Obama Promises Liberal Groups He'll End Bush-Era Tax Cuts For The Wealthy

Why exactly are poor uneducated conservatives so concerned about the welfare of the wealthy? I just find this phenomenon bizarre.

Also, fuck the Bush Tax Cuts. The only way this country will move forward is to let them expire.

You have been taught your whole life you deserve the other guys stuff.

This is why you don't comprehend it.

That makes no sense and is a fucking cop-out but if you want to raise your post count with this crap, I won't stop you.

If the Teatards pull the same shit that got our credit rating downgraded the GOP will get waxed in 2014.

Compromise or lose your voice.

Your choice.

The 2011 debt deal was the compromise.

The Tea Party Republicans were sent to Washington by the American People to stop Obama's reckless trillion dollar deficits. They gave him one chance to use a Commission to come up with a way to do this.

Obama failed pathetically, as usual.

So now the Compromise of '11 will kick in as agreed, if Obama remains completely entrenched in his position.

The House of Representatives will pass a bill with great fanfare to delay the 'fiscal cliff' but it will still have sharp spending cuts as America demanded.

It will be up to Reid and Obama if they choose to not take up the legislation.

You still haven't come out of that bubble.

After how badly you failed at reading the tea leaves this time around one would think you would snap out of stupid.

Sad.

Oh well you'll learn eventually. Or not and lose anyway.

What bubble would that be?

Was there already a compromise, which Obama simply wants to renege on, or not?

That would be a YES or NO answer.

LOL

Why exactly are poor uneducated conservatives so concerned about the welfare of the wealthy? I just find this phenomenon bizarre.

Also, fuck the Bush Tax Cuts. The only way this country will move forward is to let them expire.

yeah no shit, SO MUCH for liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL

and we thought he was a President FOR ALL the people

SNIP:
Posted Nov 13, 2012 3:19pm EST

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama promised liberal groups on Tuesday that the Bush tax cuts will end for the nation's wealthiest, according to a statement from the progressive group MoveOn.

"MoveOn’s 7 million members will be pleased to know that President Obama today strongly reiterated his steadfast commitment to ensuring that the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest 2 percent finally end December 31—and to protecting the middle class in the process," said the group's political action executive director Justin Ruben after meeting with Obama at the White House.

In his daily briefing, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney rejected the GOP's approach to raise revenues by cutting loopholes and deductions from the tax code, saying raising taxes on the rich was non-negotiable for Obama.

But Carney did not say whether Obama would stand by his "wealthy" cutoff line at $200,000 for individuals or $250,000 for families — a response to disagreement among Democrats over where to raise taxes and where to keep the rates the same or lower. Sen. Chuck Schumer has proposed raising the threshold to $500,000 or even $1 million.

all of it here
Obama Promises Liberal Groups He'll End Bush-Era Tax Cuts For The Wealthy

He won, you all want your agenda to become law of the land, find a better candidate and get rid of the Teaparty. Everybody hates them, even real Conservatives.

I have never understood the visceral hate for the Tea Party, all they stand for is fiscal responsibility. Oh I get liberals hate fucking fiscal responsibility, it's why you just voted for a 20 Trillion dollar debt.

That makes no sense and is a fucking cop-out but if you want to raise your post count with this crap, I won't stop you.

Sure it does. You are puzzled as to why a conservative would have a problem with the nation taking anything they so desired from the wealthy in the country.

You find it 'bizzarre' because you were taught your whole life that you are entitled to the other guys stuff, just because your momma squatted you out in the emergency room one day.

How does restoring tax rates to sanity and back when this country was actually functioning healthy equate to not having liberty and justice for all?

Not for wingnut dumbasses, I'm afraid.

you're not tell us anything new..He only WORKS for the people who VOTED for him..
we have liberal GROUPS and the Unions making the decisions on what happens to us

Kinda blows, doesn't it. Sure would be nice to have groups who agree with your POV taking part in decisions on what happens to us, eh?

No it doesn't blow, He doesn't represent me and I don't have to recognize him or his office. It's a mutual admiration society.

How does restoring tax rates to sanity and back when this country was actually functioning healthy equate to not having liberty and justice for all?

so taxing the wealthy will end all our problems. right ballbearings?

Sure it does. You are puzzled as to why a conservative would have a problem with the nation taking anything they so desired from the wealthy in the country.

You find it 'bizzarre' because you were taught your whole life that you are entitled to the other guys stuff, just because your momma squatted you out in the emergency room one day.

No, I am puzzled why someone like you with low intelligence and low education cares so much about the wealthy class to the point you disavow history or any kind of intelligent thought on this subject and will jump to defend their bottom line while cutting your throat in the process. And the rest of your hypothesis is so stupid, I don't feel the need to reply.

what I don't understand about the mantra coming from the right wing....

why do you bitch and moan about the middle class working Americans not owing income taxes at the end of the year due to legal deductions and credits, yet you have no problem what so ever defending the wealthiest when they use their legal deductions and credits to bring their tax obligations down like Mitt Romney by millions upon millions of dollars?

I just don't get you guys?

and also, why do you bitch and moan and groan on not raising taxes on anyone and not letting the Bush tax cuts expire, (aka Grover Norquist) on the one hand and then in the same breath bitch and moan and groan and whine about the "47 %" who owe no income taxes on the other hand, when the whole reason they owe no income taxes is due to the Bush Tax cuts that gave them extra child tax credits and school loan deductions etc etc etc?

Yet you don't want those Bush Tax cuts to go away????

Please explain this conundrum...

Let Them ALL go away and stop conducting class warfare.

Restoring this country to Clinton-era tax rates, removing this country from Afghanistan, closing tax loop holes, tweaking some of our military spending would fix the deficit and get the economy roaring.

No, I am puzzled why someone like you with low intelligence and low education cares so much about the wealthy class to the point you disavow history or any kind of intelligent thought on this subject and will jump to defend their bottom line while cutting your throat in the process. And the rest of your hypothesis is so stupid, I don't feel the need to reply.

You are just mindlessly flapping your jaws now, gubmint dependent.

You have been raised that way.

At some point these folks have to realize that George W. Bush left the US with a massive debt that not only he didn't clean up..but wound up costing more to pay down because of interest.

It's like he took a second mortgage on his home, then went out and bought another home on his credit card right after quitting his job.

283805_148100975269926_1854117_n1.jpg

we though the Dear Leader in his FIRST FOUR years was going to clean up the MESS?

oh that's right, he had ObamaCare to shove down our throats

You may not realize this..or maybe you do. But the system prior to ObamaCare was costing the US government a great deal. It was also driving up insurance rates, not covering a good deal of Americans and was booting Americans who got sick.

So overall? It was failing.

Obama and Democrats agreed to whats coming in January...The PEOPLE voted for it...LETS ALL go over the cliff..hang this on the Progressives-Democrats NECKS

see you all AT the bottom

Obama and Democrats agreed to whats coming in January...The PEOPLE voted for it...LETS ALL go over the cliff..hang this on the Progressives-Democrats NECKS

see you all AT the bottom

It should only be a temporary shock of about 4 years.

I like that timing!

Wish it weren't necessary at all, but we have to cut the trillion deficit somehow.

Obama the GREAT UNITER

this country will never be the same when this divider in AS PRESIDENT gets done

The fact is the 2% get the same tax cut on the first $250,000 as do all who make $250,000 or less. The elimination of the cuts on those who - after deductions - net $250,001 will be taxed only on those 'dollars' over $250,000.

Is that clear to all? I suspect Stephanie doesn't get it for one reason or another but in her case I doubt willful ignorance is in play.

The dividers are those who want the working poor to pay more, people who are exploited by owners of (for example) McDonald's Franchises who deny their workers full time hours, pay them minimum wage without any benefits, benefits most of us enjoy who earn - with their labor - over $250,001 dollars.

Restoring this country to Clinton-era tax rates, removing this country from Afghanistan, closing tax loop holes, tweaking some of our military spending would fix the deficit and get the economy roaring.

yeah right. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama the GREAT UNITER

this country will never be the same when this divider in AS PRESIDENT gets done

The fact is the 2% get the same tax cut on the first $250,000 as do all who make $250,000 or less. The elimination of the cuts on those who - after deductions - net $250,001 will be taxed only on those 'dollars' over $250,000.

Is that clear to all? I suspect Stephanie doesn't get it for one reason or another but in her case I doubt willful ignorance is in play.

The dividers are those who want the working poor to pay more, people who are exploited by owners of (for example) McDonald's Franchises who deny their workers full time hours, pay them minimum wage without any benefits, benefits most of us enjoy who earn - with their labor - over $250,001 dollars.

obummie the dummie the great divider.

I get so intensely amused at demoncraps who believe working at McDonalds must be a career choice.

so are you saying that Mitt Romney was going to raise taxes on the middle class even though he swore up and down that he wouldn't?

Geezus lady are you fucking stupid.
rabbi...please tell me why that was stupid? did you not say this:

Romney's proposal was precisely to limit deductions for high income earners. It was also to lower their rates. They would end up paying more to the treasury, not less.
It is unfair to raise taxes on people who already pay taxes and leave people who do not pay taxes still not paying taxes.
thanks for the neg rep Rabbi....you are such a sweet little Chihuahua!

you said that Romney was going to raise taxes on the upper income by reducing their deductions while lowering their rates...YOU SAID this would bring in MORE taxes....which means he would have RAISED TAXES on the upper class...

then in the next breath you said that it was UNFAIR to raise taxes on those who already pay taxes and leave people who do not pay taxes, still not paying taxes....

so, I'll ask YOU AGAIN....

are you saying that Mitt Romney was going to raise taxes on the middle class even though he swore up and down that he wouldn't?

OK, I'll try it again. I will use simple words that anyone can understand.

Romney's tax plan was to LOWER RATES on high income people but limit their deductions (deductions--how much they can take off the income they show for tax). So the rates would go down, but the amount they pay would go up.
Romney's plan was for the upper income tax brackets, not "the middle class."
Now, my opinion (what I think): the "middle class" that pays no income tax are the ones who should pay income tax. We have one of the most steeply progressive (that means high income people pay the vast majority (oops, lots and lots) of income tax paid) systems in the world. It is unfair to base a tax system on that kind of progression. Everyone needs to share in income tax payment.
Personally I support a flat tax: first 30k is tax free. Everything above that is taxed at a flat 18%, I don't care how you made that money.

Forum List

Back