Obama Out Disrespecting Folks- China Furious At "Disrespectful" Nicorette-Chewing Obama

Then there is the economy. After the GOP nearly put us into the Second Great Republican Depression, and the market went on a straight down slide from October '08 to March '09, down to 6650, the President's actions resulted in a market today that has set records, and currently is at 17,500+. And the employment picture, while still dismal, is below 6%, when the GOP was done in 2008, we were losing 500,000+ jobs a month, and headed for Great Depression unemployment figures.

This accomplished in spite of the GOP doing all in it's power to destroy the economy because they were and are far more interested in making the President look bad, than in the welfare of this nation.

Who was in control of Congress in 2008?

Then there is the economy. After the GOP nearly put us into the Second Great Republican Depression, and the market went on a straight down slide from October '08 to March '09, down to 6650, the President's actions resulted in a market today that has set records, and currently is at 17,500+. And the employment picture, while still dismal, is below 6%, when the GOP was done in 2008, we were losing 500,000+ jobs a month, and headed for Great Depression unemployment figures.

This accomplished in spite of the GOP doing all in it's power to destroy the economy because they were and are far more interested in making the President look bad, than in the welfare of this nation.

You're onto the GOP, they slipped him a stick of gum just to make him look bad......evil I tell ya, evil.

Another FAIL thread from an NRA redneck Foxie Newsie Teatard.

They were so "furious" they made an unprecedented deal on Climate Change.

While you're sucking the dick of Fail, Mr. NRA, let us see you gag.

You silliy bastards are already choking on the fact that he is a two term President. Not only that, after Bush let the illegal population soar from 7.5 million to 11.7 million, during the years the President has been in office it has gone down slightly, to 11.5 million. Yes, you people love to lie about the President letting illegals flood into the nation, but it is just the opposite. He has effectively stemmed the tide.

Must admit it is hard to swallow or understand how he got elected twice.

You do realize the agreement makes us cut our emissions right now, and China gets to wait until 2030 before they have to do anything? I'm sure they are still laughing at Obama.

The Chinese are sitting there thinking, I don't get it? This guy is president of the US? We know English and Chinese. He knows Constitutional Law?
More thinking they can just run over this moron and nothing will ever happen. Much like Russia and ISIS. We have a door mat president who will bow down and suck any dick thrown in his face. We have a whore in the whitehouse that will take anything the world throws at her in hopes she can become a star. How many dicks does this asshole have to suck before the democrats actually get tired of it? Or will they? This may just be the democrat way.

Actually when we read the posts of a person so classless as to call a woman they have never met a "whore" and to keep harping on "dick sucking" it only makes us think of another homosexual conservative living in frustration about his inability to perform the acts he keeps harping on...
The way your kind portrays Palin?

I have never made any comments on Palin, so that's another lie out of your mouth.
To call a woman you never met a "whore" because of an imaginary slight by me against her is beyond stupid...why aren't I surprised this stupidity sprang from you????

More news that you need

-Geaux

-------------------------------------

Charles Krauthammer on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor called it a sign of his “amateurism and arrogance” which was out of step with the Chinese “deference to diplomacy”.

“In China chewing gum is a sign of disresepect. You’re the President of the United States you step out of a limo you don’t chew gum,” he said.

“It’s not the biggest thing in the world but it does show the combination of the arrogance and amateurism of a President who in year six at an important summit in China shows this kind of disrespect and disregard.”

Meanwhile the Wall Street Journal quoted Chinese bloggers saying the gum was “immature” and must be a sign of nerves for the President.

Obama chews gum in China Some take issue as 8216 sign of disrespect 8217

The Chinese are sitting there thinking, I don't get it? This guy is president of the US? We know English and Chinese. He knows Constitutional Law?
More thinking they can just run over this moron and nothing will ever happen. Much like Russia and ISIS. We have a door mat president who will bow down and suck any dick thrown in his face. We have a whore in the whitehouse that will take anything the world throws at her in hopes she can become a star. How many dicks does this asshole have to suck before the democrats actually get tired of it? Or will they? This may just be the democrat way.

Actually when we read the posts of a person so classless as to call a woman they have never met a "whore" and to keep harping on "dick sucking" it only makes us think of another homosexual conservative living in frustration about his inability to perform the acts he keeps harping on...
The woman we have met is obie. She keeps whoring herself out to foreign leaders like if she only could present her asshole more prominantly that will make them love her.

Most women have no problem equating him like a whore, they aren't like that and would never act like she does.
Okay...either you are incredibly stupid, illiterate or English isn't your first language.
You just posted an amazing amount of gibberish.
For future reference, jealousy displayed by men is pretty feminine,,,you should really try to toughen up.

Last edited:
Like virtually all far lefties, Soetero thumbs his nose at anything related to tradition. Frankly, Im shocked he shows up to these occasions in a suit jacket and tie. Its a lot like those black guys who play in MLB and wear their hats with a flat brim and to the side. Soetero lives to piss people off in this manner...........loses no sleep at all about shit like this. A "fuck tradition" attitude.................the jerkoff loaths it.

Let me know when they start throwing shoes at him.

Actually, the shoe was thrown at the US, dems included.

A little fact liberals “forget” to mention is, DEMOCRATS voted to invade Iraq along with president Bush. Bush had the support of his Congress. Democrats like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Harry Reid ALL voted to invade Iraq. They were pushing the WMD story, no matter how much they claim they were lied to.

-Geaux
The intel from the Bush CIA was cooked to show a threat that wasn't there. Fact. Now back to your little play world little boy.

And my comments are indeed fact. Oh, and here is another fact which I believe you consider to be meaningful

Screen-Shot-2014-11-06-at-12.32.37-AM.jpg

another and more important landslide

--LOL

332-206 Much more important.

--LOL

not going to happen

--LOL

You do realize the agreement makes us cut our emissions right now, and China gets to wait until 2030 before they have to do anything? I'm sure they are still laughing at Obama.

Obama got what he wanted.
Another way to stick it to this country.

Forum List

Back