Obama proved 2 things

One positive came out of the crisis, Americans are saving more. But government had nothing to do with that. What government needs to do to help the problem mend itself is back the fuck off. Shrink, cut, reduce it's spending. It is doing the exact opposite and the worse thing it could be doing. Cut government spending, and I don't mean on police, teachers and firemen. Why are we still giving billions to Pakistan? Why are we spending Millions a day on Libya? We need to really rethink our foriegn aid policy. We need to revamp our tax system. Go to a graduated flat tax system. Cut out the loopholes that are not increasing jobs and manufacturing in the US. Put an end to anchor babies. Put an end to funding unlimited welfare babies. Reward hard working, contributing Americans for a change

Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

It makes you wonder why common sense is constantly ignored.

1) Socialized government does not work. Borrowing 3 trillion dollars is no different than if we had that much extra in taxed wealth to spend, it did nothing for us (this country) except put us that much further in debt
2) the government had little to do with the events that has caused this mess. If it had they could fix it you would think. until the free market is allowed to expand or can fix the things it has destroyed on its own, this economy is going no where

The term never allow a crises go to waste becomes more of what Obama is about every day. I hope we as a country will take a real look at where we are and how we got prior to 11/2012

I don't know if you're truly a moron, psychotic and live in an alternate reality or a simple troll, lousy at your chosen craft.

1) Socialized government does not work. Borrowing 3 trillion dollars is no different than if we had that much extra in taxed wealth to spend, it did nothing for us (this country) except put us that much further in debt
2) the government had little to do with the events that has caused this mess. If it had they could fix it you would think. until the free market is allowed to expand or can fix the things it has destroyed on its own, this economy is going no where

The term never allow a crises go to waste becomes more of what Obama is about every day. I hope we as a country will take a real look at where we are and how we got prior to 11/2012

I don't know if you're truly a moron, psychotic and live in an alternate reality or a simple troll, lousy at your chosen craft.

Moron?
Alternate reality?
Chosen craft?
what are you babbling about?
Is there something you are having an issue with?
If not ignore the thread if your not smart enough to offer an opinion

Forum List

Back