Obama presents his "Jobs for Union Workers" bill to congress today

i thought there was no plan?
Did you really think a crafty politician like Obama was going to leave that on the table?
Look, whatever Obama thinks he's getting by saying 16 times "pass this bill", he can forget it.
When a politician politicizes a situation like 20% ACTUAL unemployment, he is surely looking out for himself and not the country.
The only difference between this so-called jobs bill and the two previous stimulus bills is this one is not being referred to as a stimulus bill.
Obama spouted a few good ideas. However he's going to have to do a lot better than "the super committee will come up with the idea to pay for it"..
This is nothing more than another Pelosi" we have to pass it so we can see what's in it".
No thanks.

I was watching Biden during the speech, he sure looks like Jeff Durhams "Walter", and I actually saw him smile 1 time, when Obama mentioned raising taxes. Funny the things that make some people happy.

photo-biden-and-walter.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least Obama has a Jobs initiative. All Republicans keep saying is lower taxes for the wealthy and big business and that will create jobs.
Yes yes yes....Three trillion dollars in deficit spending later and we still get "At least he's doing something"....Please.

Exactly, when is the left going to realize the spending is not working and we can not afford to spend any longer.

Unions arepresent less than 85 of the work force he is going to need more than that. He can aways point to the Union success stories in Michigan and Ohio, woops, I forgot they are in the toilet, no jobs and no hope.

Go Green in 2012, recycle Obama

At least Obama has a Jobs initiative. All Republicans keep saying is lower taxes for the wealthy and big business and that will create jobs.

Want to bet your membership that the GOP has not presented any jobs bills that the Senate has refused to act on? Because I'm pretty certain they have, and the Senate has held up every single one.
It has been that way since 2007. The Obamacare plan...Many options were presented by the GOP. They were all shot down by the democrats. As a matter of fact, the democrats denied access to the GOP in the closed door Obamacare discussions.
So, it would come as no surprise the democrat led Senate would dismiss out of hand every piece of legislation presented by a GOP senator.
That's how democrats operate. They marginalize their opposition. With democrats, there is no compromise. Not in the real sense of the word.To them compromise means "you'll do things our way or we'll make accusations which will hurt you".

Why does he have all these cuts now written out, but during the debt crisis he had nothing on paper. It's all politics.

Why does he have all these cuts now written out, but during the debt crisis he had nothing on paper. It's all politics.

Obama wasn't trying to get re-elected during the debt crisis.

Really? It has been my impression that he has been in full campaign mode for more than four years now. I keep hoping he will get OUT of campaign mode and become the CEO of the country that he was elected to be. Pandering to friendly groups by making heady promises that haven't worked yet and won't work in the future isn't in that job description.

Obama wasn't trying to get re-elected during the debt crisis.

Really? It has been my impression that he has been in full campaign mode for more than four years now. I keep hoping he will get OUT of campaign mode and become the CEO of the country that he was elected to be. Pandering to friendly groups by making heady promises that haven't worked yet and won't work in the future isn't in that job description.

Unfortunately that isnt going to happen if you look at his past. He doesn't know how to do anything except appease those he likes.

Forum List

Back