Obama prepares to divide Trump's America VIDEO

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former President Barack Obama’s spokesperson recently made this statement from yet another vacation, this time in the Caribbean.

“President Obama is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country.”

Is this the kind of engagement Obama is referring to?

upload_2017-2-1_10-53-28.png

Obama Prepares To Divide Trump’s America
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The narcissist it at it again, and to think the sheep bow down to the wolf in sheeps clothing. So mentally controlled they couldn't even see it when he was President, they can't see how Trump is undoing it all.
that is where the mental cases are fearing Trump. They felt all safe and secure under a leader who truly was Hitler......now that Hitler is gone is' smacking fear down upon these ill thinking losers. Meaning more towards the smart asses than the innocent who just plain don't understand the game.

it's smart asses who treat the left / right like a football game during the superbowl, blame, blame

sounds to me like obama and trump are no different than clinton and bush.pretend to hate each other in the ring but outside the ring,they love each other. Lets see,Trump has connections to the zionists of Israel,Obama funded them as every president since LBJ has only giving their military a record deal.,I dont see the difference.:badgrin: I dont see how Trump is not a a narcissist as well.lol

• Banned
sounds to me like obama and trump are no different than clinton and bush.pretend to hate each other in the ring but outside the ring,they love each other. Lets see,Trump has connections to the zionists of Israel,Obama funded them as every president since LBJ has only giving their military a record deal.,I dont see the difference.:badgrin: I dont see how Trump is not a a narcissist as well.lol

HERE’S WHY THE GLOBALISTS FEAR TRUMP
Trump threatens the New World Order agenda

Trump has a minority part of America, which is shrinking every day.

Forum List

Back