Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

It's not an entitlement- he earned it.

So didn't we all who paid for 40/50 years into SSN that is being blasted as an entitlement. We earned it. We were under under contract and kept our end o fthe bargain. I don't know that a person that was in the military for 20 years and only made SFc earned a damned thing. I made E-4 in 6 months.

Social Security is not an entitlement either....

In case you haven't noticed. That is what it is called.

So didn't we all who paid for 40/50 years into SSN that is being blasted as an entitlement. We earned it. We were under under contract and kept our end o fthe bargain. I don't know that a person that was in the military for 20 years and only made SFc earned a damned thing. I made E-4 in 6 months.

Social Security is not an entitlement either....

In case you haven't noticed. That is what it is called.

Oh wow, more government school stuff. :)

A lot of NCOs stop at E-6/E-7 so they can keep working with the troops, rather than being kicked upstairs to administration.

Check your premise.

A lot of NCOs stop at E-6/E-7 so they can keep working with the troops, rather than being kicked upstairs to administration.

Check your premise.

Your are really stretching here, heh?

You can make higher than E7 and still be in the field. Mr. Ollie don't strike me as the type that was ever in the field.

Fact is that most 20 year service men make it to E7 and no higher than that. I would dare to say that E7 is the average or the norm for retirement. This clown is probably one of those that got a gimme promotion to E4 for being in some specialty MOS or for having some college, and in 3 years did nothing to improve himself. Had he been in my platoon he would have been a PFC Either an E3 Or a Proud Fucking Civilian. I refused to have stupidity out there in the field......

I wonder where all the other retirees are at? There must be at least 6 or 7 on this board... maybe they can teach this child....... I know of at least 2 others who retired as E7 and one that retired as E6. Not sure about the others......... At any rate, I'm still serving Proudly, doing what I can. And this twerp can't put that down..

Check your premise.

You can make higher than E7 and still be in the field.
Mr. Ollie don't strike me as the type that was ever in the field.
Doesn't happen very often.

It's a lot like going from Colonel to General.....Most of the NCOs over E-7 are creatures of politics, rather than practical applications of military technique and doctrine.

Fact is that most 20 year service men make it to E7 and no higher than that. I would dare to say that E7 is the average or the norm for retirement. This clown is probably one of those that got a gimme promotion to E4 for being in some specialty MOS or for having some college, and in 3 years did nothing to improve himself. Had he been in my platoon he would have been a PFC Either an E3 Or a Proud Fucking Civilian. I refused to have stupidity out there in the field......

I wonder where all the other retirees are at? There must be at least 6 or 7 on this board... maybe they can teach this child....... I know of at least 2 others who retired as E7 and one that retired as E6. Not sure about the others......... At any rate, I'm still serving Proudly, doing what I can. And this twerp can't put that down..

Serving proudly walking down the driveway once a month to collect the check I contributed to? Give me a break. I seen too many of your sort. and look in the mirror if you want to see a child. Go get a job if anyone would hire ya.

Check your premise.

It's a lot like going from Colonel to General.....Most of the NCOs over E-7 are creatures of politics, rather than practical applications of military technique and doctrine.

A truly dedicated professional at that level can pretty much call his own assignment. Not that SFC ollie would have a clue about that.

Check your premise.

Oh, some of the best Sargeants I ever met were E-8's and very much involved with their troops.

Check your premise.

You can make higher than E7 and still be in the field. Mr. Ollie don't strike me as the type that was ever in the field.

I retired as 31W4I Which had just been changed from 31Z. You may look it up if you like. And if that "Mr" is supposed to be a dig you need to work on that a little too...

A truly dedicated professional at that level can pretty much call his own assignment. Not that SFC ollie would have a clue about that.

You're a fucking idiot, did you know that? You better change the subject to something you actually know about.

Check your premise.

I retired as 31W4I Which had just been changed from 31Z. You may look it up if you like. And if that "Mr" is supposed to be a dig you need to work on that a little too...

So you were a MP? That's funny.. Why 20 years? Why not make the full committment? My experience was the 20 year people were marching in time waiting to collect, none had the heart of true committment. The 30 year folks have my undying respect.

Oh, It looks like signal sargeant. Yeah, they had it rough.

Last edited:

You're a fucking idiot, did you know that? You better change the subject to something you actually know about.

Getting your goat, heh? I better change subject to what? Something that doesn't confornt your lame ass? and...what is the consequences? Will you neg rep me again for speaking my mind? Ya want me to do it for ya since you probably overdid it?

Oh and believe me I know more than I wish I did about this subject.

Last edited:

So you were a MP? That's funny.. Why 20 years? Why not make the full committment? My experience was the 20 year people were marching in time waiting to collect, none had the heart of true committment. The 30 year folks have my undying respect.

Forward area Communications Chief actually. And I served 22 Years You did what? 3 years and you want to prove your ignorance by talking smack? Just go on and keep talking about shit you don't have a clue about, your buddy marc will keep thanking you for being stupid..... You haven't a clue what commitment is.

honestly, to me, it's a damn shame and it's a sin to spend the kind of monies politicians spend in their races....

I really dislike the way money talks and walks, or walks and talks....in politics.

I truly disagree with the SC on money being free speech...

honestly, to me, it's a damn shame and it's a sin to spend the kind of monies politicians spend in their races....

I really dislike the way money talks and walks, or walks and talks....in politics.

I truly disagree with the SC on money being free speech...

I do wish there was a way to stop the stupidity of all this waste of money too. Maybe someday someone will come up with something that will work.....

Be nice if he would invest that money in something that was worthwhile, like the debt that he has incurred for us..........

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?

My retirement is less than what I was promised by the government asswipe.

And too fucking bad for you that you have little to zero knowledge of the Army retirement system. Yes I retired after 22 years as a SFC, There are reasons for that that were beyond my control, but I don't make excuses for being 2 promotions short of the top.

Now take your stupidity negative and go cry in the corner somewhere.

And you served your country.

Thank you for your backbone. It's rather easy for someone to just call you down. I see it done all over here without any proof of the call down.

Just the names.

:cuckoo:

Thank you for sharing your service with us SFC Ollie.

+1 for you and -1 for ...

Forward area Communications Chief actually. And I served 22 Years You did what? 3 years and you want to prove your ignorance by talking smack? Just go on and keep talking about shit you don't have a clue about, your buddy marc will keep thanking you for being stupid..... You haven't a clue what commitment is.

I served 3 honest years got out and roughed it on my own. I ain't lookin for no goddamn entiltlements other than what I invested in SSN. Now the 30 year folks earned a retirement. Never met a 20 year person who was looking out for anything but themselves. In fact all your arguments prove my point.

I served 3 honest years got out and roughed it on my own. I ain't lookin for no goddamn entiltlements other than what I invested in SSN. Now the 30 year folks earned a retirement. Never met a 20 year person who was looking out for anything but themselves. In fact all your arguments prove my point.

Not to menton your self serving neg reps.

Forum List

Back