Obama photo when Osama killed, where was a photo when Americans were killed?

Because Obama does EVERYTHING wrong ALL the time.

Well, I certainly don't see him as the most competent man as it pertains to governing. His secretaries have had issues in the Department of Health (web site), The VA (current issue), The DoJ (Fast and Furious...still don't know who authorized it), The Department of State (extra security was asked for in a very volatile country in the most volatile region in the world and lower levels had the authority to deny it without informing the SOS)..
And blame congress if you want....but he sure as hell cant get the two parties to work together....

But why would anyone think that he wouldn't be there during the Bin Laden raid that he authorized?

Because you can not like him, but there are other who literally think he's the devil and can do nothing right/positive.

Actually, for those that truly despise him, I can understand why.
He lied about public financing
He allowed his campaign team to make fun of McCains age and disabilities due to his injuries
He allowed his campaign to air an ad that completely distorted McCains position on undocumented immigrants.
He continually spins the INTENTIONS of the GOP....I mean, I must believe he is smart enough to know that the GOP was against the ACA due to many reasons...but he played on the fact that the GOP did not want those with pre existing conditions to have insurance....which is pure spin.
He called the GOP liars when they said the ACA would result in many losing their current plans....when, in fact, he knew it was HE that was lying.

The man is by no means a saint.

Sadly, many think he is and are blind to his dishonesty.

clinont had EIGHT YEARS; to put in place policies that would prevent people from coming here and knocking down the World Trade Center like they TRIED TO DO IN CLINTON'S FIRST YEAR.
instead EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE HIJACKERS that went on to comitt 9-11 came here on clinton's watch; and were ALREADY IN PLACE; POLTTING AND PLANNING UNOTICED by clinton when he handed over the country to the incoming Bush

libs are losers who lie to themselves

YEP
Clinton was the fault of 9/11
no if's and' or but's
they've spiked this man's head so many time's to try and make Obambam some hero
it's sad

Suuuure it was, nothing was ever a Bushes fault. Not the first time, not the second time, not the 08 recession, nothing.

Bush made the wrong call on Iraq. It was faulty intel from a variety of countries...but in the end, he blamed himself.

Those days of accepting blame are gone.

Now, "I didn't know about it" is what we seem to hear.

YEP
no if's and' or but's
it's sad

Sure it was, nothing was ever a Bushes fault. Not the first time, not the second time, not the 08 recession, nothing.

Bush made the wrong call on Iraq. It was faulty intel from a variety of countries...but in the end, he blamed himself.

Those days of accepting blame are gone.

Now, "I didn't know about it" is what we seem to hear.

No, the intel was "fixed" around the policy of invading Iraq and removing Saddam from power. Being an occupying power was never a big concern. There was plenty of intel that said Saddam had not reconstituted his WMD programs and was not stockpiling large quantities of it. Same thing with his connection to al Qaeda.

But it wasn't just Bush. A compliant media parroted the lying talking points and played a key role by allowing the planting of stories which were then referenced on the Sunday talk shows. Many Democrats were beating the war drum too. It's big money, war that is.

You fools always hear stuff you are too lazy to verify. A real habit with you.

So Obama was so proud of Osama death had all these photos distributed...
BUT where are the photos for Benghazi?
Obviously very ashamed of his negligence and then this guy you are so proud of takes
off the next after 4 Americans are killed to beg for money!

I really am shocked at an American who would excuse such gross and disgusting behavior... like you Old rocks in the head!

Bush had seven years to have such a photo taken. In Bush's own words "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". That was the President of the US speaking of a man that had masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

You know OLDpebble.. your comments would have more credibility if you just took some to search.........

Bush built the “gun” that killed Osama, Obama just pulled the trigger
"...the focus on al-Qaeda was already in place and functioning when Obama took office. We immediately learned, upon hearing of bin Laden’s death, that the beginning threads of intelligence came from interrogations in secret CIA prisons 4 years ago.
Prisons which no longer exist under Obama
, nor would have existed had he been president on 9/11.
Where was Mr. Obama 4 years ago?

We also know that during the Bush administration, our intelligence community was put through a major overhaul that has yielded much better, fresher and actionable intelligence – all of which Obama “inherited.” Drone strikes generated by fresh actionable intelligence didn’t start on Mr. Obama’s watch.

Finally, a robust Special Operations Force command was created by, oh my, the “dark knight” – Donald Rumsfeld.
At the time of the Sept. 11 attacks, special operations – Navy SEALs, Army Green Berets and Delta Force, and Air Force AC-130 gunships – were generally neglected. The previous Clinton administration had not called on them to go after bin Laden or his network.

All that changed under Mr. Bush and Mr. Rumsfeld:
Green Berets led the initial invasion of Afghanistan.
Joint Special Operations Command enlarged and expanded its manhunting skills worldwide.
The Marine Corps created its first special forces command.

“We increased the size of special operations forces,” said former Rep. Duncan Hunter, California Republican and former chairman of the House Armed Services Committee. “We obviously increased their funding for new technical capabilities.”

One key move was to make Special Operations Command a “supported” command, not just one that did the bidding of other commands, but could plan and execute battles.

“Rumsfeld elevated special operations to where they had field command empowerment, which is something they never had before,” Mr. Hunter said. “We increased generally across the board the size and the capability of special operation commands. … We made them more robust than they were.”

It was Bush and Rumsfeld who built the organization that eventually got bin Laden:

That is the “gun” Mr. Obama inherited from Mr. Bush. And it had been fired a number of times successfully well before Mr. Obama ever darkened the entrance to the Oval Office.

An Obama White House official told reporters that killing bin Laden was the result of years of work.

“This remarkable achievement could not have happened without persistent effort and careful planning over many years,” the official said. “Our national security professionals did a superb job.”
Bush built the ?gun? that killed Osama, Obama just pulled the trigger « The Greenroom

Crackedpebbles... this is another perfect example of how with a little research bullsh...t comments can be totally proven
WRONG!
Remember all Obama had to do was pull the trigger... THE GUN was built by Bush et.al. that had NO GUN before!

Bush had seven years to have such a photo taken. In Bush's own words "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". That was the President of the US speaking of a man that had masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

you obviously don't understand psy ops. further, the intel on bin ladin STARTED under bush's watch you ignorant tool. obama merely picked up where the bush admin left off....

Why Can’t We See Photos at White House During Benghazi Attack?

View attachment 30084

Three years ago today — the day Navy SEALs found and killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan — President Obama, Vice President Biden and other high-ranking administration officials gathered in the White House situation room for updates on the raid. A photo of the group, released by the White House, instantly became one of the most memorable images of Obama’s presidency.
Sharyl Attkisson wants to know why the White House didn’t do the same thing after the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in the deaths of four Americans.
In an interview with Glenn Beck yesterday, Attkisson, a former CBS News investigative reporter, revealed that she requested White House photos taken as events in Benghazi unfolded more than a year ago — only to be met with silence.

Attkisson: Why Can?t We See White House Photos on Night of Benghazi Attack?

I have heard (but am too lazy to go verify it at the moment) that the situation room group photo you shared again had been "staged" after the fact.

Why Obumbler's handlers didn't recommend the same for the Benghazi clusterfuck is probably related to their desire to afford Obumbler some version of "plausible deniability."

This is an ignorant Obama-hater post that is part of the effort to politicize the deaths of 4 Americans. If right wingers truly cared about the lives of Americans, then they would not be making excuses for George W Bush and the over 4,000 Americans that got killed as a result of that fiasco.

Fuck anyone who cares more about their political ideology than American lives. Fuck Sean Hannity, he is an idiot.

Wrong as usual. Not a surprise that even hearing such a comment sets your teeth on edge. ZOMG, what if it's twue?

Stop whining you ninny. Just because you have a deep and abiding longing to toss President Obumbler's salad does not mean that YOU are objective.

Now, as to what I had heard:

Deception: Situation Room Photo Staged

Yep. OTHERS heard it too.

Is the allegation valid?

You know, I don't fucking know inasmuch as I wasn't in the White House fucking situation room that night.

But there WAS a claim about it (see the Panetta quote) and --

there is even some support for the contention.

So you laughable lolberals need to get over yourselves.

No. Really.

:thup:

I have heard (but am too lazy to go verify it at the moment) that the situation room group photo you shared again had been "staged" after the fact.

Why Obumbler's handlers didn't recommend the same for the Benghazi clusterfuck is probably related to their desire to afford Obumbler some version of "plausible deniability."

This is an ignorant Obama-hater post that is part of the effort to politicize the deaths of 4 Americans. If right wingers truly cared about the lives of Americans, then they would not be making excuses for George W Bush and the over 4,000 Americans that got killed as a result of that fiasco.

Fuck anyone who cares more about their political ideology than American lives. Fuck Sean Hannity, he is an idiot.

Wrong as usual. Not a surprise that even hearing such a comment sets your teeth on edge. ZOMG, what if it's twue?

Stop whining you ninny. Just because you have a deep and abiding longing to toss President Obumbler's salad does not mean that YOU are objective.

Oh, so you completely buy into the sincerity of Obama-haters? Anyone who isn't a pure ideologue and has one ounce of objectivity can see that there isn't a re-kindled interested in the four dead Americans. That is horse shit. All they care about is attacking the democratically elected commander in chief. Fuck that. I don't have to like everything about Obama to call pure partisanship when I see it. I don't give a shit about people that root for our president or our country to fail. Anybody who hates Obama more than they love American isn't a true American.

Is this what you're looking for?

130314211048-14-iraq-war-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Is it more beneficial to have bin Laden dead or Al Qaeda dead? Which one is still alive?

Is it more beneficial to have bin Laden dead or Al Qaeda dead? Which one is still alive?
And which one was more beneficial when Obama claimed "GM is Alive---bin-Laden is dead---al-Queida is on the run " when he clearly LIED, and had others lie for him regarding Benghazi?

clinont had EIGHT YEARS; to put in place policies that would prevent people from coming here and knocking down the World Trade Center like they TRIED TO DO IN CLINTON'S FIRST YEAR.
instead EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE HIJACKERS that went on to comitt 9-11 came here on clinton's watch; and were ALREADY IN PLACE; POLTTING AND PLANNING UNOTICED by clinton when he handed over the country to the incoming Bush

libs are losers who lie to themselves

YEP
no if's and' or but's
it's sad

Here are the exact words of an expert...

At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not —
the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..
especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.

http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/20...ousing-collapse-is-on-short-list-to-lead-fbi/

"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997 Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.” A 1995 memo she wrote, stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”

These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.

Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.

And this was done because Clinton had accepted Chinese donations in exchange for missile secrets!
Clinton sells missile technology to China - 1998
Thanks to the Cox Report, we now know that the seven years of the Clinton presidency have coincided with the most massive breach of military security in American history.
Clinton sells high tech missile technology to China - 1998 - Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum - Killer Frogs

Please Clintonistas... prove the experts wrong!

Forum List

Back