Obama Pushes the Dictator Button!!

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Yes, it is dictatorship time. When are people going to WAKE UP? It's his czars and other disturbed people scheming and implementing our demise. None of this is Constitutional.

Obama Pushes The Dictator Button | NewsReal Blog

President Obama decided it’s time to push the dictator button and tell the Legislature they’re expendable. Using the Old Gray Lady for softball coverage, the White House announced the President is prepared to use Executive fiat to advance his energy, environmental and fiscal policies. But what good is signing your agenda into law if you don’t have radicals to implement it? Oh yeah, he’ll also be making recess appointments. It’s good to be King!

On Friday White House chief of staff, Rahm Emmanuel announced the President is preparing, “to get the job done.” Translation: Obama is tired of waiting for his agenda to be passed through Constitutional means. Signaling things to come, former campaign and current White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer gave notice, “In 2010, executive actions will play a key role in advancing the agenda.”

Yes, it is dictatorship time. When are people going to WAKE UP? It's his czars and other disturbed people scheming and implementing our demise. None of this is Constitutional.

President Obama decided it’s time to push the dictator button and tell the Legislature they’re expendable. Using the Old Gray Lady for softball coverage, the White House announced the President is prepared to use Executive fiat to advance his energy, environmental and fiscal policies. But what good is signing your agenda into law if you don’t have radicals to implement it? Oh yeah, he’ll also be making recess appointments. It’s good to be King!

On Friday White House chief of staff, Rahm Emmanuel announced the President is preparing, “to get the job done.” Translation: Obama is tired of waiting for his agenda to be passed through Constitutional means. Signaling things to come, former campaign and current White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer gave notice, “In 2010, executive actions will play a key role in advancing the agenda.”

Like we have to obey executive orders....lol

Every president uses executive orders....

Bush used it to keep people from learning about birth control

poor, sad, insane little nutter rightwingnut freaks.

:cuckoo:

Perhaps it is time to question if those are things that have as much weight as a legal law enacted.

Perhaps it is time to question if those are things that have as much weight as a legal law enacted.

perhaps you should have questioned it when Baby Bush did these:

George W. Bush Executive Orders Disposition Tables

beyond that, the faux outrage from you wingnuts is getting tiring.

perhaps you should have questioned it when Baby Bush did these:

beyond that, the faux outrage from you wingnuts is getting tiring.

Does that mean that because I never questioned it in the past that I can't start right now? YOu seem to think it is fake outrage but haven't you heard the cries against this healthcare reform no this board. That was always there and using executive order to do it make me wonder if we shoudln't be questioning the constitutionality of that.

Can someone just remind me what Obama said about changing the way politics is done in DC? Cuz I swear he said something about cleaning the shit up.

There was something about 'change', I remember that. For the life of me, I just can't remember what he promised. It all seems kind of hazy now.

and advanced "faith based initiatives" which I'm pretty sure couldn't pass constitutional muster...

ROFLMAO! You're the one using the tired old "Two wrongs make a right" defense to apologize for a politician just because he's a member of your political party and you have the temerity to call other people "insane", "nutter" and "freaks"? If President Obama was a Republican you'd be throwing one of your typical, foaming at the mouth partisan hissy fits about this.

Sheesh talk about hypocrisy...... this is surprising even coming from a mindless, hyper-partisan like yourself.

Can someone just remind me what Obama said about changing the way politics is done in DC? Cuz I swear he said something about cleaning the shit up.

There was something about 'change', I remember that. For the life of me, I just can't remember what he promised. It all seems kind of hazy now.

My question is is this; why even pass laws at all if we can just issue executive orders for everything we want done?

My question is is this; why even pass laws at all if we can just issue executive orders for everything we want done?

He's just practicing for when you guys take over the majority in the Fall... :eusa_whistle:

You believe the interpretations of David Horowitz, former Marxist gone neoconservative?

You believe the interpretations of David Horowitz, former Marxist gone neoconservative?
Former Marxist, David Horowitz, goes wherever the money is.

None of it will last if he does this, beyound his one term in office.

Barry just might become the most hated POTUS of all time.

No. That would be baby bush with his 28% approval rating.

I really wish I knew what the heck y'all were talking about when you say things like that about someone half the country is pretty happy with....

unlike the previous eight years.

methinks there's a bit of wishful thinking there.

Mr Obama can make all the signing statements and executive orders that he wants. He has already proven that they are meaningless. His first executive order called for Gitmo to be closed within a year.......13 months later we're still looking at Gitmo... The man hasn't a clue.

I think he already is.

Bush was loved by the press in person but their coverage didn't reflect it, but many said they liked him personally.

Obama is stepping on toes and throwing everyone he knows under the bus if they get in his way. He's rude, snobbish, and not funny.

He's a big poopy-pants.

He's just practicing for when you guys take over the majority in the Fall... :eusa_whistle:

To be honest, executive orders are unconstitutional if they are trying to have the same legal authority as a low passed by congress. They shouldn't be tolerated by by anyone in power but its human nature to object more when it is something you oppose.

Elect Me lass. I'll show ya how to take charge!!

:party:

No. That would be baby bush with his 28% approval rating.

I really wish I knew what the heck y'all were talking about when you say things like that about someone half the country is pretty happy with....

unlike the previous eight years.

methinks there's a bit of wishful thinking there.

Jill, it is too early to tell how history will view Bush.

And, just for fun, would you care to provide recent (ie in the last week) evidence that half the country is happy with Obama. Thanks.

Forum List

Back