exist. Why does this forum attract all the right-wingers with room-temperature IQs? I don't understand this.

Must be that, "Everyone else is crazy but me." scenario :eusa_whistle:

What does a person saying to a person yelling from the nose bleed seats in left field.

BUH BYE................

dr_evil1_a_mates_got_10_ipads_for_sale-s396x389-83924-580.png

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

I'm sure 50 million came from George Soros.

Look, all the money in the world couldn't save Obama...

Cain or Paul is going to trounce him...

No, 'cause everyone isn't crazy but me. And everyone isn't stupid who disagrees with me. Like I said, I've had discussions with intelligent conservatives, but they're thin on the ground here.

Like the post I quoted. What was in there? A childish name-calling that the poster was stupid enough to think funny, and a false statement that anyone can verify is false with a quick Google search and five minutes of reading. What a total waste of bandwidth.

Mind you, there are some pretty dim left-wingers hereabouts, too (who shall remain nameless, and whose threads I generally avoid), but it seems like there are no smart conservatives here at all. And the board leans sharply right, so you'd think out of such a large sample there would be at least one or two worth talking to.

It's weird.

Besides, of course Obama is raising lots of money - he only charges $35,000 to hang out with him at a dinner...

The same pricks that pay that price are the same dickheads that cry about world hunger and cry about our unemployment problems..

You know what?? that $35,000 could feed an African village for 10 years - that $35,000 is someones salary here in the US..

Fucking hypocrites...

Only a narcissist would even consider paying $35,000 to dine with the president regardless of how much they believe in his ideas...

Those elitists are a bunch of totalitarian moonbats who are looking to get their name on the list of the "protected" when we go to Stalin mode...

No, 'cause everyone isn't crazy but me. And everyone isn't stupid who disagrees with me. Like I said, I've had discussions with intelligent conservatives, but they're thin on the ground here.

Like the post I quoted. What was in there? A childish name-calling that the poster was stupid enough to think funny, and a false statement that anyone can verify is false with a quick Google search and five minutes of reading. What a total waste of bandwidth.

Mind you, there are some pretty dim left-wingers hereabouts, too (who shall remain nameless, and whose threads I generally avoid), but it seems like there are no smart conservatives here at all. And the board leans sharply right, so you'd think out of such a large sample there would be at least one or two worth talking to.

It's weird.

LOL.

And do YOU still beat your wife?

Why would a smart conservative want to talk to someone with as little discernment as you?

It's weird.

People like you need to understand cause and effect...

People like you believe you have the best political solutions in the world but you never ponder the effect those ideas would have on society...

The Marxists have the same problem - on paper it looks good, fair and wholesome, however when it's practiced you get an entirely different outcome...

It's weird.

People like you believe you have the best political solutions in the world but you never ponder the effect those ideas would have on society...
Technocratic central controllers like him see an externality behind every bush., except for those brought about by their social engineer meddling and tinkering....Then they just shrug and impudently run off their pie holes, about how they have to break a few of your eggs to make their authoritarian do-gooder omelettes.

Last edited:

It's weird.

Well maybe this place ain't suitable for snobs like yourself.. maybe you need to keep looking.

It's weird.
Maybe you'd get a better response if you got that mop out of your ass and quit flitting about as though you're the smartest asshole in the room.

Though you may indeed find it weird, hubris isn't an attitude that lends itself to creating much rapport.

It's weird.

Technocratic central controllers like him see an externality behind every bush., except for those brought about by their social engineer meddling and tinkering....Then they just shrug and impudently run off their pie holes, about how they have to break a few of your eggs to make their authoritarian do-gooder omelettes.

I don't even understand how one could think that way..

Did they not learn anything from Mao, Stalin, Kim Jong-Il, Kim-Il Sung, Castro, Pol Pot etc????

Lots of horror shows there..

It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.

You said THE TOP which is General.

Do not be so condescending, I went out and did something with my life. Did many interesting things. Almost anyone can join the Army.

You have much to learn.

Forum List

Back