Obama Puts Kiss Of Death On Netflix

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Since he and his man-wife Mike signed on to do muslim/commie propaganda films, Netflix has lost 130,000 subscribers and their stock price is plummeting.....Why would they think he wouldn't do to them what he did to us? :eusa_doh:

burning+money.jpg

Netflix stock plunges on loss of 130,000 US customers

• Banned
Once I heard they gave Occasional Cortex 10 million bucks, I decided they didn't need any of my fuckin money.

They wouldn't announce how much they gave the freaks but they've been throwing money into some very strange pockets.

Since he and his man-wife Mike signed on to do muslim/commie propaganda films, Netflix has lost 130,000 subscribers and their stock price is plummeting.....Why would they think he wouldn't do to them what he did to us? :eusa_doh:

burning+money.jpg

I’m failing to see what you’re complaining about, can you elaborate?
When the economic collapse hits, that you idiots are causing, I'll bet your vision will be 2020.

BTW, i put this OP in satire before Invisible Will had a chance to....he already hates me so what harm can it do?

burning+money.jpg

I’m failing to see what you’re complaining about, can you elaborate?
When the economic collapse hits, that you idiots are causing, I'll bet your vision will be 2020.
Thanks for sharing. Now can you get back to the topic and answer the question?

Forum List

Back