Obama: Police can "Make the job of being a cop a lot safer" by admitting their failure

‘Obama: Police can "Make the job of being a cop a lot safer" by admitting their failure’

This is a lie.

Not that anyone believes such idiocy, of course.

And I can't believe YOU USE the Internet! I did a simple search: "Obama says police must admit failures"
And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer.Obama Tells Police to Admit Errors - Compares #BlackLivesMatter to Abolition Movement (VIDEO)

Don't you really feel stupid when you say things like the above and it is PROVEN you are so full of CRAP!

This is the perfect example of how dumb the majority of you Obamatrons are!
Your president is telling the cops THEY are the problem.
How many times does he have to understand just as the idiots that are killed...
Respect. Aretha Franklin said it....
Why is there such disrespect for a group of people that wake up every morning and going to work not knowing
if they will come back home and the end of their shift?

I've asked you idiots that support the killing of cops to watch this video and see what Chris Rock is telling
blacks who never had fathers to give them the "talk".

The "Talk" like my Dad had with me...i.e. that the teacher, the policeman, the coach, the boss... deserve RESPECT!
The facts are that from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."
Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Who by the way as Obama once said "did I mention Williams is black"???
Black female head of households number is 68 percent

Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Forum List

Back