Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

3 years attacking 22

Hmm...

The math just doesn't figure out...

just sayin'...

thread_hijack_in_progress_cnn.jpg

So you were a MP? That's funny.. Why 20 years? Why not make the full committment? My experience was the 20 year people were marching in time waiting to collect, none had the heart of true committment. The 30 year folks have my undying respect.

Oh, It looks like signal sargeant. Yeah, they had it rough.

Forward area Communications Chief actually. And I served 22 Years You did what? 3 years and you want to prove your ignorance by talking smack? Just go on and keep talking about shit you don't have a clue about, your buddy marc will keep thanking you for being stupid..... You haven't a clue what commitment is.

I served 3 honest years got out and roughed it on my own. I ain't lookin for no goddamn entiltlements other than what I invested in SSN. Now the 30 year folks earned a retirement. Never met a 20 year person who was looking out for anything but themselves. In fact all your arguments prove my point.

And you keep flapping your lips and making stupid noise. I do wish a few of the liberal 20 year retirees would drop in here. Maybe you could talk your shit to them.....

425.obama_.barack.082908.jpg

President Obama raised more than $70 million this summer for his re-election effort, his campaign announced Thursday morning.

That total is short of the initial $86 million Obama raised for both his campaign and the Democratic National Committee earlier this year, but one that nonetheless will likely dwarf the combined efforts of his potential Republican foes.Obama raises 70 million dollars

In an e-mail to supporters, Obama campaign manager Jim Messina said that Obama for America and the DNC raised that $70 million from more than 606,000 donors — more than the previous quarter — and that 98% of the 766,000 total gifts were in amounts of $250 or less.

Messina also noted that the tally came “during a summer when the President was focused on doing the job he was elected to do — a summer when we had to cancel a series of fundraising events and ask everyone to dig a little deeper.”

TheGOPNet - Obama fundraising: Obama raised $70 million for re-election in third quarter - TheGOPNet

He's still getting to the little people.

Forward area Communications Chief actually. And I served 22 Years You did what? 3 years and you want to prove your ignorance by talking smack? Just go on and keep talking about shit you don't have a clue about, your buddy marc will keep thanking you for being stupid..... You haven't a clue what commitment is.

I served 3 honest years got out and roughed it on my own. I ain't lookin for no goddamn entiltlements other than what I invested in SSN. Now the 30 year folks earned a retirement. Never met a 20 year person who was looking out for anything but themselves. In fact all your arguments prove my point.

Not to menton your self serving neg reps.

Neg reps do nothing for me. Maybe you shouldn't have attacked my service when it had nothing to do with the OP? Anyway I can go give out some reps to a bunch of people just to neg you again if that's what you really want... Doesn't make a hill of beans to me.

dr_evil1_a_mates_got_10_ipads_for_sale-s396x389-83924-580.png

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

Of course he has paid the cronies well. I bet you think these are just from those poo folk at the rally. Damn evil businesses.

Obama is going to have a hard time pulling off his underdog act with all that money.

Of course he won't let it stop him from whining and trying to play the martyr.

Neg reps do nothing for me. Maybe you shouldn't have attacked my service when it had nothing to do with the OP? Anyway I can go give out some reps to a bunch of people just to neg you again if that's what you really want... Doesn't make a hill of beans to me.

Go for it you cheap shit. If that is all you have to live for and can't stand on your merits. I actually could care less there are plenty of boards to go. You can't neg rep me out of existence and I sure can't stand in front of the mirror for a slacker.

Go for it you cheap shit. If that is all you have to live for and can't stand on your merits. I actually could care less there are plenty of boards to go. You can't neg rep me out of existence and I sure can't stand in front of the mirror for a slacker.

Go away chump, you've proven nothing here except your own ignorance. Do yourself a favor and drop it. Or should we take this discussion to the flame zone and see if some other 20 year retirees would like to address your stupidity?

Republican coffers will start to fill up faster when we know who our nominee is.

Good luck with that Amelia. They sure seem to be straining now.

C'mon ... you don't think there's gonna be a whole lot of money pouring in, in all sized donations, to get Obama out of office, once we know who are candidate is?

... lol ... you're right ... nevermind ... we won't be mounting a battle ... smooth sailing for Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Be nice if he would invest that money in something that was worthwhile, like the debt that he has incurred for us..........

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?

Your words prove you to be a twit....sweet.

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

So I take it you guys only don't like our elections being "for Sale" when were talking about Cooperate Money?

yet You have no problem with Big Labor, and Trail Lawyers Spending a Billion dollars on Buying the WH? In fact you applaud it?

lol

Last edited:
I'm lost so we are just continuing the hypocrisy. The side that successively wants stricter campaign rules and public funding is championing Obama accruing 70 mil?

Figures it come from the same guy who wanted public funding then changed up.

Republican coffers will start to fill up faster when we know who our nominee is.

Good luck with that Amelia. They sure seem to be straining now.

C'mon ... you don't think there's gonna be a whole lot of money pouring in, in all sized donations, to get Obama out of office, once we know who are candidate is?

... lol ... you're right ... nevermind ... we won't be mounting a battle ... smooth sailing for Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Once you know maybe. When might that be? The current cast does not look too promising.

he's also getting it from smaller donors. that's a big deal...

Forum List

Back